Return Home
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:32 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you Ted! You did help us to learn and understand MBT.

Lena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It took me time to come to terms with this loss.

I built a close and yet past relationship with Ted based on present interaction here on the forum, yet we had a past connection of sorts on our life in this time based on life in past terms.

The here and now he was my teacher>mentor and friend and I will miss our interactions as we tried to solve puzzles and connections with NPMR to PMR interactions leading to effects on us as FWAU>Avatars in a PMR.

A truly selfless being

For those who got rubbed the wrong way. Look at your FEAR/EGO and you SELF importance.
He was the Master at poking a EGO and getting YOU to display it

A very insightful being with a wealth of knowledge for those ready to understand.

A great loss to the MBT forum in general but an inspiration to those still here who understood what a Great Teacher he was and still is for me.He lives on in my spirt when I come to this forum.First thing I think off every time I come here.

The probability that his IUOC will be back doing the old "sometimes the student needs a wrap over the knuckles with the ruler" as he would say is highly probable.

Long may his teaching and guidance stand

See you next time TED

James

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Its a big loss for me that Ted has passed away. I caught him on his last breathe of life so to speak and yet he managed to wake me up from the darkness of my soul. I was inconsolable from my relationship break down when he came to my life. He was introduced to me by James.

He filled up a void in my life and helped me with my virtual reality and consciousness.

Goodbye Ted. May you rest in peace.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I loved Ted dearly as a mentor and an example of the kind of person worthy of looking up to.
Anything I didn't understand with MBT, I could always count on Ted to put it into a perspective that I could understand.
Although I never had the honor of meeting him in person, I did have the honor of meeting him in my dreams. It was too cool!
I very much miss his input into the conversations of this forum. He always kept us on track. I so miss his correction of my poorly worded questions or observations. He always knew what to say to help me stay focused on what really matters.

Thank you Ted.
I still have herbs for you my friend. I sure do wish I could send them to you but now, you no longer need them.
Farewell my friend. Hope to see you again, sometime, even if it's only in my dreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:35 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I still very much miss Ted also.
( for all the reasons and more, that Jim cited above)..
I still think about him often , every time i come here to see what new forum postings have been created ..

thanks for a wonderful heart - felt post about Ted, my dear friend Jim.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I loved Ted and enjoyed helping him with his NAS device. He is one hell of a soul.. no pussy footing about,, BLAM here it is,, like it or not :) He liked to talk and explain as I liked to meditate and experience. I felt a pain in my chest when I found out he left us, I actually found a new message a few years old from Ted, after I recovered enough from an experience to re join the human race. Love what you got when you have it, when you are on the other side these things do not matter at all, you dont care about the life/family you have just lead and dont care about who you were with, they are all baggage you flicked away upon departure.

-Toby