Return Home
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:34 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:04 pm 

Hi all

Just signed up. I've been watching Toms vids for a few months and I'm about 70% through part 1 of My Big TOE.

I spotted the forum whilst trying to find out whether there is a method for contacting a "dead" person/FWAU via their IUOC rather than trying to contact them through their database entry as a FWAU?

Does this make any sense?? :)

Cheers
Steve M

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi all

Just signed up. I've been watching Toms vids for a few months and I'm about 70% through part 1 of My Big TOE.

I spotted the forum whilst trying to find out whether there is a method for contacting a "dead" person/FWAU via their IUOC rather than trying to contact them through their database entry as a FWAU?

Does this make any sense?? :)

Cheers
Steve M
So you want to interact with the IUOC that was using the FWAU in the PMR? Other than interacting with the FWAU in the database without the IUOCs Free will?

Yes that can be done. I did that with my brother that had died a few years ago. Iv interacted with him as the FWAU in a data base as he was here when i knew him and also interact with the IUOC or larger being aspect of him as it is in NPMR.
Set your Intent to have that kind of interaction in that way and see what come's back at you.It can communicate in a lot of ways with you so i can't tell you what to expect the interaction with it to be like.

Get into your relaxed and quite state then send out the Intent to communicate and you can also request an interaction via your dream state.Do it in a few ways once you get the hang of it. Hope that helps you a little.

Welcome to the forum

Regards

James

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Oooooo...a Necromancer.

This forum keeps getting better and better. No wonder the religious people freak out and leave.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Steve M, welcome to the forum!

Good question. Yes that is possible, but in practice it would largely depend of the time frame since the FWAU transitioned, and the unique circumstances; such as your connection and the current state of the FWAU. The true purpose of such a communication would also play into it, for example if the contact is for your benefit primarily, in terms of your growth, the LCS will be happy to play the role of that FWAU. Whether it's the specific IUOC or the LCS one is interacting with, are in many (really most of them) cases not important, but it can be important!