PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 pm 
Curator
Curator

How to Focus Your Intent by Tom Campbell

Published on Jan 14, 2013

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 pm 
Curator
Curator

I am going to give you some processes to teach you to heal with your mind. Many of you who heal with your mind anyway just humor me and go along with what I say. It won’t hurt you any and you can go back to your normal methods later. What I am trying to offer you is a minimalist set - just the things you need to focus your intent. You will probably find that you can focus your intent effectively without the usual processes and rituals. Most people when they go to focus their intent they have to sit down in a quiet place, they have to close their eyes, and then they have to breathe deeply a few times and relax. Maybe they go through a relaxation process, start saying the mantra, and then start their meditation. All of this takes time. And maybe in the beginning it takes a half hour or so. Then later it takes five minutes or so. But it is a ritual that you go through to meditate. It is very common, and meditation is taught that way.

You are going to find today that it is unnecessary. You don't have to do that. You can reach an altered state that is very effective for your working consciousness, just (snaps fingers) like that! And it works. You believe that the ritual that you go through is necessary, but mostly that’s habit. So just bear with me and we’ll go through it very quickly. Partly I am going to go through these quickly because I do not want to give you time to think about what you are doing. If I give you time to think about it you'll start analyzing, judging, comparing, and that will ruin it for you entirely. So I go through it very fast so you don't have time to do that. You just barely have enough time to follow what I am doing, and do it, before we move onto something else. And you'll be a lot more successful that way than if I actually gave you time to think about it. If you do fall behind today don't worry about it. And if you get stuck in something that takes a bit longer, no stress, just join back in and keep going; that’s fine. I will be moving quickly on purpose.

We’re going to learn how to parallel process and multitask. So we are going to have our attention operable in more than one reality at a time. That's something you should learn to do. It is much more efficient that way than it is only being in one place at a time. You ought to be able to parallel process. The best way to learn to parallel process is to start your meditation in a different way than you normally do it. If you normally sit down to meditate then lie down or stand up. Do it differently. It will seem impossible at first, “I just can’t meditate lying down.” You know, because you always do it sitting up. Or if you always do it lying down you, “Just can’t meditate sitting up.” These are just habits. You get into these habits and habits become rituals. You don’t need them. Learn to meditate while standing on one foot in the corner; learn to meditate while walking in the park; or learn to meditate while riding on a city bus full of school children. Learn to meditate under any kind of circumstance and keep at it until you get good at it. Keep at it until you really can be as good on the school bus with the children, as you can alone in your home in your favorite chair. You just practice. It seems impossible at first but you will see; it will come. You will be able to do that.

What that does is gives you a certain amount of stability and robustness in your meditation. That stability will then allow you to parallel process very easily. Because when you are in the bus full of children it is not that you don’t hear them yelling and screaming. It’s that you don’t care. You are not processing it. You let your ego and your intellect detach from it. It’s still there in the background, but it doesn’t make any difference. It’s just there in the background. You can let it be without being annoyed by it, without being bothered by it. That is what you have to learn - to let your environment go. And that will then help you learn to parallel process. Eventually you should be able to start healing somebody while they’re standing in front of you having a conversation about their ailment. By the time they are done telling you what their ailment is you should be almost done with the healing process because you can do it as you go. You don’t have to go later and sit down, light the incense, ring a bell, cross your legs, and do all the things that are part of your normal ritual.

We are going to switch states quickly and effortlessly. We’re going to use an intent to define a unique address to a relationship. When we do remote viewing you can do it in the future; you can do remote viewing in the past; you can do remote viewing in other places rather than the physical. You have this idea that remote viewing is to go to some place and look at what’s in that place. And we will do that. That's kind of the way most people look at it. But remote viewing is gathering data out of the database. That’s all it is. So I can give you a set of coordinates and say, “Go to these coordinates and tell me what you see.” Or I can say, “I’ve got something in a box under my bed. Tell me what it is.” Or I can say, “I have a box and I’ve got something in it. What’s in it?” So there are all these different kinds of things. I don’t actually have to have the box here, or the object here, for you to remote view it. I’ve had a lot of people who have looked at these exercises on YouTube six, seven, or eight months, or even a year after they were done, and they got them all right. Well those objects weren’t in boxes any more. The intent has to give a unique address. If you say, “I would like to see a picture of what was in that box when that experiment was done.” you will get the picture. It is just data out of the database. It does not matter that the box has been burnt and the thing has been thrown away. It doesn’t make any difference at all. You can still get them all right.

See you tend to think objectively. You are looking at an object and if the object isn’t there, you won’t be able to see it. You are not doing that; you are collecting data out of a database. So you don’t need to have it here. It doesn’t need to be physical. The boxes I have with all the neat targets in it, they’re are all in my car. Well no problem. They are just as easy to view there as they are anywhere else. I can leave them in the car and I can still show them to you. It will work just as well. It makes no difference where they are or what they are doing. When I did this last time I left some at my house, and some of them I had with me. And there wasn’t any difference. The success rate was as good with one way as it was the other. You are just getting data from the database.

You need a unique address. When I say, “We are going to go diagnose and heal Suzie Q”, well there are probably a million Suzie Q’s. And if you just think with your intent, “I want to go heal Suzie Q”, you’ll probably get a random selection of all the Suzie Q’s in the universe. You don’t want to do that. You want to intend to go heal the Suzie Q that I am talking about, the one that is part of this exercise.

There is a difference. Intents have to be very specific - very precise. You can’t have sloppy intents. It is just like if you go to Google and search “love”, you will get six million things back, some nice, some not so nice. You’ll get lots of stuff, but not necessarily what you were looking for. It’s the same way with intent. You are querying the database. You have to go in with a very specific intent. If you say, “I want to see where the black spots are” (we are going to let things that are not healthy be black spots), well, there may be no black spots. You have already made an assumption. You have already come to a belief. It may be that they have the flu and there aren’t any black spots, but the whole body is just sort of grey. You’ll miss it because you intended to see black spots. What you’ll get back is garbage because it’s not in the database. There aren’t any black spots.

You need to intend to see what is not healthy rather than be specific like that where you don’t want to be specific. You have to be really careful how you word your intent as a query to a database. If you do not think it precisely, so it is exactly clear what it is you intend to get, you will get junk. Because you will go in with a query that has three hundred different answers, and you’ll grab one of them. Or you’ll get all three hundred of them in a big jumble. It won’t work for you.

That is why I can say “We are going to go look at Mr. X.” You don’t need to know who Mr. X is. I need to know who Mr. X is, and there has to be a Mr. X that’s part of this experimental exercise we’re doing. That’s all. You just need to know that he is the one I am talking about. He is the one you are focused on. So that is how you can use your intent. Some healers need to touch hands, or maybe see pictures, or a lock of hair. They want this connection with a physical body. But it’s not about the physical body. It’s about your consciousness being able to: (1) diagnose with data out of the database; and (2) modify the probable future using your intent to do so. The physical body really has nothing to do with it. It is like seeing auras - you do not need to look at a person, or a physical body, to see an aura. You don’t need to look at a picture to see somebody’s aura. All you need to do is have a unique address of who you are looking at. And there it is. It’s just data out of a database. These aren’t physical bodies anyway; it’s just data. The auras whether it’s the spiritual, the health, or the emotional aura is just data.

You can have that data output to you in any format you want. Mainly we get visual formats. You can say, “I want to see somebody’s health aura, and I want to see it in this format.” You have to specify the output format. This is a nice database and you get to specify the output format. So you can get that data in a graph, in a picture, or get it in any kind of form you want. If you want anger in that emotional body to be red zig-zags, that’s what you will get. If you want it to be little green daisies, that’s what you’ll get if you intend it that way. It’s not that the red zig-zaggy line is anger in the emotional body, in the astral body.

The only reason that most people will see that red zig-zaggy line as anger is because that is sort of in our culture now. You know Leadbeater1 with his book, Man Visible and Invisible, put all the pictures out there, and people pass things around. We all kind of get the idea of what it is we are supposed to see. So, that is our intent to see it that way and we do. But we are going to switch the color schemes around so you can see that you can. Because sometimes, some ways of viewing the colors are more valuable to you than others.

Now diagnosing and healing are two different things. When you diagnose all you are doing is collecting data out of the database. You’re not sending out a signal, you’re just receiving a signal. I’ll tell you to look at a humanoid shape. Now a humanoid shape is just that - a humanoid shape. It’s like a ginger bread cookie. It has kind of a round lump on top, a couple of things hanging out the sides, and then down to the feet. It is just a humanoid shape. A lot of people will try to make a 3D high-resolution photograph of something. That’s a waste of your time.

All the symbol is, is just a metaphor. It is a metaphor to help focus your mind on what you want. So when we look at this humanoid shape, (any kind of humanoid shape would work, and if you don’t visualize well, just feel the humanoid shape), you don’t have to actually see it. Just to sense it is good enough. The fact is men tend to visualize better than women. A lot of women get a feeling, a sense of it, rather than a picture of it. Then when they get that sense of it they will tell you what they see. Go figure that one out. They don’t see pictures but, “Here’s what I saw.” And they’ll do that a lot. But that’s because their “seeing” is different. They’re seeing in a sense that they don’t describe as visual. And that’s okay. Any way that you do this is okay. It is not like there’s a right way and a wrong way. Well there is a wrong way, and I will tell you what those wrong ways are, but it’s all about attitude. It’s not about what you are doing.

Important! The point is not the result, or getting the right answer, but the process. No one is going to check answers. Nobody’s going to say “Okay, how many got that one right?” Then you feel really embarrassed that you didn't get it right when everyone else did. We’re not going to do any of that. The only person who will know if you got it wrong or right is yourself.

So we want to get rid of the anxiety, what is called “performance anxiety.” That will ruin these results faster than anything. It’s about a learning experience. It’s about seeing a process, and seeing how the process works in its minimalist form. Forget all your usual techniques; forget your lengthy preparation; forget relaxation; forget meditation. Just let your Intent direct what you are doing. It is all about Intent. Don't "try" to do it. Let it happen. Let information come to you. Execute to the best of your ability. Participate, observe what happens, and have open minded skepticism. Be skeptical but don't judge. You are an independent detached observer. You have to have this attitude. You don't really care what vision comes up or what you see. You are going to ask for data. You are going to get something and that is it. Don't try to judge and say “Well that doesn’t make any sense let me try again.” That won't work.

Usually the first 3 seconds, or so, of what you got is the best data you are going to get. After that your intellect tends to ruin it with second guessing and judging. Get into it. Be immersed, 100% focused, and ignore your background. Have no expectations, no intellectual control, and no analysis. What you get doesn't have to make sense. That’s not the point. Just what comes to you, and what you get, is what you put down on the paper. Don't try to make sense out of it. Often the sense of it won't be obvious to you until afterwards; until you see the object and you go “Oh, that is what that meant.” But, if you try to second guess it, you won’t get that – no analysis, no intellectual control, and no expectations. Don’t try to control it - just observe. “I am an independent observer. I’m going to do this experiment and see what happens.” That’s the right attitude. I’m not going to try to get the right answer. That is the wrong attitude. “I’m just going to do it and see what happens.” That’s a big difference from trying to get the right answer. Trying to get the right answer will prevent you from getting the right answer.

I’m going to give you multiple approaches to things. Not because that is something you should do all the time. I’m just trying to give you some ideas on tools that you can use. The things we are going to use are tools. When I say you see a humanoid outline; that is just a tool for you to focus your intent on what you are doing. If you try to focus your intent intellectually you often will create a problem for yourself. Eventually, when you get good at it, you can do that, but in the beginning that’s usually not a good thing to do. So we use tools to help you focus your intent.

Don't impose your own metaphors. We do that automatically on everything. The way we deal with life, and deal with data, is we pattern match. We get data and we come up with the closest pattern we have in our own experience base to interpret that data by pattern match. So if I show you something that has something sticking out this side (left) and out that side (right,) you may pattern match that to a clock. It might have been a cork screw or something with the handles, you see? You pattern match; so try not to do that. Just look and see what you get. If you draw something in the middle with things sticking out of it let it be that way. You can decide later if it is a clock or not. Don’t try to guess at what you get. You say “Oh, I got something. Now what was that?” You don't want to guess what it was, then pattern match and do something. It will often lead you astray. Just “I got something.” Then put it down. Don't worry about what it is. That's better.

We are going to have six exercises. Two are experiments in diagnosing and healing. I am going to give you one sort of, on your own. For those watching the video later, Intend that you are looking at these people and remote viewing objects as they were given December 3rd, 2011. Your efforts to diagnose, and heal, will be applied generally to promote their general health. Whether the remote viewing objects still exist or not makes no difference. You will see them as they were on December 3rd, 2011 if that is what you Intend.

Relax and listen to your environment. Take in all the noises and people shuffling and whatever might be going on. Then forget about it. It’s not important. Don't let anything bother you. Just follow my voice and be a dispassionate observer. You can close your eyes or open your eyes. It doesn’t matter. Whichever way you feel more relaxed, comfortable, and not bothered with input data other than my voice. So take just a few seconds, and relax.

Experiment 1
See or imagine a 3D humanoid outline like a thick gingerbread cookie. Intend clearly that this humanoid outline represents the physical health energy body of Thomas L. as it exists at this moment. Then hold that Intent. Intend clearly that the energy that represents health, and wellbeing, in this energy body be white. Intend what represents a physical problem be dark. The more serious the problem the darker the energy looks. Also hold that Intent. Intend that the humanoid shape’s back is facing you. That means that its right side is the same as your right side. Hold that Intent. Notice where the dark areas are, and which are most dark. With your attention on the dark spots, rotate the image of your viewing angle so you are looking at the side-view. Then rotate further to the front-view. Without losing your altered state open your eyes and draw what you have seen. Then return to your viewing of the health energy body of Thomas L. This is experiment One. Repeat the last few steps and see if you come up with the same thing. Make sure that you have drawn it more or less correctly. Then return to viewing the health energy body. You should be looking at the health energy body of Thomas L. Diagnosis is complete, but continue to look at this energy body.

We are now going to heal. Use your Intent to direct a beam of high powered intensely bright white light to each dark area. Notice how this intensely powerful light beam easily restores the dark problem areas back to a very healthy, bright, white color. Continue until there are no dark areas left. Now use the beam to make the entire energy body glow with intense white light. Make the white so bright that it hurts your eyes. Then put on sunglasses and crank the brightness up even further. Intend clearly that this energy body stays super white, bright, and healthy for a long time. Intend that the energy you have placed on this body is so great that it will take the energy body a very long time absorb all of it. Hold that Intent. Now let that image go and simply float in the void for a moment.

Experiment 2
See or imagine a 3D humanoid outline like a thick gingerbread cookie. Intend clearly that this humanoid outline represents the physical health energy body of Don W., as it is at this moment. Hold that intent. Intend clearly that the energy that represents health in this energy body, be white, and what represents a health problem, be dark. The more serious the problem, the darker the energy looks. Hold that Intent. Intend that the humanoid shape’s back is facing you. Its right side is now the same as your right side and hold that Intent. Notice where the dark areas are and which are most dark.

Now, we are going to switch color scheme. Clearly intend that, from this moment forward, healthy tissue will be beautiful, shiny, and black. And unhealthy tissue will be a dirty white. The more serious the problem the brighter the white energy looks. The worst problems glow with intense luminosity, with beams of light protruding from the affected areas. Tiny afflicted areas, even single cells, will be visible in this view. Now switch your Intent back to the original color scheme. White is healthy and black is unhealthy. Hold that Intent. With your Intention on the dark spots, rotate the viewing angle of the image, so you are looking at the side view. Then the front view. Back to the side view; then to the back view. Then return to the front view.

Without losing your altered state open your eyes and roughly draw what you have seen. Then immediately return to viewing the health energy body of Don W. While viewing the energy body of Don W., zoom in for a closer look. Get closer and closer until you can see individual cells. Then see the insides of individual cells. Look for the problem at the cellular level. Intend to see the problems inside the cells in red. Repair and heal an individual cell. Use your white energy beam to return that cell to a brilliant white color. Intend clearly that every afflicted cell be changed in the same way as the one you just healed. Watch them all instantly turn bright white as they follow your Intent and take on the healthy characteristics of the one cell you just healed. Now zoom back out to the original view.

Again, look at the total health energy body of Don W. Now use your Intent to direct a beam of high powered, intensely bright, white light to make the entire energy body glow with intense white light. Intend that this energy body stay super bright and healthy white for a long, long time. Intend that the energy you have placed on this body is so great that it will take the energy body a long, long time to absorb all of it. Then let that image go and simply float in the void for a moment.

Next, use what you have learned to diagnose and heal Amanda B. When you are done, simply float in the void for a moment. Do this on your own.

Experiment 3
I have a box in my car with a big 3 on it. What is in it? Do not forget what you first saw. Intend to have an image of what is in the box, put on a screen or monitor in front of you. Remember what you see. Now put that result aside.

Next move your vision to the box itself. With no expectations of what you might see, look through the box to view what is in it. Put that result aside.

Next get a sense and feel for the utility of what is in the box. What does it do? What are its uses and functions? See what is in the box, in its natural environment, being used.

Next imagine me showing you on a slide what is in the box after these exercises are over. What does the slide show you? Without losing your altered state open your eyes and write down, or draw what you saw each time. Then immediately return to float in the void.

Experiment 4
Intend to go to a spot on the surface of the Earth that has these coordinates: 43º 52' 44.21"N, 103º 27' 35.3"7W.

Look around. What do you see there? Open your eyes, and write down what you saw. Then immediately return to float in the void.

Experiment 5
There is a red and white striped box with the number 5 on it. What is in it? Remember what you first saw. Now clearly Intend to have an image of what is in the box, put on a screen or a monitor in front of you. Remember what you see. Now put that result aside.

Next move your vision to the box. With no expectations of what you might see, look through the box to view the object. Now put that result aside.

Next get a sense or a feel for the utility of the object. What does it do? What is its use, and function? See it in its natural environment, being used.

Finally, imagine me showing you a slide of what is in the box, after the exercises are over. What is on the slide?

Without losing your altered state, open your eyes and write down, or draw, what you saw each time. Then immediately return to float in the void.

Experiment 6
There is a white package with the number 6, in which I have placed something. What is it? Remember what you first saw. Intend clearly to have an image of what is in the box, put on a screen or monitor in front of you. Remember what you see there. Now put that result aside.

Move your vision to the package. With no expectations of what you might see, look through the box to view the object. Now put that result aside.

Get a sense, and a feel, of the use and utility of the object. What does it do? What is its use, and function? See it in its natural environment being used.

Finally, imagine me showing you what is in the box on a slide after these exercises are over. What's on the slide?

Without losing your altered state, open your eyes and write down, or draw, what you saw each time. Then immediately return to float in the void.

Now, I will give you a few minutes to remote view, or heal, a subject of your choice using these methods.

Open your eyes and let the experience go. Slowly and gradually re-embrace the physical world.

Okay, let’s see what the truth is on these. First we talked about Thomas L. Thomas L. is age 6, he has cerebral palsy. The brain does not function sufficiently to support coarse, or fine, motor control. You may have noticed brain, or whole body depending on the detailed-ness of your Intent. If you Intended to find the source of his problem, you probably should have only got things in the head. The brain is the source of the problem. If you just wanted to look at what was wrong you might have gotten the whole body, because there are things all over the whole body that don't work right.

That's why I mentioned in this one that we were going to look at a physical problem. So, it should have mainly been around the head. Also, he had a particular problem with his eye. He cannot see, he has like 2% vision out of one of his eyes, some of the time. It's not because there is anything wrong with the eye ball, or the retina or anything. It's because the brain does not process the information. So you may have noticed a particular problem in the face.

Second, was Don W. He has asbestosis, which means he has breathed in asbestos in his life. He also has occasional heart failure. So asbestosis should have been a lot of irritation in the lungs. He has difficulty breathing because the lungs are damaged. There is scar tissue in there and it hurts his ability to process oxygen and carbon-dioxide.

The person you did on your own, Amanda B. had three herniated disks in her spine. They are not real serious yet, she is still at the point that she can live with them. So they probably wouldn't have been black, but they probably would have been grey at least. You would have seen three grey spots down the spine.

Number 3, what was in the box?
Attachment:
Re-size tape.jpg
Re-size tape.jpg [ 5.33 KiB | Viewed 6350 times ]
You might have seen a Q. You might have just seen a round shape or several round shapes inside of each other. You may have turned that into a head, or a face, an automobile tire. It is hard to say whatever your pattern match might have done to it. But the shape should have basically been circular.

Alright experiment number 4, those coordinates.
Attachment:
Mt Rushmore - resized.jpg
Mt Rushmore - resized.jpg [ 16.85 KiB | Viewed 6350 times ]
Now you know professional remote viewers often use coordinates. Why do they use coordinates? The reason that they use coordinates is because it is very unlikely that anyone will be able to hear coordinates and know what to look at. So it leaves them with absolutely no information. Then they started to get good at geography. They could sort of isolate where the coordinates where. So they started guessing again and their accuracy went down. So then they started making them blind. Then they made them double-blind. Which means somebody writes out coordinates of places, where they know what is there. They seal that in an envelope and they make two or three hundred of them. They put them somewhere in a safe. Later another person goes in and plucks one envelope out. They walk into the room where the remote viewer is and they say “I have coordinates in this envelope, go there and tell me what you see.”

That is the way the protocols are now. Why do they do that? The remote viewer has no way to apply his intellect and judging facility to it. So you see you do not even need the coordinates. All that remote viewer is doing, is getting data from the database about the coordinates that are in that envelope. The person who made them doesn’t know which one was picked. The person that picked has no idea what was in them. The remote viewer has no clue about any of it. And that way the remote viewers get more and more accurate because you have given them less ways to interfere with the process. That's is how remote viewing is done.

Number 5:
Attachment:
Scissors - resized.jpg
Scissors - resized.jpg [ 8.7 KiB | Viewed 6350 times ]
It could have been an X. It could have been a race car, it could have been all sorts of things, I guess. Mostly it should have been scissors or something like that.

Then we have one more, number 6;
Attachment:
Measuring spoons - resized.jpg
Measuring spoons - resized.jpg [ 8.74 KiB | Viewed 6350 times ]
Now that arrangement could have been a lot of things. It could have been flowers. It could have been a crown. Probably anything but measuring spoons.

So that was the truth data. That is the formal part that I have, but I want to tell you a few things about these.
If you had trouble with these exercises, the problem was probably getting rid of the noise. A problem of not being able to keep the thoughts out. That was probably the most likely problem that you had. That gets solved with meditation. The second most likely problem that you would have had was not being able to tell your intellect to sit down and be quiet. That you instantly had some type of thought “I want to find the right answer.” and “I want to do this. What's in the box? I want to know.”

That's primarily ego asking. You want to be right. You want to get the right answer instead of just saying “Something is in the box. Let’s see what I get. Oh, I didn’t get anything. That's okay." Then when I ask you to look at it a different way, you can try again, and if you did not get anything. "That's okay." If you did, "That's okay." Whatever you got, you would write down. That would have been a better attitude than “Oh, I really want to do this and get what is in the box”. That would be a problem.

Since you are just getting data out of the database with remote viewing, you have to be very precise. The remote viewing was easy. You just said there is something in a box. And because that is true, (that there is something in the box, like I described with red stripes on it, or something,) there should not have been any problem with you finding the target. Sometimes when you look at data you interpret it badly. Sometimes you get data and say “Oh it didn’t make any sense. Let’s try it again.” All that was, was a line on the paper. When you should just put the line on the paper, and let it go at that.

These things take some practice. If you practice at healing, healing is the easier of the two to do. Because there is a little less opportunity for guessing, and it is a little more immediate in your feedback. Remote viewing you have to have someone else go find an object, then do all this sort of stuff. It is a little clumsier. The healing is easy. You know all kinds of people. You know relatives, friends, and people you work with who know somebody that is ill. It is very simple to say “Do you know anyone that has an illness of some sort?” Almost always it is “Sure.” Then, “Alright, let’s call him Mr. X” (somebody you don’t know). If it is somebody you don’t know that is better. If it is somebody you don’t know say, “Let’s call him X, or let’s call him Suzie Q.” Do it like we did here - first name and initial. Do your diagnosis, and then go back and see if your diagnosis was right. It doesn't take a lot of time and it's easy to do. You’ll be surprised how often you get it right.

What happens is, that when you get it right you’ll notice it is a little different feeling. It's a little different process. You did it a little differently that time then when you get it wrong. So then you will try to do it that way more. So it's a learning process. You need to do this often. If you were to do this four or five times a week, in two or three months, you’d probably get good at it. You’d probably be hitting 75% or 80% with your diagnosis. That is enough statistics to know you are actually getting data.

If your mind is still busy, you may not be doing that well. Again, there are a lot of factors going on. So calm the mind. If your mind being busy is a problem, then first do some meditation until you can hold a quiet state in your mind. You may at first want to take the time to get in that quiet state before you do the diagnosing. Eventually, if you practice enough, the quiet state will be there instantly, and you can do it on the fly, anytime, anywhere. That takes a lot of practice. So don’t expect that right away. Once you start visualizing, when your mind starts to look at that gingerbread cookie - just doing the visualizing is like a form of meditation. You can visualize things and it will put you into a meditation state. So when you look at that gingerbread cookie and you start to see it forming, you’re concentration and focus is entirely on that. When it is entirely on that it is not on anything else. So that's why I do that, say "Look at the gingerbread man." because that will immediately put you in an altered state - just by focusing on that.

Some people, when they meditate, they'll meditate with a visual. They will imagine a soccer ball, and the soccer ball will be black and white. They may let the soccer ball rotate; whatever they need to fill up their mind. If they get noise in their head they'll let it rotate faster. Or they'll let it bounce around. Then maybe they will change the black to purple, and the white to green. Eventually they will make it get slower and slower until it is still. Then they won’t change it, and it will just be there. Then they will be in a real good meditation state, just focusing on that visual. Again, it's like the mantra. It’s like focusing on the breath. It's just another way to put you in an altered state.

So just looking for that gingerbread cookie, whether you know it or not, puts you in an altered state almost instantly. A good altered state, and when I say “good,” I mean productive, not good, as in deep. We've got this idea that you have to get "deep" before it's any good. That's not true. Deep is just a habit; it's one of our road signs for success. You have to feel really groggy and out of it, and "deep" like everything has gone away. You are in the dense fog. That's not what you need at all. In fact that is really counterproductive. You don’t want to be deep, because then all the information you get is in the deep fog, and you have a hard time processing it.

You want to be just as awake as you are now. You just want to shift to a different data stream. You just want your Intent to be clear to get that data, and be just as clear as you are now. Foggy and deep is not necessary. That is a habit. It's not a requirement. It's so much easier if you are wide awake and clear. You focus your intent and you get information, as opposed to if you are almost asleep, and get information. You don’t have to, and it is part of why I did it this way. So we didn’t actually do meditation first, we just did the visualization. Anything that focuses your mind so that you stop the chatter puts you in an altered state. Like that meditation chart, you automatically go into an altered state.

Meditation is natural to you, all you have to do is stop the other stuff. Visualizing is one way to stop the other stuff, but maybe only momentarily. As soon as you visualized that gingerbread man, and you thought, "I wonder if that is a good enough gingerbread man?” “I wonder if I need to make him a little brighter?” “Maybe his arms aren't long enough.” “Oh, he didn't have feet; he just had legs.” If you start doing all this processing then it’s gone. You're not going to be effective anymore. Because you're no longer just there with your mind still, with an image. You're judging, you're processing, you're analyzing, worrying, and fussing with it. That makes it not work.

So, one of the things you'll build when you do this is confidence. Remember we did white, with black bad spots, and we did black with white bad spots. It is good to do black with white bad spots, and we did that with the asbestosis. The reason for that is you would have been able to see all the little damaged cells individually that way. Sometimes you are looking at a patient who has had cancer and they have had an operation. They've had a lump removed from some place. Now when that happens the surgeon hopes, or at least tries, to remove all the cancer. Often times there are a few straggling cells left. That is why they do chemo, and radiation, after the surgery in case there are a few extra cells left. They don’t want those to get re-started again.

When you are looking for a few cells, and you are looking for “white is good, and black isn’t,” trying to find a tiny black cell in a white gingerbread guy is hard. Because you’ll get the data you ask for. “Here is my little gingerbread guy, show me the stuff that is black and dark.” Well you got it. It's all in proportion there. But you can't see it because that doesn’t work well that way. It is good for looking at a liver but it it's not good for looking at a cell. So then you do the reverse. Instead of black on white, you do white on black. Now you’ve got a cell that's a problem. It's a cancer cell. It's really bad because it’s a cancer cell. It will have a beam of white light shooting right out of that black area. You can pin point it - the single cell. Because white on black is much higher contrast. A white spot, or a white beam, is much easier to see.

So these are just tools. There's nothing magic about this gingerbread guy. It's just your imagination. In diagnosing all you're doing is imagining. It's a tool to help you focus on “What data do I want?”, and “What form do I want it in?” “I want this health data, and I want it in the form of black and white in a humanoid shape.” That's all you're doing. If you can get that done, you’ll do fine and your diagnosis will work.
Now when you heal it's not just your imagination anymore. When you heal, you now actually have to have an intent that modifies probability that changes something. But the gingerbread shape can still just be your imagination.

A lot of people get hung up on, "I wonder if I got the real gingerbread man? Is that really a representation of that energy body, or maybe it's just I'm imagining a cookie." Well, it doesn't matter, you see? All you are doing is focusing your intent so that you get the right data back. It's not that there is a right gingerbread man and a wrong one. Your imagination there is fine. Now often I will put in some imagination exercises in the beginning. When I do those I have people imagine all sorts of things. And a gingerbread cookie is always one of them. They all report “no problem.” They can imagine riding on a bicycle, standing on an elephant with one foot, this and that. They can do all of these things perfectly with 3D, color, sound, smell, and everything. Then I say imagine a humanoid shape… blank. They can’t do anything! They can’t get it. It won’t come up. That is a problem with a fear of failure, if you will, a performance issue.

If you can imagine it, you can do this. And if you practice at this regularly, let’s say give it about 6 months, if you do this a couple of times a week, (it wouldn’t even be that hard to do it a couple times a day,) you'll find that you will get good at it. By the time six months are up, you will feel confident that you are not only able to diagnose correctly, but you are able to heal. By that I mean you are probably at 75% or better on your success rate. If you need/want evidence that this is real, and it’s not just all imaginary, then spend the time to do this. Then you’ll get your evidence. But I'd say do the healing first.

Remote viewing is a little bit harder. It's a little harder to organize, a little harder to do. Objects are a little different. I've been told that people like fish. They like shiny objects. They'll get those more than they'll get something else. And remote viewing also involves another person. So obviously you cannot pick the object. You have to get somebody else to work with you on that. With the healing you can pretty well do it on your own. We know lots of people who know sick people. So, the end here is don’t believe what I say. Go do these things. Find out; you can. You can heal people with your mind. You can change the probabilities of events with your Intent. That's the nature of consciousness. That's your ability, your birth right, if you will, that as consciousness you can do these things.

But don’t let changing the probabilities of events with your Intent become the focus of your life, or the focus of your growth. Because that's not the same as losing your fear, as losing your ego, of growing up and becoming love. That is the main focus. These other things are there primarily to give you evidence. They give you confidence that these experiences are real. They are a tool to help you develop confidence in the realness of what you're doing. And if you work at it for six months, and it doesn’t work out very well, change the method a little bit. This method I gave you is just useful as tools. It's not random. You know a lot of people use light. But light is not fundamental. There is no light. Light's virtual too. It's just a metaphor. Energy is just a metaphor. When you send somebody "good energy," the word "energy" is a metaphor for doing something that effects them. That is what a metaphor is for. So the reason we use light beams to heal, is because we believe that we need to do something in order to have an effect. If I don’t send a light beam to you to heal you, then how could I possibly have an effect on you, if I didn’t do something to you? It is just a belief that we have. There's no need to use a light beam. We just do it because that's our habit of thinking, and it helps us focus our mind. So you see these are just tools.

Just like the aura, it is just data. Yes, you can see them. I've seen them for years. You can see all sorts of auras. You can collect the data of your choice. You don’t have to just see your standard thing. You can have an aura that represents the spiritual health, or the spiritual progress of yourself, or somebody else. Then you have to say how you would like the output format. If you like, you could graph it. "I want spiritual quality on this axis. And time on this axis, and I want to see how they have grown over time." You can get it in a graph, or you can get it in colors. You need to tell the database how your output goes. Most of us will default to the cultural norm. With spiritual growth it is often some kind of light, big, white, stars, head dress, and all that kind of stuff. You know if you read the same books I do, you will get all that same kind of thing. So we tend to see those things as our output format. That's not necessary.

If you want to do a prognosis, then graphs are good for prognosis. Health is on the vertical axis, time is on the horizontal axis. Watch the curve go. Say, “I want the curve to go for the next week, the next 6 months, or the next 5 years.” Plot it any way you want and watch the curve go. Again, you just have to be open. You’re just an observer. It could work; it could not work. You might get a graph, and you might not. It doesn't matter. I am going to look and see what happens. Once you let go like that, you will always get the data that you want. The data will come back, and most of the time it will be good. It will be correct data.

If you want to do it badly, and it is important to you that you get it right, you probably won’t get it right very often. You see this thing about attitude? Attitude is more important than anything else. It is what you bring to it. So why is a skeptic who says “This is a bunch of BS. This will never work.” Why does it never work for them? They have the wrong attitude.

So, this is your chance to gather evidence, if you haven't already. Many of you have already done these things, and have all the evidence you need. But there are some of you who might like to actually have some evidence that this exists. Evidence that this is not just a bunch of wackos who think that it exists because they are lost in their beliefs, or something. Well, you need to work on it and get that evidence. It is important to get evidence. Otherwise you don’t know. Remember, open minded skepticism. That is the only way to go - stay skeptical. Don’t let anyone talk you into anything that you don’t experience. Find out for yourself.

1. Charles Webster Leadbeater (16 February 1854 – 1 March 1934;) Man Visible and Invisible (1902)

Note: The question and answer session is not included in this transcript.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

MANY THANKS to the original transcriber Targobaath and the additional editor ErnieRose for this transcript. It took a lot of effort to get it up on the forum.