Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:09 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:35 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you all for your responses, yesterday on Vice news and MSNBC they reported briefly on the humanitarian crises in Yemen , genocide of Rohingya in Myanmar, Palestinian kids killed by Israel’s army and the slavery of the Syrian kids as sex workers, and the list go on and on.

In my humble opinion, I try to live my life and at the same time not to turn a blind eye to injustices and needs of my fellow human being around the globe. After all this is the core teaching of TOE loving and caring for others that lead to the evolution of AUM.
The world suffers a lot, not only, because of the violence of antirats, but also, because of the silence of good rats.
Negative occurrences and accidents are part of this VR, and we have no control of it. However, I believe I managed to soften the blow for myself and my family several times in this lifetime, when I kept my circle positive, thought good caring thoughts, said good words and did good deeds with intention not attention. What goes around comes around. This is my perception in this life time and it could be totally out of whack to others.

I understand that In time things will be reveal to me.
Ps. I corrected the spelling for alleviate. Thx Ted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:33 am 
Curator
Curator

Personally I think, because I see signs of it, that the LCS (TBC through his extraordinary project to 'get ahead of the curve' again that Tom Campbell has recently spoken of.) has many projects going on in PMR which parallel Tom Campbell's MBT project. They don't always have any connection to MBT unless you understand enough to see it as indirect.

There is the connection between conventionally defined mental illness and NPMR communications and connections which have fairly recently started being talked about here on the board. I see this as a semi-independent project where those directly involved were led here by the LCS so that they could learn from MBT and apply it to the development of a future mental health project for world society where a new understanding of at least some aspects of mental health problems can be understood as arising from uncontrolled interaction with NPMR by those naturally susceptible to such contact. Recent research has shown that something like 18.5% of Americans suffer from mental problems such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. The World Health Organization (WHO) gives a figure of about 25% world wide. Note that bipolar disorder and schizophrenia are the disorders that those who I have referred to as involved in this project have described as having the NPMR contact causing these problems.

Then there seems to be a project where the repressed segments of society, which really comes to the whole 99%, are learning that they should unite their interests and cooperation so that the neo-Fascists and racial supremacists that are being advanced in their views by Donald Trump and the extremely wealthy that are about to be rewarded with a free gift of even more wealth in the Republican tax scam can unite to stop these things. To be silent is to be complicit in injustice, whether it is 'racial' injustice or economic injustice or gerrymandering and voter suppression to reduce political power so that a few can control the many. This is a very dispersed project in its sources but it seems that it would not be happening as it is if there were not a central thought source behind it and it is certainly not coming from any normal element of society that I can see such as the political parties.

Then there is the seemingly simultaneous rising up of women to fight against sexual harassment and assault by men in power throughout society, which will eventually include economic repression and wage discrimination. What element in society, including the women themselves, can be pointed to as starting a seemingly simultaneous realization that they cannot stand this any more. There have been feminist movements almost all of my life and the suffrage movements of the past. But I sense that it is now that women will come into their full place in society and providing their unique contribution to society in place of simple minded male dominance that has gone on for so long and produced such bad results as militarism and campaigns of world domination. While the Internet has allowed such an increase in world communication, it is not as if there was not a network of world news media before.

I think that from these projects there will come a rejuvenation of all efforts to reduce poverty, hunger, suffering and injustice throughout the world.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:59 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Ted,
As usual your wisdom in explaining the current political events or the society problems is beautiful and humbling. I am grateful for your opinion.
Quote:
This is a very dispersed project in its sources but it seems that it would not be happening as it is if there were not a central thought source behind it and it is certainly not coming from any normal element of society that I can see such as the political parties[/quote].

It’s the richest 1% who owns half the world wealth and using Trump and his administration to implement their agenda. A series on the history Channel “The Men Who Built America” describe exactly how the rich throught out history controlled the government here and everywhere.

Thank you again!
Bethany

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello, i am sorry that i skipped all these posts, i was very busy working. i will try to answer everything, and not skim to much. i understand the importance to staying with MBT terminology and will try to stay on track as much as possible without leaking to much on other metaphores but i will use them if appropriate.
Quote:

So I have few questions for you or anyone willing to share his knowledge with me,
1. Are you both connected to Your NPMR avatar or to him/her (I know it’s not physical) and others entities?
2. When is the FWAU/Avatar in charge and not your NPMR/Avatar? And how do you know?
3. Is stopping the thoughts in the mind means stopping the stream of data from the BC?
4. I keep asking/begging the LCS to show me the nature of reality? But no answers is received. Any suggestion?
What is natural to both of you is hard for me? I Received in my dreams guidance or solutions to my problems technical or regular all my life. Recently, I saw on three occasions people moving fast in front of me that no one else saw but myself. I don’t know if the chemistry of my mind or my sensitivity is increasing. I know the brain we have here is virtual not the real mind.
from what iv seen it is the fwau that is connected to both pmr and npmr, npmr is like if you were receiving pmr information but except you are not synced with the scenery you are witnessing. so the same people and conversations that take place in pmr take place in npmr. im not sure i understand what u mean when u say that the npmr avatar is in charge. i believe it is always the fwau that is in charge, the way information is relayed in npmr is like when you are in pmr except your body is not there, its more a world of lexic and information. but the same mechanics that make you understand when you are being spoken to in pmr or not happen in npmr.

i believe it is a good thing that your inner chatter keeps going on, i would suggest experimenting with it. stopping the stream of thoughts in your mind just means you are being more focused on somthing else within PMR probably, if you are experiencing constant mind chatter, i beleive it would mean you have a foot in the npmr pool in other words, you are unfocused enough of pmr to experiment in npmr but the 2 realms need to be established first because there is no clear boundery between the 2, i woudl practice going from PMR to NPMR and establishign protocols between the 2, meaning knowing when you are focused in NPMR(thought space) or Pmr. but npmr activity is somthign compeltley distinctive from your inner chatter, you are able to manipulate your inner chatter but other chatter that is not your own in npmr can only be disrupted

and the nature of reality is a big subject but nothing can be it more than yourself already so maby when u ask it that all it has on its mind is what you are. in npmr your fwau is the center of the play and the most important character.

all this has alot to do with love, its like love has to find you first and love finds you when your patterns start to behave uniquely, different from the crowd, when you start playing with your imagination.

hope your still around to read the post.

i agree with james on alot of things, for some reason i could not understand the post before this so strange.