Return Home
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: Hi all and greetings
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:55 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Meat. I am not long on meat free diet but I have noticed that I dropped some weight off and I feel like it is easyer for me to move about, kind of I am less stiff. I am feeling good haha.

I have a question about synchronicity.
I like to just close my eyes. One's I have seen rectangular shape (frame) flushing in bright matrix green colour. Was that synchronicity?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Meat. I am not long on meat free diet but I have noticed that I dropped some weight off and I feel like it is easyer for me to move about, kind of I am less stiff. I am feeling good haha.

I have a question about synchronicity.
I like to just close my eyes. One's I have seen rectangular shape (frame) flushing in bright matrix green colour. Was that synchronicity?
'Synchronicity is a concept, first explained by psychiatrist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship, yet seem to be meaningfully related.'

Regards,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you Jdjr.

That put more light on it.

Post subject: Re: Hi all and reetings
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here´s more:

"During his career, Jung furnished several different definitions of it.[2] Jung defined synchronicity as an "acausal connecting (togetherness) principle," "meaningful coincidence", and "acausal parallelism." He introduced the concept as early as the 1920s but gave a full statement of it only in 1951 in an Eranos lecture.[3]

In 1952 Jung published a paper "Synchronizität als ein Prinzip akausaler Zusammenhänge" (Synchronicity – An Acausal Connecting Principle)[4] in a volume which also contained a related study by the physicist and Nobel laureate Wolfgang Pauli,[5] who was sometimes critical of Jung's ideas.[6] Jung's belief was that, just as events may be connected by causality, they may also be connected by meaning. Events connected by meaning need not have an explanation in terms of causality, which does not generally contradict the Axiom of Causality.

Jung used the concept in arguing for the existence of the paranormal.[7] A believer in the paranormal, Arthur Koestler wrote extensively on synchronicity in his 1972 book The Roots of Coincidence.[8] The idea of synchronicity as extending beyond mere coincidence (as well as the paranormal generally) is widely rejected in the academic and scientific community."
-Wikipedia-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:09 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you dinah.
That is even more light on it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:35 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I have taken the personality test and came out as a rational inventor (entp).
Knowing what my strengths and weaknesses are will help me interact with others.

And 2 more days to have MBT trilogy in my hands. Very excited.

Happy holidays everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:04 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Wow.

I have read section 1.and I am blown away by it. Because of information that Tom is sharing and not going into much detail I am getting more drawn to it and I want to find out more for myself.
Genius.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:22 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Do my personality type will be the same all the time, as I incarnate?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

From what we understand you incarnate with the personality type of your Iuoc. From there It can change depending on the environment, genetics and your choices and personal preferences for being and making decisions. Your iuoc personality type will slowly change and is cumulative as well. These Myers Briggs stack functions just represent your preferences for being, interacting and making decisions. There is some talk in the spiritual community that with age we tend to move towards certain types. There may be some truth to that. But only the system has that information and knows to what extent that happens. I feel as you get older you may have a tendency to get more like your true self here. But with free will anything can happen. We see that politically as well, as people get older they tend to get more conservative.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:25 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you THEONE.

I understand nice and clear.
Or so I understand personality test that I have taken is valid at the time I have been taking it. So if I will take next test let say in 6 or 12 months, outcome of the test will probably be different as long as I take action in relation to the previous test.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You thinking it will be different will bias the results. And I doubt it is that quick. But if you spent substantial amount of time become a strong introvert or extrovert or do a ton of meditation and become a strong intuitive anything can happen. Try to remember these Myers brings stack functions represent a spectrum and your normal preferences. I like Tom's suggestion. Intuition is great, but thinking things through and making logical decisions is good as well. Sometimes you will have limited information to make a decision so use your intuition. But when you have more information think it through and make the logical decision. No matter how much of an introvert you become like myself, sometimes I need to try to be more social with people I dont know or like at social functions to please the women in my life. I really prefer being alone and introverted, having less "friends" . But realize I am here to interact with others and help people, so I do that with people I meet in my daily life. I would suggest forgetting taking the test again for a long time if ever. Just focus on being the best you can be.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Being patient will do nicely for me.

Thank you THEONE.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:21 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
thank you ojo. I hope you have a good communication with your guide!
Hi
Update on my communication with guide (s).
Everything that is about me that I have to change to better myself for benefit of other people, answers to that comes in my dreams.
If I am concerned about other people and I think I could do more to help them, I am getting answers to that next morning or after next meditation. I just know the answer.

Wish you well

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I´m glad you are evolving.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:49 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I am happy for you 2.