Return Home
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:04 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Iv often wondered if people with skizofrenia, do to their access to another level of thought, if they had a religious perspective ( more common than mbt), could that put things into context such as hearing voices. Rather those with the ilness who reject religious beliefs could be in a more dangerous situation where they would deny a experience and seek medical help. Religion with its common belief of other worlds gods etc.. could open up a channel for the diagnosed individual in a sense they are not ill but percieving a level most people dont have acess to. Im not speaking for every case but certain ones.
A diagnosed person could learn to play with their voices and see what kind of feedback they get from that type of interaction if possible. This could lead to a healthier way of dealing with the illness instead of trying to reject or get rid of the voices. I want to believe in non medical treatment but the medication does work for those wanting a regular working mind.
Tahts what i did with my voices anyways and i got lots of feedback from it most of it very entertaining and interactive in a way that my mind alone couldnt conjure up. But yet again the mixture of data i recieved from it is so vast that a myrad amount of experiences took place, the voices usually stay at a non disturbing level and stops when the heart or the main emotional mood feels it has had enough. That is my experience at least.

If we could get some mentally ill people to embrace a larger view of their we could possibly put their experience on a positive track, although i do not believe in completley curing the ill unless using medication and i doubt there is a way to completley cure the symptoms naturally and get them back to a pmr only life style as the medication does without taking meds. Im guarranteed a life time of meds because i have already tried reducing the dosage and npmr acess comes back to my likeliness but still diagnosed as unworthy on the pmr perspective.

But how could we start? Do people with psychosis and skizofrenia have access to npmr? Or is it somthing else, the 2 can be easly diagnosed as the same thing. I only have my experience. Perphaps James could u share more of what the experience was like when u heard voices. I know it is difficult to recall but have you tried experimenting with them? I myself am under meds at the moment so i have no access to the other side. Could you put a face on the voices? I usually did as i saw it as contact with somone i knew, saw, encountered or heard of in the past or present, dead or alive. My actual first step was too accept that these voices could come from people long gone that i have had a common experience with in npmr such as subject or somthing.

Note, i have taken psychedelic drugs before but these differ completly from the actual experience in npmr. Drugs are not at all consistant coherent and structured as npmr experience. Drugs as Tom states in his book can only be used as a catalyst to hang on to once u have taken them and had the experience to get a glimpse that there is another side at all.

I have also seen that it has alot to do with love, for instance when communicating with people in npmr it is usually to their love that u speak to, love can be for example the sum total of a person attributes and capacity to interact. Not neccessarly their common pmr experience packet. Iv tested this and it sounds real dumb but u cant acctually speak to somone in npmr and then go and speak with them in pmr and ask them do they recall the conversation you had together unless perhaps these 2 people knwo before hand that they will have a conversation(somthing i have never tried) although i would be suprised and lucky if i had that kind of encounter one day. Iv never had that at least but perhaps it is true, once again it is to their love that u speak to not the actual person.

Hallucination is also somthing very important in these types of experience. I dont like the word because it reminds of uncontrolled unstructured unwanted visual stimuli which in my experience happens somtimes but most of them are actually structured and wanted and my be in front of ur peripheral vision or completly in the enviornment scene. These hallucinations or mental holographic projections id rather call them are very interactive and amusing, can be modified upgraded etc... but they come in a myrad of forms and shapes also.

So what kind of hallucinations do mentally ill people take part it? Are they distintive shapes? Unwanted shallow reflections? Do they act on the mood of the indivdual in a bad or good way? Can they interact with them? Same for the voices.

Auditory hallucinations can happen and be completley in the mind or be linked with what someone is saying at the same time, precog voices will say at the same time or right before somthing the tv or a person will say( those ones were big on me and were direct proof that the mind and the physical were linked).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey damon nice to here from you

Your thinking is right, getting FWAUs to engage with the voice is the first step,if you try and hide from it it will just torment you and make PMR life a misery
the second step is to INVERT/REVERSE your thinking(if its a negative energy) teach them some basic reverse psychology, every time it attacks with a negative you hit it back with a positive,do a little dance with it, back and forth,keep at it and the negative with slowly but surly dissipate and positive energy with start to FLOW into them, and you will be a happy chap ;) GO WITH THE FLOW

MY experience of a psychosis
my mind split into 3 different states of awareness at once,took a long time for me to work this out but basically I experienced MYSELF in 3 different LEVELS
THE PMR ME JAMES/FWAU
THE NPMR ME
THE IUOC THE ESSANCE OF ALL OF US
This is the connection I have with the NPMR now,i live my life aware of the 3 me's,that was confusing.
so yes a psychosis connects you to the NPMR

I have 3 case's of schizophrenia im working on at the moment
schizophrenia can be treated by educating them of what they are experiencing,getting them to make peace with and accept it as a part of them selfs,engage with them and JOIN them in their experience at talk them out of it, you cant get rid of it but you can get them to understand them selfs and get them in the driving seat of what they are experiencing so that its not having a negative effect on them.They wont be NORMAL "what ever that is" but they will be at peace

I didn't get a voice or a vision, I get it by FEELINGS,i get the feeling of a different personality THE JESTER I call it
that describes its personality, a joker with a dark sense of humor,makes me/FWAU laugh a lot
have been interacting with JESTER for a couple of years now,i don't know if jester is my NPMR self or a guide/lcs
Tom says you never know the source of the data coming to you,so I just accept it as the LCS interacting with me
It's been JESTER that's been teaching me all the things I know now about the PMR NPMR relationship, gave me a lot of EXPERIENCES and LESSONS on how to deal with a NPMR interaction from the the PMR
JESTER taught me how to deal with NEGITIVE energy's/entities/beings/spirits, pick a metaphor that suits you by giving me first hand encounters with them
IT had me face the negative of all negatives, I interpreted this energy as thee SATAN its self ,the most evil/ruthless/brutal/cold blooded psychopath you ever dare come face to face with, I psychologically battled with it for 3 days,i had almost lost this battle,i was down on my knees in my kitchen terrified, utter terror and I do mean TERROR!!!!!
Then a feeling/thought hit my MIND "THE FASTEST WAY TO HAPPYNESS IS LAUGHTER"
so I started to laugh and laugh,when I did this SATAN started to back away from me,the energy and power it had over me started to back off,got back up onto my feet and laughed some more at IT, SATAN came at me again but it just bounced of me,then another FEELING/THOUGHT "LOVE IS YOU WEAPON AGINST IT" so I threatened SATAN, "YOU EVER DARE COME NEAR ME AGAIN, ILL CLING ONTO YOU LIKE GLUE AND LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY" and poof it was gone forever, DEFEATED yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa I beat SATAN in a fight hahahaha
So if you come across a NEGTIVE energy just laught and send some love at it and you will be ok, UNTOUCHABLE LAUGHTER is your body armour LOVE is your weapon, remember that advice

ok whats next/ DRUGS
Im not endorsing taking these just so im clear on that ok but you will experience the NMPR with them
cannabis/lsd/dmt/peyote
The problem with taking drugs to do this is that they BLAST you into the NPMR, you could end up anywhere and encounter anything that's in your MIND
If you have fears or are not a stable MIND you will manifest whats in your mind and find yourself face to face with GOD knows what,this will not be a fun time for you
This is why some shamans have rituals, they focus the MIND to have specific encounters and experiences in the NPMR
So if that is your path to the NPMR experience, then make sure you have your fears out the way and focus your MIND on a positive experience,never do this if your depressed for god sake!

Whats interesting about you damon is that you have the NPMR experience and I don't
so ill get you fixed here in the PMR and you can help me understand the NPMR and me an idea and information about it
I don't explore NPMR I just have a connection to it, it talks and guides me to information
Ill help people here in the PMR side of it and you can help and guide people on the NPMR side of
work as a team me and you and give mentaly illness a right good kicking
What do you think of that, YOU WANT THE JOB?

The timing of me and you meeting is no "coincidence" damon, we are meant to team up, me PMR you NPMR

AUM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:48 am 
Curator
Curator

James and Damon,

Let me suggest to you that you keep your discussions in terms of MBT theory. That is in the Reality as explained by Tom Campbell and as extended here to go back to and show the links to NPMR entities, both as guidance for your benefit and as negative entities who wish to control you and disrupt your PMR lives, to make you 'crazy' perhaps.

To put this into perspective for you, perhaps you can remember that Tom has described experience where he 'combatted' Voodoo practitioners and their NPMR assistants/connections on behalf of others. They are part of the negative, control oriented, entities that Tom lumps under the category of anti-rats. I have told you about groups in NPMR going back to paleolithic times as described by Dr. Felicitas Goodman, the noted anthropologist. Here is her original web site: http://www.cuyamungueinstitute.com/ There are carvings in bone and stone going back to those paleolithic shamans illustrating the postures that put you in touch with NPMR groups who facilitate the services of divination and healing which are known world wide and actively practiced by groups of people in many countries. Inducing what she called ecstatic trance by shamanic 'rattling' or 'drumming' while in the posture depicted places you into contact with those NPMR groups which I have experimented with positive results but in a limited way. One posture I used was that of Grandfather Bear and eventually Grandfather Bear was the self identification of one of my guides, back when I specifically communicated with them.

One of the reasons that I brought you two together was because what you have been saying regarding psychosis, at least for some people, ties in well with these understandings of reality and experience based upon MBT. I recommend that you keep your discussions and experimentation in this context and also continue to increase your understanding of Reality as outlined in Tom Campbell's theory of and model of Reality. This already fits very well with the descriptions of your experiences. If you had this understanding before, or experience within the shamanic tradition, you might have avoided the negatives of your own experience. I have had experiences of hearing voices but never considered them to be in the context of mental illness but entirely rational guidance. I have also had what could be called hallucinations but they are in the form of again, entirely rational and understandable guidance. I have deliberately sought and experienced visions like those of ancient Indian seers and mystics known as Indra's Net. I have experienced the total loss of the internal dialog described by Carlos Castaneda as taught to him by his Nagual guide who he called Don Juan. I have had a symbolic prediction of the 9/11 attack, as have many others, as it was in process. I have had ADCs and again what could be called hearing voices and hallucinations. However they were perfectly accurate where they involved predictions of death for other relatives in their last illnesses or created re experiencing past but forgotten occurrences. Perhaps not rational in one sense but very much real and accurate.

There is a great deal of difference in these contexts between rational, but paranormal, experience and mental illness. Seek rational explanations and control of your experiences and seek understanding to make what you discover and are given from NPMR access for service to others in seeking ways to bring at least some mental illnesses into control. There is a great deal of indication that your meeting and probable collaboration to increase understanding has an NPMR plan behind it. Do not let your excitement run away with you. Some people would say that seeking paranormal experience and understanding is already outside of the rational world, but the rational world is not so limited in fact. Call on me or Tom if you need any assistance. I am readily available and Tom can be reached when necessary.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sounds interesting guys.
Im up for the challenge. Im all okay with expanding knowledge on npmr a bit.

James, did you happen to get any correlations between your thought patterns and pmr?

Perhaps showing the diagnosed that there illness is in fact a connexion to a deeper level of causality (finding patterns between their thoughts and reality) is a step in aiding them in finding a deeper meaning to their illness or situation.

Do the patients believe it is coming from them? The voices. Lets start simple. Do they know that the voices are linked to their thoughts? Do they get coherent feedbackwhen answering the voice, for example if a voice sais somthing and you respond in a matter that stays on subject to the voice, does the voice answer coherently or in some form of structure or is it meaningless chatter?

Could the patients for example reorganise their experience of hearing voices into some kind of theatrical play?

Was your experience with satan controllable? Did it scream or get into tones that were uncomfortable for yourself? Did you have some kind of control over the satan voice? Did you recognise your thought patterns within the voice? You dont have to answer these questions im just asking for the sake of comparision to see how it links to my own experiences

I liked how you said that you are experiencing the world from inside and out rather than outside and in. I also wonder how diagnosed inviduals construct their model of reality? Are they interested in science? Because i know many people that truly arent and i myself has always had a passion for it. Understanding our origins etc..
The big changed happen when i saw a video on the internet about the double slit experiment, it completley changed my world and that is when i started introspecting thought and its connexion to reality, where before i believed that the mental was a phenomenon emerging from the physical, i now had evidence that indicated that it was indeed the opposite. So i took in those possiblities and contemplated my situation, this was before me getting involved in mbt but all that to say that i always had a scientifique inquiried mind.
I think the diagnosed need a model to construct their experience out of. In order to make sense out of their experiences.

All that to say that if a person is truly inclined towards science and can change their view of reality( paridigm shift) and create a model where the mental is primary and the physical sencondary then they have taken their first step into a more complete model that corresponds to their experience as a diagnosed individual. The paridigm shift takes on plenty of new possibilities and is very interesting to the open minded invdividual ready to make a shift from materialist to idealist. Just as Tom states in his books, one just has to take in the possiblity of another realm.

Note that i am writing this for whoever is ready to read im not talking about anyone in particular, truthfully i have no idea where to start with this, but perhaps anywhere is good enough.

A materialist indivdual, the mental aspect of reality just flies in their face all their life without ever being contemplated because mental phenomenon is never takin into account do to their model of reality claiming it is simple chemical processes within the brain that give rise to this phenomenon. Frankly, i dont blame them. It is very difficult to get a grip on your thoughts, to get a glimpse of the other side and its connexion to physical matter, one can probably start by continuingly monitoring his thoughts while interacting in reality to see if any correlations pop out.

A little about npmr.
Npmr is like if a computer had acess to its files, you have different amount of files, jpeg video game files all with different sizes and location within the hard drive. Some more interactive than others. Some more modifiable, some can be deconstructed, some you have direct access to the programming language etc.. the ability of a persons capability to manipulate their imagination increases considerably and it takes on a reality of in itself that is directly connected to physical matter reality in ways that can be measured, as activity increases in npmr so do disturbances between pmr and npmr appear as you slowly create a bridge between the 2. Reality becomes modifiable To a certain extent. The computers ability to modify is where entropy comes into play, when the computer has more energy to do work, it can induce change in a more profitable manner. Could also be do to decay in the system.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:18 am 
Curator
Curator

I should have also mentioned above that I suggest that those getting into this kind of study as a patient seeking understanding read that book I mentioned by Dr. David Keirsey, Please Understand Me II and read the paper I wrote explaining why I believe that our personality type is sourced in our IUOC code as a digital mind and not within PMR genetics and the PMR rule set. The paper can be downloaded here: https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/bbc ... acd3f5189a I can't remember if I mentioned this to you already Damon. I know that James has the book and the paper and knows himself to be an INFJ Idealist Counselor which personality type I share with him. We tend to be the mystics and shamans of the world so this approach to reality comes natural to us with shaman providing healing, guidance and spiritual understanding for their people which is typically at a tribal level. This can explain a lot in itself. Other personality types do not have this high propensity to this subject, although some others do also, but the book will still provide insights that could be useful.

You might also look at this news article from news.google's reports today of the use of virtual reality in therapy related to curing reactions to trauma: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/30/tech ... ealth.html Not the same thing, of course, but others will read these posts and this might conceivably provide some insight.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:02 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey Ted.
I find the read kind of complicated and find that it is kind of abstract although i do see the difficulty in the task. Personaly i cant read it all the way.

And James i just reread what u wrote and see that u wrote that u didnt get voices at all but feelings, that is probably an experience on to itself, i understand the difficulty in explaining such an experience with the jester and Satan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Damon

im the same as you damon,dont really know where to start with it, me and you are just starting out on this project so we will just have to wing it for now and build up our experience as we go,in the future we will have more structure to what we are doing,this is TRAINING at the moment for us both. We have ted and tom to help guide us.
Im sure sainbury is shaking her head at us at the moment saying "TAKE THE MEDS TAKE THE MEDS" hahahah
much love/respect to you sainbury

now.voices
they have no idea where these voices are coming from,to them its just a voice In their head telling them to do things and just plain tormenting them
what iv worked out with this is, that It could be guidance doing it,thats what was going on with me,they could be on a training program.
This is where your skill in NPMR comes in to play,you will be able to go have a look to see if its guidance or negative entity that's interacting with them,hope that brings you clarity on why your PMR life was the way it was damon,The LCS was training you for this project we are doing now,Be at PEACE with yourself now ok
Ill be able to use you to get me NPMR information about our patients, do you see how this is going to work?
And quess what damon,i just so happen to have patient that is under attack from voodoo, so I will be needing your help with this case,ill give you the details in a pm

The left brain/right brain metaphor

Not everyone likes science damon
my opinion on this is,the left brainer likes science and the right brainer likes the philosophes
Doing the keirlsy test is an important first move in finding out about your patients IUOC setting,knowing what is driving their thinking is key to knowing what strategy to use on the PMR psychology side of it.
You don't have to read all the book damon, just do the test on your self and this will help you understand your self a lot better
iv done it on 4 of them and when they found about them selfs it gave them information to help them identify their weak and strong points,that helped them a lot,gave them a starting point to rebuild them selfs.
Step 1 is getting them to self analyse
My observations so far.Im on the job training right now, up to my metaphorical neck in it :)

The schizophrenic/ once iv got a handle on them and got them calmed down and comfortable,just sitten there and engaging with them, what really helps them is just having someone to talk to freely about their experience that's dosnt think what they are saying is crazy,our experience and knowledge of NMPR to PMR lets us have a wild conversation with them,we know whats going on with them,that lets them realty open up to you,you are able to go into their mind and get to grips with whats going on,this lets them get that frustration out,the frustration of not being listened too.this builds up in them and cuts them off from society and relationship even more.

what Iv found interesting is that when I introduced one schizophrenic to another one, they strike up a conversation and relationship fast with each other,before long they are engaged in deep conversations, it takes one to know one sort of thing.passing concepts of reality at each other,iv got 4 of them bouncing off one and another,they are relaxed laughing/joking and HAPPY,they have great insight into reality,very intelligent, the film A BEAUTIFUL MIND with russel crow comes to mind when I listen to them.#
Far from being lost and confused, they understand the larger reality very well indeed,just need guidance and direction at first is all,

well that's me, back to work

james

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:42 pm 
Curator
Curator

Damon,

The idea isn't to read the whole book but to first take the test, which is also in the book, and find your type and then look yourself up as that type in the book and see what you can gain from the description in terms of insights. Branch out from there as you see value in it as in wanting to understand someone else or perhaps how you do, or don't, get along with them. I can't make the paper any easier to understand unfortunately if you mean it as being difficult to read.

Personally I found descriptions in the book of things I had been doing, acting as a counselor to friends, all of my life. I was not doing it deliberately or offering this service to them. They just spontaneously asked me for the help dealing with others, their boyfriends, etc. There were other smaller insights as well.

I'm trying to help you increase your self understanding and perhaps 'comfort' with your self as you are. Also you might note that as based upon your IUOC, you cannot change these things readily as things within your IUOC change only after many incarnations and then only slightly. That's why it takes many incarnations to significantly reduce entropy within your IUOC's code and raise your IUOC's (and your own as its avatar's) Quality Of Consciousness.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I will do the test guys, im out at the moment.

I believe for an individual to have access to npmr one must first have a scientifiqe inclinded mind enough so to distinguish intellectually at first the personal relationship the mental aspect of the self has in relationship to the physical, one must be able to first as any traditional scientist would, understand why connectivity between the mental and physical first appears impossible as one must first tie down a distinctive difference between the 2, somthing people i have spoken to have difficulty taking in. Once one correctly understands the little picture view of science today and the origins of the physical structure traditionaly conveyed, one will determin that mental activity emerges from physical components such as the brain. I believe it is important to understand this world view wich most scientist since long ago agree on besides the fact that it is intuitiley obvious yet describes only a little picture view. It is also important to have an idea of consensus reality. One must understand this distinction first to properly be interested and appreciate the significance of npmr activity.
After the physical world has been determined to be constucted out of tiny building blocks wich at first glance have no relationship to the mental aspect besides perhaps giving rise to it, one can begin asking questions about the nature of mental activity such as defining its properties compared and in relation to physical reality. Theidea that mental phenomenon is derived by physical reality is a common held thought, after this is correctly defined one can go on and take the first step in conceptualizing that the physical objective world might be derived in fact by the mental world, this is a giant leap in understanding, a total paridigm shift thats going to creat new possibilities one just has to hold that thought for a moment and take in all that that would mean to their personal life and held belief about the nature of their existence and their place in it.
The theory that The mental world may be more fundamental than the physical requires an A really open mind to introspect on and a strong will to actually experiment on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Seems like i keep composing a messag and decomposing it to make it look better grr im agrevated!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This indeed has been a really interesting topic, and it is rare to see Tom come to the forums to comment now a days so I have taken great note of this.

I wish the two of you great success in dealing and handling your spontaneous and expansive NPMR experience. I will now write a stream of consciousness response in order to impart some information with the intent of it helping you.

Personally, I've had to gain my NPMR access "the hard way"... step by step, a little at a time, and before I continue, I try to integrate my new set of NPMR experiences with the PMR, like Tom says, to "optimize" them both. The idea is to supplement my growth here in PMR. It is certainly a challenge to NOT TALK ABOUT IT to the people around me, aside from my lovely wife, and only she can understand so much that I tell her. I try to only let her on to what she might understand, or to help her see things from my perspective / a bigger perspective. Tom has certainly helped immensely and is a wonderful guide and tutor to lowering the entropy of our consciousness. There are very very very few on the planet that can understand and communicate about NPMR experiences, and even less that have the MBT perspective and approach it carefully and scientifically. My heart goes out to you both for being thrust into the inner realms with no real life jacket here or perspective.

It is of dire importance to focus here though, you are embodied and accessing NPMR from the jump off of this PMR incarnation. When you die, you will be going through the same transition process as everyone else, and will likely hop back in the game, and your new incarnation may not have the proclivities of ease of travel that you currently have now. Damon, perhaps one of your most important life lessons is to learn how to deal with the intense and spontaneous experience. Your highest achievement in life might be to learn that balance. To become a fully functional low entropy human while also learning how to navigate and parallel process NPMR . I look to TOM as my role model. Look at his hundreds of youtube videos, thousand page book, loving wife and family, successfully raised children, now grandchildren. A successful career in physics modeling. This is all he has achieved in PMR. We don't even know a the half of what he has achieved in NPMR during this same period. I have some idea, of what I can gather from the databases and what hasn't been locked for me to access.

The question becomes, what good is all this NPMR experience if you cannot lower the entropy of yourself and the entire system while having it. It's also easy to have delusions of grandeur, or to think you are advancing faster than you may be. It's not a wise decision to take yourself out of the game here. To remove yourself. It is of great importance to interact with others here in PMR, especially those that are not as evolved as yourself, in order to learn. It is easy to think one is of great evolution until there is something poking and proding you repeatedly. How will you deal with that. When someone smacks your wife, how will you deal with this? Don't be lured by the "siren song" of NPMR. You are embodied here and you must deal with your life here, lest it become a failed incarnation of wasted potential.

Always remember that there are people here that can and do relate with you experience, and there is truly no other place like this on the web. There are people here who can help, and even if you are not getting a written response, does not mean that there are not people checking up on you via NPMR, and helping / communicating VIA THAT CHANNEL. It is sometimes, often actually. the MOST EFFICIENT MEANS of helping something. NPMR consciousness to consciousness communication.

My only recommendation is to get as clean a diet as you possibly can. Avoid all psychotropics, including sugar. Exercise and Clean diet will do more to help you cope, and control your experience so that you may use it to your advantage lowering your entropy, rather than be dragged along by crashing waves of the NPMR experience. Optimizing your body by making the best possible choices is like giving yourself a boat in the sea of consciousness. Build a vessel, that you may travel the sea of consciousness, instead of being alone in a life vest without a boat (a body not optimized to NPMR experience.)

end stream. my best wishes and regards to you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey everyone

ill start by just getting down to business

My progress so far with the patients in this hospital.
Iv got 2 off them completely balanced out,got a good understanding of their NPMR connection
and are able to function in the PMR side with their NPMR connection in tack and under control.
They know what they are doing in regards to there PMR life,they have a very positive out look to what they are going to do,they will also be future forum members who will come with a lot of understanding of NPMR interaction that started off completely uncontrolled,
in their PMR lifes, one is involved and has family members involved with programming of virtual reality technology and fully immersive VR programs,they are just at the early stages of writing these programs up,this is an example of an LCS synchronicity,whats the chances of meeting these 2 people/FWAUs with the kind of problems they were having,for them to be working on and have friends and family members working as programmers of VRs, nice,got every one of them reading MBT as we speak, this will broaden their minds even more than they already are.
The other one is training to be a Doctor,she has very high level understanding of the biology's and how to look after your avatar and having it optimal for interaction with the NPMR,she will be a valuable forum member in the future here.

As for the other patients ,iv been able to calm them down and give them peace of mind,just having me to talk too has helped them settle down and make sense of what they are going through,they are not ready for me to hit them with the full understanding of MBT yet but im working on them,opening their minds up a little at a time.

Iv also found a connection with these disorders and NPMR connections with dyslexia ,i suffer from this also,takes me an age to write out a post,not all have this but a lot of them and people they know with these disorders cant spell to save themselves, just a side note

As for me at the moment,the more I continue with this work, the bigger my Knowledge of the NPMR grows and the more I let it come over me,the more im calming down and being at peace with myself and are able to function very well with my PMR side of it,im calm/relaxed and positive about my future here in PMR earth,im really positive about my future and looks like im going to have a job doing what im doing in the hospital on the outside and also here on the forum helping anyone who needs help here getting to grips with interacting with NPMR and also having a normal life in the PMR.
Mental illness seams to be the target of my experience and training here,so far im only using PMR psychology and having great sucsess with it,next ill start training and using NPMR energy transfer at the same time,interact with them from PMR and NPMR at the same time,this im sure will put an end to at least some mental illnesses here in the PMR.And if someone like me with no higher education or experience with this can do it,well that means YOU can do what im doing also doesn't it, what one FWAU can do, another FWAU can do,as far as im concerned.

Now, let me get to a very serious matter indeed!!!
Coffee
I love coffee, I REALY REALY REALY REALY LOVE MY JAVA
Cant believe I have to give this up,dont worrie folks,if there is a way round this,you can bet your ass ill find it,im on the IM NOT GIVING UP MY COFFEE FOR NOTHING case hahaha
GOD dam it,give up my coffee,are you INSAIN!!!!! I don't care if I will get to experience NPMR in ways beyond my wildest of dreams,give up my coffee,not without a fight my friends :) ill keep you posted on this.

AHASH31/that's was good advice you dished out,i have took note of what you said,thanks

Any questions? my head is full of information,but you need to ask what you want to know, ok

ME YOU IT AND US

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sounds like at least a couple layers of progress ongoing.

Good for you and them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you RBM

Whats good for me and them will be good for us all in the future

James

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well I should address why this tread got started in the first place,i got carried away with what I was doing and forgot why DAMON had posted this thread,

Should MBT come with a warning?
On one side of the coin, YES it should
can MBT destroy your PMR life? YES it has the potential to do so if you go too far into the NPMR and let it take you over,even worse, if the people around you don't share in your new found knowledge and you tell them about your experiences and what you are doing,they just think youv lost it and are needing medical help,your PMR life will go up in smoke I can assure you and so could DAMON.thats one side of it that's not talked about here.
That's DAMONS experience of MBT, im sorry this happened to you DAMON

Im the other side of the coin
If it wasn't for finding MBT I would be truly lost right now,I would be a ranting raving lunatic
one of those homeless people you see on tv with a sign around their neck with a message on it
trying to warn you of what is to come,shouting and preaching until I get dragged back into an hospital,injected and locked away for good

You have to take your time with MBT exploration,take your time with the NPMR side of things
if your family don't share this with you then you wont be able to talk to them about it,you will be on your own in your PMR life
You have this forum,and thank TOM that he set this up because this is the only place you will be able to communicate what you will experience

I have this problem in my life,i cant say a word about this to my partner,its just too much for her, I have to pretend to be as normal as she is,this is a real challenge for me just now
I live a PMR life and a NPMR life at the same time,i have to keep them separate from each other, im hoping that my partner will come around to this with me but its best for her for me to just leave her be and find away to make this work

James

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next