Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Hello from New Mexico
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:05 pm 

Hello, anyone looking into the rule set or limitations of this simulated reality?

SimuMike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well, that is what scientists are doing all the time. Scientists explore the boundaries of the ruleset - they just don't know that is what they are doing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 am 

Hello Sainbury!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. I am specifically thinking about the rule set of this reality as it applies to us as individuals, not to manipulate the system - although that might be interesting - but to be able to gain as much from reality as possible to advance ourselves spiritually as well as humanity as a whole. It would be very useful to understand how far we can progress outside of our habitats and into other realms of understanding.

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Mike, the only thing holding anyone back from exploring Non-Physical Matter reality is fear and belief. But those are big things to overcome. That is why Tom continually says, "Keep an open mind. Don't 'believe' in anything." If you start to understand that this is a digital reality, and pay attention closely, you will see all kinds of strange things. Most people don't pay attention to any anomalies because it isn't in their realm of understanding.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi SimuMike,

Nope, when I leave I dont look back, its very restrictive here and not that exciting in my opinion, compare to others. But several I've been to do share similar restrictions on what you can do like the normal person here up to and including hover, fly , float, telepathic, brilliant energy healing to manifesting stuff instantaneous that came from a thought so down deep,, it really wasn't even a thought but a brief mind image that was only maybe a brief 2% of what your focusing on... but then again all thoes places and experiences may just have been part of a database from some faraway spices, galaxy, dimension that I was experiencing/reliving which happened several trillion yeas ago for some reason :) but each experiences does modify you...good or bad... face them head on and without fear and do the best that you can do with what your experiencing. Everybody's experiences are different, most are not like mine at all.. mine seem to be on the crazier side of things so when I talk about this stuff it is colored by my experiences :)

Happy Adventures!!! :)

Toby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

As Linda (Sainbury) says, scientists are working all the time with the rule set.
For those for whom consciousness is important, most of them are working to prove that consciousness is also part of the rule set, and have already found a lot of consciousness-related issues that do originate in the rule-set, or so they think, and so in a way proves that we are not souls, but automaton originated consciousness from the physical brain, and from my view, it works quite well, except that it doesn´t explain precognition or other paranormal phenomena that require a broader theory.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:24 am 

Hey Guys,

Has anyone been aware of the Mandela effects that seem to be occurring?

I have seen that not everyone notices them possibly due to a change in timeline and only some folks seeing the changes.

They are very obvious to me and some people I know while some others say it is all BS.

Are any of you aware of these changes and see them clearly as changes?

I watched the Fireside chat that Tom gave about these, but he did not seem specifically aware of the subject.

Thanks
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

SimuMike,

Your talking about stuff like the Ford logo, C3Po having 1 gold and 1 silver leg and I remember him as all golden and JFK assassination's vehicle goes from a 2 seater to a 3 seater limousine,, Yeah I have notice that and I also remember them differently.

Toby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:57 am 

Toby,

Yes! Exactly! I understand some people commenting that these are just things that are misremembered and so on, however, there are easily 30 or 40 of these for me personally that I remember differently.

I am hoping more research and data comes out as more and more people express their concerns with the ME.

Mike