Return Home
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:54 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: hello there
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:33 pm 

hi everybody. I have been watching toms videos on youtube for years now. I have had many oobes before and experiences that make me not necessarily take the theories of mbt to heart but I love the scientific approach. The methods of approach and applications are very easy for me to understand. I really like the labels too. I don't necessarily agree with the philosophy and other things I have heard from tom especially the earth school stuff but I really wanted to be a part of this forum and hang around when I can. I love the fireside chats on youtube. Take care!

Post subject: Re: hello there
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Scody, welcome to the forum.

If you haven't had a deep dive into the forum, I can recommend the "Gems From The Forum" series, that are linked here: https://www.mbtevents.com/resources.html
It contains some of the best posts on the forum, and the quality and 'density of information is often higher than what can be conveyed in a Youtube video, so have fun with it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:09 am 

Quote:
Hi Scody, welcome to the forum.

If you haven't had a deep dive into the forum, I can recommend the "Gems From The Forum" series, that are linked here: https://www.mbtevents.com/resources.html
It contains some of the best posts on the forum, and the quality and 'density of information is often higher than what can be conveyed in a Youtube video, so have fun with it!
Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Marszm,

I dont like the labels,,, most of the stuff in my explorations defy labels. I must agree with you that I also enjoy the OBE :) I just wish I could have more of them and have them when I wanted :)) , Happy travels bud.

-Toby