Return Home
It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
Particles are information given to a FWAU or IUOC when the information is measured, seen, needed, etc. When a particle is not observed then the system does not need to render it into information/particle. As stated by Tom in the referenced video.
So how does this mean a ceiling can't collapse on you if you don't look at it, or it "violates the VR".
Everything is information, particles don't really exist. If the FWAU or IUOC doesn't need the information then it isn't rendered by the system.

In this information based VR there are rule sets. One of the rules is that reality persists even when we don't look however it's not rendered as particle/information unless we do look. In reality it's the information that persists persists not the particle (which is an illusion).
Quote:
Quote:
Granted the system does all the "rendering" of particles but as being level, focused, non ego, no judgmental intent is focused on the card then it would hold, based on the theory, that the experimenter may be helping to render the desired result more so than "psychically seeing" it.
Just because one side of the cards aren't necessarily rendered, it doesn't mean you aren't picking up on a probable outcome. Cards will already exist in a probability distribution relative to other variables and that means you are not likely going to be affecting anything to a significant degree -- this is twice over if your intent wasn't to change the card's outcome in the first place.
This would lead to a conclusion that remote viewing and healing, etc. are a pointless endeavor therefore I have to remain skeptical of that conclusion.
Quote:
Quote:

There's also a third possibility that the LCS is doing nothing at all but the evidence based on measurements seems to indicate that one of the first 2 possibilities are at play.
The LCS can intervene if it sees it positive for growth -- however, being able to affect probabilities with our intent is a built in mechanism that incrementally leads to our own personal reality here that reflects our being and consequently our feedback here for growth.
What's the difference between a probability distribution in a deck of cards as opposed to any other scenario? Everything has a probability distribution. The fundamentals that hold true for one distribution should hold true for others unless there's an intervention of the LCS or and/or an intervention of the consciousness of the experimenter.

On one hand you're saying the experimenter has influence and then on the other you say the experimenter has very little influence. Granted the level of influence depends on the individual's ability/growth/etc.

I was hoping to gain insight here in this thread and interestingly, though all of this, I think I've answered my own question... Or should I say the LCS and others helped to evolve the answer I was looking for...

Answer:

The LCS may render intent from the distribution, it may psychically give information based on the distribution or it does nothing but render randomly based on the distribution.

There's no way to know for sure BUT it can be measured that there's a deviation from "random" when focused "being level" intent (from the heart) is involved. This coherence can be measured and subsequent results are encouraging and led to the initial question. If you can eliminate "random" most of the time from the experiment then that opens a door to further understanding of the LCS from a scientific perspective.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
One of the rules is that reality persists even when we don't look however it's not rendered as particle/information unless we do look.
When you close your eyes and walk into a wall, you're still getting the sensory information of hitting that wall, even if your eyes are closed. And how you hit that wall will depend on a past history reference frame that defines the wall. How is that wall "not rendered as information" but still "persists" when you aren't looking? What is "persisting" if it is not information?
Quote:
This would lead to a conclusion that remote viewing and healing, etc. are a pointless endeavor therefore I have to remain skeptical of that conclusion.
No it wouldn't -- it would lead to the conclusion that if there isn't much room for a probability to be affected, then it won't have much of an effect. This comment is out of left field.
Quote:
On one hand you're saying the experimenter has influence and then on the other you say the experimenter has very little influence.
I'm saying what affect you have will depend on the room to actually change things.

Now if you ALSO didn't have the intent to change them, then you effectively influenced next to nothing but rather picked up on what the card would be when flipped over.

Quote:
What's the difference between a probability distribution in a deck of cards as opposed to any other scenario? Everything has a probability distribution.
Where am I arguing there is a difference to any other scenario?

Quote:
I was hoping to gain insight here in this thread and interestingly, though all of this, I think I've answered my own question.
Pretty sure everything in that answer was already mentioned. But congratulations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you Human+... You've been very helpful and I hope you also learned something about yourself in the process to help you in your quest to evolve your consciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I hope you also learned something about yourself in the process to help you in your quest to evolve your consciousness.
What do you hope I might have learned?

Quote:
So how does this mean a ceiling can't collapse on you if you don't look at it, or it "violates the VR".
Quote:
One of the rules is that reality persists even when we don't look however it's not rendered as particle/information unless we do look. In reality it's the information that persists
Your comments are just confused jargon. You just said reality isn't rendered as information unless we look at it yet it also "persists" as information when we're not looking at it. And none of this is an answer to how something happening to you while you're not looking violates the VR.

Like I said, do this experiment to disprove your inane statements: close your eyes and start sprinting forward, you'll find that you run into a rendered wall. By your logic that wall being there is an impossibility since you closed your eyes. What a stupid argument.

You're confused so it's best not to talk like an authority figure on these things.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What do you hope I might have learned?
That there is only you. You are the only thing that will ever exist within your own experience. Forever.

How will you love other when there is only you?

Know that you are the other and they are you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:03 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Human+ ... please read and familiarize yourself with MBT before posting.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:13 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Okay I'll bite, where am I unfamiliar with MBT.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Okay I'll bite, where am I unfamiliar with MBT.
Love?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So, after being ignored, you continue to reply to an abandoned thread and deliberately answer questions not directed to you with comments not relevant to the subject matter.

You could have opted to private message if you had a problem with me but instead you choose a presumptuous, snarky, one-word response. You choose to confront my behavior while ironically ignoring your own lack of tact and your underlying motive behind doing so.

Personally, I think I am familiar with love in MBT which is why I know that being morally preachy and feigning politeness does not represent love or someone who is evolved.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My apologies.