Return Home
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:07 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

MBT does not have anything to do with your access to NPMR. That is your brain chemistry which is part of the ruleset.

What MBT does do is explain reality in a complete TOE.

And it seems that it has helped you make sense of your reality.

Your job is in this PMR. Exploring NPMR should enrich your life. If it doesn't then it should be curtailed - even if that means medications.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

SAINBURY

You say MBT has nothing to do with access to the NPMR,how can you say this?
If you follow the instructions and guidance that's in MBT you will be accessing NPMR
I don't understand why you say MBT has nothing to do with it when it clearly has a lot to do with it
could you explain your position more?

thankyou

James

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 am 
Curator
Curator

James,

Sainbury is fully correct and clear in her statements. You however have come from the other direction that the vast majority of those who come to know of MBT. Remember what I have said in the past about being Six Sigma in terms of ability to access NPMR? For the great majority of people, they are fully at home in PMR as a physical reality until something hits them over the head like having an ADC contact or an NDE or perhaps going through a car crash yet somehow miraculously coming out the other side totally unharmed. Or even having an object fall from a building and miss your head and body by inches can do it for you. Suddenly you realize that everything is not as it seemed up to that time and MBT can explain it and how Reality really works as being Virtual.

Remember that you are one of the ones who come from the other side of the Six Sigma point of extreme rarity. NPMR contact and interaction has been hitting you over the head to your detriment for years. And as you have found, MBT can also explain to you what is going on and how Reality works and allows you to learn how to bring NPMR interactions under control and allow you to have normal PMR experiences where it was extremely difficult previously. Think about it.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

TED/SAINBURY/DAMON

Let me give my understanding a little check

FWAUs like me and DAMON are coming from the outer edge of the bell curve of experience,we are coming from the outer edge into the centre of the curve,is this correct?

What we are experiencing wont be the norm for most MBT readers who take up the MBT way of living PMR life,they will have a more subtle experience lets say?

DAMON
it would be nice to hear your input on your thread so far,please don't stay in the background im interested in your thoughts so far,
got a question for you, did your NPMR experience happen after you read MBT or is it some thing you have had all your PMR life?

SAINBURY
Would you mind sharing your journey with me,how did your awaking to NPMR happen,how did you get to where you are now in your understandings? this will help me understand where you are coming from,i seam to always come up against you and not understand your point of view,it would help me know you better,if you don't mind?

James

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It is my understanding James that you were experiencing multiple data streams long before you discovered MBT. So MBT wasn't the reason that was happening to you. In the same way that mind altering drugs can allow access into NPMR, your brain chemistry made this normal for you. MBT just gave you the explanation.

My mother was called psychic. But what she really was good at was accessing the Probable Future Database. This talent would probably have laid mostly dormant if my father hadn't died when I was twelve. We would have all led a normal boring upper middle class life. But after my father's death, my mom was in nursing school and my sister and I were left on our own a lot. We all started developing in vastly different ways than if my dad had lived.

When my mom graduated she nursed in the ER for a number of years. She could accurately tell the on-call doctor whether it would be a quiet night, or whether they would be busy. She was also always interested in reincarnation and anything else paranormal. This liberal attitude allowed my sister and me to choose our own paths. My sister chose Nichiren Buddhism. I chose to explore metaphysics. I finally found MBT in 2007 and it changed my life profoundly.

My sister developed mild bipolar symptoms in her twenties, and was full blown by her mid thirties. She struggled with it for the rest of her life. She had periods where she took her meds that she coped very well. And other times she would go off her meds and self medicate with pain killers and alcohol. By her fifties she wasn't doing well even though she was under the care of a psychiatrist. We would have conversations where she wasn't rational at all. She wasn't taking her meds. She overdosed by accident when she was 59.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have had a similar life experience,my father died when I was 16,and my family life just exploded, I would have been a different guy if my father had lived,i went on to experience one disaster after another after another till my brother died 3 years ago and that just ended me all together
you could say I died and was reborn into the person I am now.

I understand where you are coming from now and why you advocate taking the meds so much, I feel you now SAINBURY.

ok tell me what you think of this for an idea

Here I am,last chance saloon for me now,if I end up in hospital again ill will be forced to take an antipsychotic injection,if I refuse, im pinned down and injected against my will,i managed to talk my way out of that this time but this is my last chance,im not taking any meds atoll at the moment, im doing this on my own using all the knowledge and skills iv obtained so far.

so here go's/ im taking care of my own psychology from here in the PMR
So why don't you guys here in MBT HEAL me by trying to restore my VR brain chemistry via NPMR means
lets find out if this can be done YES OR NO
Im confident that it can,so I volunteer myself as a test case, HEAL my brain guys,rewire my brain, I know you can do it,if you can heal cancers then you can do this to the brain,lets do it, im game if you guys are,im sure DAMON will be up for it also, right DAMON are you with me friend?
lets see if MBT can do what it says it can, I say it CAN,so I put my PMR life in your hands.
Lets take bi polar disorder and defeat it
what do you think of that?

James

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think is possible, however the probability is low.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 pm 
Curator
Curator

James,

Here is the link to the thread that has long existed to receive help with healing from those on the board who have been involved in healing. Please follow the format that is illustrated there for posting your request. It is designed to provide the information to identify you to the healers and to provide a clear statement and understanding of what you seek as healing. https://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewt ... 35#p100046

Please be careful of what you request because there have been some 100% successes and you want to be sure that what you receive in this case is actually what you want. In this case, I suspect that what you want is to become fully in control of your NPMR access, not to eliminate it completely. But what you request here will be what those who attempt to heal you will be aiming for so don't ask for anything that you might regret later as it could just happen.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My mission here is to live the PMR life right?
I will sacrifice my NPMR connection if this brings my PMR life to normal
I don't wont to lose my NPMR connection but if that's the price that must be paid to defeat a mental illness its a price I will pay gladly
throw myself on my sword
IM JAMES MOFFAT OF CLAN MOFFAT, a true Scotsman,im here for a fight and a fight it shall be, do you FEEL me
I say bi polar can be beaten and im here to prove it
ARE YOU WITH ME?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Im in PMR and NPMR at the same time,i cant switch between them like a normal person can
that's bi polar disorder,do you understand,i have an imbalance in my brain that's giving me continuous PMR NPMR interaction,im both at once,i don't have a choice in the matter,its almost impossible for me to be normal around anyone,do you see?

What im trying to do here is to return to normal PMR without the use of medication and do it with a combo of PMR psychology and NPMR healing,and beating bi polar disorder,its a big deal if this works out

Let me try to explain this a little
TOM can switch between being TOM/FWAU and THE PLAYER OF TOM THE FWAU,he has control over that interaction,im doing the same as TOM but a havnt got control over it, so its me JAMES/FWAU and ME the PLAYER of JAMES/FWAU that's talking to you just now
Now me JAMES/FWAU is having the greatest experience of its life at the moment but its having a detrimental impact on the JAMES/FWAUs PMR life,ME the player of the FWAU has to go back to being the player of james without james being aware of himself being the player:) you see?

James/Player of james

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm processing 2 data streams at the same time,i find it very hard to meditate because my mind is so alive all the time,trying to switch it off is very difficult for me to accomplish,i do try but cant do it anymore tham a few mins at the moment

But my mission here from the NPMR is to take on mental illness and cure and manage it
we all have our purpose!

The player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey guys, sorry for the long response time, i havent even read all the post yet. I was stuck in npmr all week having nothing to do but to experience it. It happened when i believe i have done some entropy reduction after practicing some intense intricate activity with the little access to npmr i have under the drugs. Suddenlly i was struck with npmr full strenght. Man had some wild adventrues it was awsome lol i missed it. But i was in incapacity to do anything at all i didnt even want to eat.
Anyways i got some good information from this

I just read ur question james and i had access to npmr some years after reading mbt but i had to go through some profound changes in my mental state. Had to take in the possibility of things happening that i didt believe before.. such as sycnrhonicities or for example the past still being in actuality afecting our lives directly some how same for the futur.. or for example being able to communicate to passed ones etc... i can talk more about this

Seems i have found a small space to work in npmr at all times even under the medication after that entropy reduction i had much more capacity to do actual scientifique work. I know i went through reduction because when i woke up i felt my brain grind and had some visuals like a plate of aplitude waves with color stretching and locking in it was awsome u cant miss it if it happens to you.

Perhaps the waves of negative things happened as consciousness developes more potential it also goes through profound changes affecting itself in multiple ways. So if it doesnt quickly find a way to lock its potential it has more chances of harming itself. Tom speaks of this in the book.

I had my injection 2 days ago so now i am feeling much more normal and capable in pmr so here i am guys. Give me another day and ill rap up some stuff for you guysl.

Peace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So this time in npmr i was doing all kind of relativley more scientifique work than previous visit. I was studying quantum mechanics, relativity, math and creating a counting system to better distinguish from the different types of numbers there are such as real numbers etc.. it was really fun. I was measuring my input output signals and rerouting powers, creating new things, exploring the sun and howo the planets worked as well as how they were tied to acient legends of greece and got to speak with these beings. Saw how there had to be balance between boldness and power to keep an equilibrium, how that was the source of evil etc.. i traveled so far it was amazing i didnt want it to stop. But to do real science i must be able to come back and reroute what i have been doing in order for it to be significant.

The outside world and i functioned like a whole intergrated system that i cant explain clearly without driving u guys astray. I felt like i was decades ahead of todays science and stuff yet was still explorining the beginnings of electricity etc.. i traveled in depth in the works of passed scientist. With my holo screen i was able to reproduce any type of experiment. I still feel like there is a giant leap i must take in order to be fully functional, in other words i have to reinvent my local reality in order to be able to switch between pmr and npmr. I fetl like i was talking to u guys at the same time to it was cool but thats up to u guys to tell me.

Anyways thats just a little heads up, coming down from this i have to say that alot was lost. I must now reintergrate my pmr life until the next end of the month.

When u first enter npmr u get alot more vague and out there type of information than when u close the loops. I would sudjest not to fly to far into those places as a structural skeleton needs to be developed before gaining anything from those powerful but vague places. So u have to build ur archetecture in a way that each part of it communicates correctly with the vaguer part. So that means ahving intergrated roots...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

lets get back to why DAMON posted this in the first place
Damon was saying that MBT should come with a warning.
I must say that I now agree with what he has been saying
there is always 2 sides to a coin
on one side having an NPMR experience can be exciting and fun and open you up to new understandings of a bigger reality that you are a part,some handle this calmly and its a nice and wonderful PMR experience for them,they have friends/family and partners that share and support them in this understanding of life,meditation enhances this experience for them,bring them peace and calmness,filling them with love and caring for themselves and others,thats the light side
the other side of that same coin,the dark side
is that your mind gets expanded more than you can handle and the NPMR experience completely destroys your PMR life,your friends/family and partner now think you have lost your mind and find yourself in a mental ward,talking to what sounds to them as complete madness, the dark side to meditation and MBT instead of calmness you now are manic and full of fear unable to function in the PMR as normal anymore
so I think there should be a bit on the forum with warnings about what could happen to you if you apply yourself to having MBT in your life,seeking a NPMR experience,that you should take steps to make your experience as controlled as possible instead of just jumping in looking for a thrill and weird experience,peaple who are idealists are at more risk of NPMR taking them over than the other types so taking the dr kersly personality test is a must before jumping in trying to get an experience,you might just get more than you wanted
that's my thoughts on this so far

James

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

so you now see that's there always 2 sides to the coin
that's what im trying to get across
the ying and the yang in all things
if your here to understand and expand then good
if your here to experience be warned there are risks involved

James

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next