Return Home
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:25 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

mes·si·ah
noun
the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation prophesied in the Hebrew Bible.
a leader or savior of a particular group or cause.

OK, let's leave definition #1 out of the equation right off the bat for obvious reasons and focus instead on definition #2. Seriously, is this man a Messiah? I mean, let's look objectively at the guy: He has managed to consolidate & explain -in modern scientific terms no less!- ALL major core religious teachings under just one unifying umbrella (i.e. MBT). He preaches LOVE as the basic underlying principle of all things. He is modest. He is patient. His devotion to what I myself consider to be a 'holy' cause is unwaveringly inexhaustible. I cannot for the life of me think of any another man who can sit for hour after hour after hour answering the seemingly never-ending questions posited to him with such grace, dedication and patience. Only Eckhart Tolle (whom I similarly admire) comes close to taking questions from his audience on such a grandiose scale with such amazing grace, patience and even love. For love is patience! He seems to embody every virtue expected of a true spiritual teacher. He doesn't want money to buy a Lambo, he only wants money in order to do more experiments ..and the point of those experiments is merely to bring more people into knowledge. Can anyone say 'altruism'?

Tom even takes it a step further than previous Masters by openly incorporating out-of-body work. Work that I myself -on a extremely (extremely!)- limited scale have been able to personally corroborate as being real. I'm sure many of you assiduous MBT followers have had similar corroborations of some kind. The proof is in the pudding as they say!

I'm certainly not looking to deify the man (he certainly wouldn't have it!) nor to exalt his personality traits (although I just did😊) but rather my purpose in writing what I'm writing right now is to give personal testimony for what it's worth that this man is the Real Deal and that those who practice & adopt what he teaches will receive a thousand million times earnings over what they have invested. And then some!

And THAT my friends is a deal that not even Goldman Sachs can top!

(PS: I'm not talking about investing money into MBT by the way ..I'm talking about investing time into it ..as in learning it)

Best regards to all!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's correct to remain skeptical. No beliefs encouraged, only truths borne out by your personal experience. That way no religion is created.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A similar question was posed on the Facebook MBT Global Family page, recently. It's form was 'Is MBT the new religion in the making ?'

My answer to that will fit well here, with contextual adjustment.

No, Tom is no messiah ? But as he points out we are all responsible for our own entropy level. So if the questioner thinks 'messiah', that's just a choice born of the entropy level of that individual. It's no reflection on Tom.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
A similar question was posed on the Facebook MBT Global Family page, recently. It's form was 'Is MBT the new religion in the making ?'

My answer to that will fit well here, with contextual adjustment.

No, Tom is no messiah ? But as he points out we are all responsible for our own entropy level. So if the questioner thinks 'messiah', that's just a choice born of the entropy level of that individual. It's no reflection on Tom.
I cautiously avoided using the word religion in my original question but regardless: Got it! So according to your explanation Tom is not here as a leader or savior of a particular group or cause, (said group & cause being that of all those who wish to learn more about entropy reduction and the Bigger Picture of life). No, no. He is simply another science guy with an opinion, just like Mr. Lowry ..my 6th grade science class teacher. Curse you entropy! You've confused me yet again.😒

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think that Tom just wants to help people. Any of us could be Tom if we had the dedication and focus. He's been a hard working scientist all his life, (and he has been preparing for this life even before his current incarnation).
By calling people things like Messiah you place them above yourself. If I know Tom right, he wouldn't like that very much.

I recall reading that MBT started as kind of a side-project in his current incarnation. His main job is in NPMR, but to be embodied in PMR enables certain advantages for his NPMR work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I think that Tom just wants to help people. Any of us could be Tom if we had the dedication and focus. He's been a hard working scientist all his life, (and he has been preparing for this life even before his current incarnation).
By calling people things like Messiah you place them above yourself. If I know Tom right, he wouldn't like that very much.

I recall reading that MBT started as kind of a side-project in his current incarnation. His main job is in NPMR, but to be embodied in PMR enables certain advantages for his NPMR work.
Your comment just helped me understand & shed more light on RBM's comment. Thanks to both for the responses!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:08 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
is tc a messiah
no and he won't save you or lead you. he may offer you advice though. it's up to you, no free lunch ;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am 
Normal User
Normal User

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
i could't resist.hehe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:49 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Phhaaaaaaaa ha ha!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For persons with a Judeo Christian provenance,
the messiah or second coming question will come up.

Tom may very well be a fragment of the same oversoul as Jesus.

Sure sounds like the same voice to me, BUT, not important!

A distraction from your own personal crap to deal with.

I suggest not making Tom into one more golden calf to worship.

That’s what 95% of Christianity became, a primal worship fest instead of
facing the challenging advice Jesus gave about how to conduct yourself.

New wine, new wine skins and all that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you "Somebody" for actually posting something worth reading on here-- that was also amusing...
However, when one is referencing "Messiah" come on bro go whole hog and hit us with the title " is he THE Messiah"? That way, we can better troll the more cautious and reserved Toeheads on here. I very much enjoy trolling everyone all the time, even "fellow" MBTers...

And Somebody, I really appreciated your writing ability. You sound like a very intelligent guy. I am not really being elitist, but this site now typically bores me now with Tom basically gone.
In makes me a bit misty eyed to reflect back on the time when this website was a baby and he interacted more with us. As well as facebook. But now the baby has gotten huge... Ick. I only like small clubs. Don't get me wrong. MBT is an in your face 24 hour a day grind (in the NPMR classroom), but as far as PMR goes, the club is not that interesting anymore to me. There is no Ted Vollers to piss people off ( no disrespect, I love him ), there is no Claudio fighting, there is not much energy here being generated (in my view). So I really enjoyed a catch-your-eye title with a well written follow through.

Thanks! and cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yeahperson,

Boring forum, exciting intent, is probably a syntopic state of affairs.

Having your attentive center of gravity settle on the daily grind,
a perfect outcome.

I am sensing a bit of glass half emptyism from you?

The intent cycle can be a bit less grindy if you nudge yourself
toward being more silverlingist

What’s going on in your life?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I am not really being elitist, but this site now typically bores me now with Tom basically gone.
In makes me a bit misty eyed to reflect back on the time when this website was a baby and he interacted more with us. As well as facebook. But now the baby has gotten huge... Ick. I only like small clubs. Don't get me wrong. MBT is an in your face 24 hour a day grind (in the NPMR classroom), but as far as PMR goes, the club is not that interesting anymore to me. There is no Ted Vollers to piss people off ( no disrespect, I love him ), there is no Claudio fighting, there is not much energy here being generated (in my view).
Yes there used to be much more activity here. I used to be an active member, and I learned a lot from that. But these days I'm very focused on my life, so my days here are over. Hopefully the same is the case for the many other previously-active members of this forum. (And R.I.P. Ted, he also kept the forum alive).

If Tom wants to revive this forum, he'll just get back in here and do it. It's up to him. But maybe (and this is just my theory) maybe he figures that this forum has "served its purpose". It is an amazing archive of 15+ years of top notch knowledge. But if a large amount of new members come here continually, then identical basic topics will be discussed over and over with the same questions and answers, day after day. And that might bury the wealth of advanced discussions that is archived now. Maybe it's time now for people to go out in life and grow, instead of spinning around on the internet.

But those are just my thoughts, and they could be wrong. Tom could have unexpected plans for the future of this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

kroeran: Is the glass half empty? is the glass half full?

yeahboy: the glass is too large.

Gdang BlankMind! Your thoughts are the exact same as my thoughts. Are we the same person? Lol.

Maybe Tom is leaving it up to me and you to LIVEN UP this b***** ...

OMG tho I SO agree how freaking boring it is to have to listen to new members drone on and on about, what is to me, mind numbing drivel. But I am a very entropic person. Eh. What can you do?
Let's start a new thread somewhere and talk about some s*** that is advanced (to us) and maaaybe a bit controversial? I would be so down. I am with you. Now I am more focused on my personal packet these days. (finally). Hey it was a long drug fueled crucifixion, but I have risen.

I totally agree with you that this is an amazing archive. (mostly TC posts).
I wonder if Campbell-Man is nudging us from NPMR to pour some new energy here?
Am I the only one that feels like he is my stern constant non-physical Professor?

Btw, I bet Thomas would read our comments about "advanced knowledge"... and smirk haha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:25 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi.
I find your boredom really interesting. Please, could you tell me more about it?