Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:45 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:03 am 

I was initially referred to Tom back in 2012, when I wanted nothing to do with any type of "belief system". Very similar to how Tom described himself in the Awakening section of MBT. I had just awoke from a deep devotion to religious dogma, facilitated by Stefan Molyneux and Jan Irvin.

I always had doubts about the inconsistencies and contradictions in the bible, which I've read cover to cover 3 times. It took about a year to break the spell, and so I was on the path of "empirical evidence only please". The evolution of my consciousness has continued from there, always open minded, skeptical and curious.

I am a retired software engineer. My last professional work was in Austin TX where I spent most of my life, tho I didn't arrive there until I was 26; I left in 2007. I have always loved electronics and technology, and I often say it's in my blood.

Exciting times we live in, and I've found ways to stay engaged in tech, bet it free energy experimentation, dabbling in crypto-currencies or helping to preserve freedom of speech with IPFS (InterPlanetary FileSystem).

Still have an electronics lab in my spare bedroom where I tinker and fix things.

Over the years I run into references to TC & MBT, mostly on youtube. Now that I've read MBT once, my eyes are open to see how well Tom's theory fits with my own experience & perspective, and how it has broadened it. It feels like the moment you recognize the image encoded in one of those pictures that look like a random bunch of pixels. Now I see it!

This year has been a real year of growth in my consciousness, starting in February in Mexico, where I attended an Infinite Man seminar. That led to a 2 month intensive course on social freedom that hugely strengthened my self confidence.

In parallel to that I've been absorbing materials from Joe Dispenza, Gregg Branden and Bruce Lipton. I see many parallels between their work and Toms. So exciting! I attended the conference in Sedona, AZ in June with Joe & Gregg, met many wonderful people and had a blast.

Maybe I should write a book?

Despite all the input, tools and opportunity to learn how to meditate, I have not taken it as seriously as I knew I should. Now I have major motivation, as I was helicoptered to the hospital due to hear rate > 178 for over an hour! The first responders saved my life! They had to "cardio convert" me to restore normal rhythm. I was released from hospital after 3 days over MDs objections.

I have 4 arteries with blockage, the worse is 85%. I am on powerful drugs with many side effects that is sustaining my heart rhythm. I need to make a very difficult decision about how to treat this condition. I'm facing quadruple bypass surgery. My intuition or fear (probably a mixture of both) is telling me to find a better solution that such an extremely invasive procedure. A decision must be made in the next few weeks.

Since the incident I've adopted a purely vegan diet (not finding that difficult at all actually), seen 2 alternative doctors, one of which I've been receiving IV chelation from for the last year. It has made improvements, but not enough. I've had a cone-beam scan of my jaw to determine if my wisdom teeth removal or root canal were infected (See the documentary "Root Cause"). It was clean.

I've also been interviewing many people who have had stents and bypass surgery, and have been absorbed into research every day for hours. It's almost all I do.

Last night I downloaded many youtube audio files of various binaural beats. Listened to 10 of them thru ear buds as I slept. This morning spent a couple of hours laying in bed trying to meditate, and focusing my intent on healing.

I don't feel as tho I've been able to break thru into nPMR to effect repairs tho, at least not in a lucid dreaming kindof way, to apply my conscious intent to healing. Time is short before I must come to a decision.

My "plan" is to continue these efforts, the diet, taking it easy, and practicing meditation during the next few weeks, hoping to see some evidence of healing. Should that not happen, I will push hard for a stent in the 85% blocked artery, to provide more time to heal and avoid the invasive bypass procedure.

The medical profession is dominated by money interests, and thus are pushing me towards bypass. I understand their protocol, but unless there is a strong reason why a stent cannot be used I will find a hospital that will provide that treatment. I visualized the blockages via the angiogram, and all appeared to be in a "straight" path, not near a bifurcation (Y split), so from a laymens perspective a stent procedure seems viable. I will be getting a second cardiologist's opinion early next week.

Thanx for your time and attention.
Happy to be hear, and eager to become a part of this community.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi thomasalso, and welcome to the forum.

A quadruple bypass is a huge surgery, but if it will save your life then it might be the way to go. Why do the doctors recommend that instead of stints?

As for healing such a serious condition, I recommend you watch US Space and Rocket Center (Part 1 of 3.) Tom talks about the probability distribution curve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... ibCRsMi_IM

Influencing the Probable Future Database depends upon the randomness of the event. You have already been diagnosed, so that ship has basically sailed. You probably have the best chance of influencing how fast you heal after whatever procedure you have done.

We do have a healing thread. Use the format you see to post a request if you want.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5072&p=111571&hili ... am#p111571

Keep us posted.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thomasalso,

How ya doing bud, I am from the tech field also, just on the hardware side of things. I hate to hear about the suffering of others and that your a Texan to boot, from another Texan, smart move on the cryptos,, they will pay off in the near future.. When I read what you have written I feel you maybe are trying to hard for an outcome, if you pass from here you do not have a blockage at all, you do not have any injuries at all, you are more than you think you are. If I was trying to heal myself.. it wouldn't matter if I succeeded or failed, I would just try and let the chips fall where they may. NPMR/Void took me a couple years to recognize that I was there and my daily regimen was doing several hours of binaural beats per day - Monroe gateway cds - but I purchased Toms new ones and tried them out and like them a lot, whenever I didn't have to interact with another, driving, yardwork, chores, honey doos, ect.when home and alone I would practice meditation without the beats. but your most strength/focus/healing comes from the void state, the state where you seem to float without thought,, but in that state you might pickup things that you think are coming from your thoughts/mind and they might not be from you at all, which is what took me a while to recognize that it wasn't from my own mind and that I was in the void state picking up on other communications. I dont have a high opinion on doctors or the current medical field. if you have a broken limb that needs a cast they do seem adequate enough to notice as long as you have an Xray and maybe an extra ctscan or mri to confirm. You cannot have any skin in the game to be on your A game, your emotions will screw things up, live or die, doesn't matter, I'm just going to try and see how successful I am. It sounds to me though you will need to get the stints but your focusing on a new way of being to stick around a little longer, your starting to focus your intent on what you want and with the help and time the stints will give you , you may very well be able to reverse artery damage on your own or with your own power aided by others for a little boost.

Take care and keep us informed on your choices.

-Toby

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:58 pm 

Thank you for your reply Sainbury. I've been reading most of these intros and notice you reply most all of them. Your replies are kind, thoughtful and loving. You are truly a valued member of this community!
Quote:
Hi thomasalso, and welcome to the forum.

A quadruple bypass is a huge surgery, but if it will save your life then it might be the way to go. Why do the doctors recommend that instead of stints?
It's my firm belief the reason is all about money.

I had a reaction to the drug I now seem to be dependent on and had to be helicoptered back to ER. Heart rate was 114 b4 1st responders arrived, and I managed to get it lowered by drinking cold water. I was till shaking uncontrollably however.
Quote:
As for healing such a serious condition, I recommend you watch US Space and Rocket Center (Part 1 of 3.) Tom talks about the probability distribution curve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... ibCRsMi_IM

Influencing the Probable Future Database depends upon the randomness of the event. You have already been diagnosed, so that ship has basically sailed. You probably have the best chance of influencing how fast you heal after whatever procedure you have done.
I understand the concept, and importance of randomness. I am pursuing naturalpathic through diet & meditation. I've consulted with 3 doctors, one of which is amazing. He even explicitly mentioned the Monroe Institute! My intuition tells me he is sincere and genuine. His name is Dr. Robert Morse from Port Charlotte, FL. He has tons of videos and a private health club, and theres no cost to join. His youtube channel is https://youtube.com/user/robertmorsend. Been spending many hours watching his videos. Main take away is the lymphatic system is the body's waste disposal. It has no "pump" and requires movement for lymph fluid to flow.

Allopathic medicine is focused on blood when much of the time it is a backed up sewer system that doesn't allow the cellular waste products to exit the body as they should. He says 75% of our body fluid is lymphaic.

On the consult today I learned magnesium is vital and I'm probably very deficient. In his experience all of the cases of arrhythmia can be resolved with bio-available magnesium. Another important item we no longer get in our food is organic sulfur (not elemental sulfur).

I can't recall when I dug into a topic so deeply as my arrhythmia issue. Learning a lot, especially how my choices throughout life have brought my health to this point.
Quote:
We do have a healing thread. Use the format you see to post a request if you want.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5072&p=111571&hili ... am#p111571

Keep us posted.
Will do, and thanks you so much for your attention and info. I will post to the healing swat team thread you linked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:44 pm 

Quote:
thomasalso,

How ya doing bud, I am from the tech field also, just on the hardware side of things. I hate to hear about the suffering of others and that your a Texan to boot, from another Texan, smart move on the cryptos,, they will pay off in the near future.. When I read what you have written I feel you maybe are trying to hard for an outcome, if you pass from here you do not have a blockage at all, you do not have any injuries at all, you are more than you think you are. If I was trying to heal myself.. it wouldn't matter if I succeeded or failed, I would just try and let the chips fall where they may.
Thanks Toby for the details you wrote.
You said a lot in those sentences. I understand your perspective, but my entropy is still to high and my ego too dominant to share your perspective. I will say tho that reading MBT has loosend my grip on PMR, and gives me comfort to realize my consciousness is not my body or my ego. As for "trying too hard", I can understand why you may say that given your evolved entropy. My intent is indeed very strong, as I feel my PMR life is on the line and I'm not ready to move on yet. I feel so energized by how I can learn from more time here.

I just bought the Sept 2017 binaural beats MP3s, so I hope those will be useful tools to quieting the mind chatter. I realize I have a challenge to get to point consciousness. Although from a slightly different perspective, Joe Dispenza also teaches the power of the medutative state to manifest our PMR reality. If you don't know Joe Dispenza I encourage you to check out his story on youtube. I like the Impact Theory interview by Tom Bilyeu. Funny synchronisyic pattern I notice is lots of "Toms" :)
Quote:
NPMR/Void took me a couple years to recognize that I was there and my daily regimen was doing several hours of binaural beats per day - Monroe gateway cds - but I purchased Toms new ones and tried them out and like them a lot, whenever I didn't have to interact with another, driving, yardwork, chores, honey doos, ect.when home and alone I would practice meditation without the beats. but your most strength/focus/healing comes from the void state, the state where you seem to float without thought,, but in that state you might pickup things that you think are coming from your thoughts/mind and they might not be from you at all, which is what took me a while to recognize that it wasn't from my own mind and that I was in the void state picking up on other communications.
A couple of years? Not unusual from what I've read, and from the struggle I have with keeping the mind quieted. Since I'm so left brained and relatively new to meditation I am hoping I can progress by using the bb tools. I've already tried many meditative tools and MP3s and none at all but struggle to quiet the mind and stay focused on my intentions.

I'm not sleeping all that well, and before I get out of bed I meditate as best I can. In that spot between wakefulness and sleep I often hear lines from music, music I am very familiar with but haven't heard recently. I've gotten into the habit of not using the radio when in my car. Some of these lyric snippets may be speaking to me, like the line. "It's not over" from Chis Dougherty
Quote:
I dont have a high opinion on doctors or the current medical field. if you have a broken limb that needs a cast they do seem adequate enough to notice as long as you have an Xray and maybe an extra ctscan or mri to confirm. You cannot have any skin in the game to be on your A game, your emotions will screw things up, live or die, doesn't matter, I'm just going to try and see how successful I am. It sounds to me though you will need to get the stints but your focusing on a new way of being to stick around a little longer, your starting to focus your intent on what you want and with the help and time the stints will give you , you may very well be able to reverse artery damage on your own or with your own power aided by others for a little boost.

Take care and keep us informed on your choices.

-Toby
That is my intension, to avoid medical procedures and heal naturally. We both share distrust of allopathic medicine "industry", which is the number 1 cause of death in the USA through various medical mis-care, be it wrong medications, poor understanding or money pressure.

My current approach is to eat fruit as main source of nutrition with green veggies for dinner, get hydrated (drinking more water, using structured water), get the lymph system moving, and get more magnesium into me. I monitor the BP and arrhythmia and my body will tell me if that is the right direction. If so I will then focus on getting off Amiodarone, the anti-arrhythmia drug with a long list of side (more like direct) effects, including death of this body and many other dangers to my future health.

After my resistance to open heart surgery and getting second opinion from another hospital docs are now saying 2 stents are possible, possibly 3. Ofc their protocol says the surgery will provide a better long term result but statistics don't support that claim.

Thank you again Toby for your thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thomasalso,

Damn, I did not know how long it’s been since I posted last., this daily life seems to speed up the older we get 😊 may be a very good thing on how you look at it.. Your approach sounds good with the fruit and veggies! I don’t know if the structured water matters that much,, your stomach is a buffering agent and will turn whatever is in it to a similar PH state. I have also included a lot more fruit and veggies in my diet. Don’t forget about fasting,, 1 week and 2 weeks will do wonders for your system and overall health, that energy going to digestion and filtering out the toxins gets used for healing and cleansing.. I can only last for 2 weeks without food, I find it hard and almost impossible to concentrate on fixing computer networks or even just trying to diagnose LAN/WAN and Router issues at that point, if I was alone in the woods and didn’t have to think or focus on others I could last longer. I do a few more other things that are considered pseudo science by others like Hydrogen water combined with Carbon 60 which I have been on for about 2 years now and dabbled with CBD. I feel like a 20 year old in a 50 year old aging body, but that 50 year old body is more tuned than the normal 20 year old… Toms or the Gateway CD binaural beats are good stuff, especially for thoes who are beginning in this journey, they are a shortcut to a quieter more focused mind , awesome training wheels!!!! But they are limiting to you true potential !! and you will need to drop them one day to progress.

I have also recently felt that my PMR life is on the line or near an ending, it may just be wishful thinking or a fear! , I have worked to make sure my wife and son are taken care of when I am gone but I truly want to meet my sons new family before I go, I have been so gun ho on leaving this place for the last 20 years that it hit me like a ton of bricks one day,, I want to stay here for a little while longer,, please!!.. Cause I know when I am gone this place and memories are not an importance to me any longer. Love it while you have it!

Take care dude and good luck!!, Ill be thinking of you.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 pm 

No worries thynes. I greatly appreciate your replies.

I started PEMF therapy on my friend's BEMER a week ago last Friday, 2 sessions of 20 minutes each every day. My friends are wonderful, loving people and I am so grateful to have them in my life. They will be leaving for Mexico Wed morning for 3 weeks, and are allowing me to borrow the BEMER while they're away, so I will have 4 solid weeks of PEMF (Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Frequencies).

I've also started a regimen of "artery cleaner" consisting of:
8-10 oz of high quality water
1 TBLSP Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
1/8 TSP Cayenne powder
2 TSPs of Tumeric
1 pinch of black pepper (helps tumeric absorbtion)
1/2 lemon (juice)
Stevia to improve palatability

The original recipe calls for 1 TSP of cayenne, which I thought was a lot. It was!!! I followed it exactly the first time and dang it raised my pulse to 98 and BP to 194/110. The regimen calls for that twice a day, so that evening I cut the cayenne back to 1/8 TSP which is tolerable tho a throat tickler. No adverse effects noticed.

In addition, today I started taking organic MSM in water. Nasty, bitter taste. Will try to find a way to make that more palatable, or I won't be able to turn it into a habit.

I also expect delivery of a lymph system detox kit from Dr. Robert Morse, ND Tuesday. The more I watch this guy's videos the more I feel his authenticity and caring spirit.

All of those efforts and meditation seem to be making a difference, tho quite early to tell for sure. I have observed my arrhythmia is less frequent now, so much so I cut my Amiodarone dose in half. Watching vitals like a hawk, as in the past arrhythmia got worse the longer it's been from the morning dose.

This afternoon for example I got outside (temp 78) and blew leaves away from the house for 45 minutes. I was pushing it, and I felt a bit weak so I stopped. My pulse was 91 but BP was only 132/83 so not bad, plus no sign of arrhythmia. I fell asleep in my rocker and I felt good when I awoke. I was very surprised to see my BP was actually hypotensive, at 94/65. Haven't seen it that low since I can remember.

I've also noticed my BP getting out of the bradycardia range more frequently at rest. Common is 48 - 55, now in the 60s.

As for progress in meditation, I listen to Tom's Sept 2017 bb when I'm on the BEMER for 20 minutes, and have managed to quiet the mind (mostly, drift away occasionally) and loose track of time. I've also worn headphones while I sleep with his bb "tapes" as well, and wow, do they ever stimulate dreaming big time. I see various themes of social awkwardness and fear in most of them. I hear my familiar self talk in the dreams too, how I judge people upon meeting them, how I decide where to sit when entering a room etc. All that is just my PMR self, not my higher level consciousness. Still haven't achieved point consciousness, but do feel a small level of improvement in my meditation experience, enough to keep at it. I hope to one day "graduate" so I don't need all the training wheel "tools", but not rushing it, it must come in its' own time. Quieting the mind / learning to not divert attention to body is key.

[End of "me" report]

Fasting is a good idea. I will figure out a schedule to do that after I see what the Dr. Morse detox regimen entails.
You mentioned hydrogen water, can't say I've heard of that so don't know what it is, nor the carbon 60. Let me know how it works / affects you. I have heard many positive things from quite a few people on CBD. I think that would benefit everyone, with few exceptions.
Quote:
I have also recently felt that my PMR life is on the line or near an ending, it may just be wishful thinking or a fear!
Wow, I hope not for traumatic / medical issues. 20 years! When you get to your level of entropy it makes sense for that to be wishful thinking, and doesn't sound like fear to me. The key in what you said there is "thinking". Your fear may be natural, but even I have found less fear of death, and find comfort in the MBT perspective.

Well, getting late, and I've probably stretched your attention span too much. I would like to hear more about that quote and why you've felt like your ready for this PMR to end for so long, if you care to share that info. Could it be due to being tired of all the negativity and fear that has pervaded this PMR frame?

I was listening to the 3rd video of Exploring Reality from youtube. Great questions. One that popped into my head was, how can the LCS allow such a de-evolution to occur in this PMR? I realized the answer is that those are the collective choices we've all made, and such an environment actually focuses our decisions and is an opportunity for IUOC evolution. The same for most traumas or difficult choices we face, such as my current situation in choosing a treatment approach.

Everyone has choices in such circumstances, many aren't aware of their options for various reasons. I'm grateful for the learning opportunities I now have about the mechanics of my body and alternatives I have.

L8R