Return Home
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:14 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

yes that has been one of the biggest lessons iv learned about reality
there is a balance in everything,there is always one with the other
in everything i am and I have done there was always 2 sides to the story

James

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:21 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi James ,
We talked before on the forum and I am new to it. Took the Keirsey test and I am INFJ too. I do identify with how you know people by intuition and they can’t hide from you. I love your jester personality a lot, and feel your loneliness. Ted was the first INFJ I met in my whole life in PMR on the forum and you are the second one. What a Christmas gift from the LCS finally? Thank you not complaining!

How are you doing now? Do you still feel the same about warning the idealists not to wonder into NPMR?

Thx
Bethany

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi, I hope you don’t mind me interjecting myself into this post but I’m an idealist who has spent a lifetime throwing myself around npmr without caution. My npmr awareness is probably local but I’ve always had it and my npmr ‘memories’ are often more vivid and coherent than PMR. I’ve always just been comfier npmr. To me it was always a safe, challenging, validating and educational ‘other life’.

My recall is that I’ve never encountered anything scarier than my own fears and they’re not too difficult to deal with npmr – I don’t really get fear tests any more but was interested in Tom’s analogy of applying intent by sprinkling fairy dust on the fear. I always pulled out my version of the ‘defcon 1 stare down’ intent but that probably reflected my level of fear or lack of confidence. The gentler approach is appealing.

I am ENFP with a lop-sided score of 20 on the intuition – it makes for swimming in slightly strange water’s, yes?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi James ,
We talked before on the forum and I am new to it. Took the Keirsey test and I am INFJ too. I do identify with how you know people by intuition and they can’t hide from you. I love your jester personality a lot, and feel your loneliness. Ted was the first INFJ I met in my whole life in PMR on the forum and you are the second one. What a Christmas gift from the LCS finally? Thank you not complaining!

How are you doing now? Do you still feel the same about warning the idealists not to wonder into NPMR?

Thx
Bethany
hey Bethany

iv got a feeling that a few INFJs will find themselves here on this forum,think this will be our meeting place in the years to come,there is another one here but i can't remember the name just now
so there's 4 of us that im aware of on the forum.
it was a great help to me to have interacted with Ted over this last year,he really knew what he was talking about concerning the INFJs and the experiences you would most likely have and importantly how to deal with them.

Its not so much warning the Idealist about interacting with NPMR,id say more educating them about it now,im sure there's a lot of them out there without this kind of information having a range of different experiences,little weird one's to really intense one's causing various diagnosis's of mental illness

Im doing really well now,iv found my feet and got to grips with it and doing study and research into the nature of reality and the connections with NPMR and doing my best to understand how it all works and interconnects,learning as much as i can about the different personality types and what kind of experiences they have and how they interact and react to information

What kind of experiences have you had through out your life if you don't mind sharing?

James

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:15 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello Nessie and James,
Thank you so much for your replies. The more Idealists the merrier it is. The first time I heared of Keirsey book and test was through Ted. When I read the idealists personality and temperament it was an aha moment and I felt vindicated. Ted said you earn the code through your incarnation cycles.

I never had any luck with the meditation before to quiet my mind. I lived in my mind all the time. Non stop boring chatter or thoughts day and night. I even woke up my self at night and told my mind I got it, let’s sleep now. . My mind worked 24hours.
After I started reading in the MBT book and watching Tom on YouTube, I stopped smoking hooka just like that, reduced sugar to 90% and went on green juice and vegetable diet for the last three weeks. I went back to meditation this week as James suggested. Hopefully, I will connect like you guys are in the NPMR.

So I have few questions for you or anyone willing to share his knowledge with me,
1. Are you both connected to Your NPMR avatar or to him/her (I know it’s not physical) and others entities?
2. When is the FWAU/Avatar in charge and not your NPMR/Avatar? And how do you know?
3. Is stopping the thoughts in the mind means stopping the stream of data from the BC?
4. I keep asking/begging the LCS to show me the nature of reality? But no answers is received. Any suggestion?
What is natural to both of you is hard for me? I Received in my dreams guidance or solutions to my problems technical or regular all my life. Recently, I saw on three occasions people moving fast in front of me that no one else saw but myself. I don’t know if the chemistry of my mind or my sensitivity is increasing. I know the brain we have here is virtual not the real mind.

I am happy to find both of you. Is there a special magic in Scotland to have two or more idealists there?

Thx
Bethany

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
4. I keep asking/begging the LCS to show me the nature of reality? But no answers is received. Any suggestion?

Bethany
Tom recently made a video where he gives guidance on exactly what you're talking about here.
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/LE-LVZYI8cQ?t=3190
Start at '53:10' and watch for about 3 minutes.
Hope it helps!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 pm 
Curator
Curator

Bethany,
Quote:
3. Is stopping the thoughts in the mind means stopping the stream of data from the BC?
No, the data stream changes to give you the changed information but does not stop. I have had what Carlos Castaneda called stopping your internal dialog where I woke up one morning with no thoughts in my mind at all, but I still went through the normal routine of bathing, dressing, eating and driving to work and interacting with fellow employees and the boss. I talked but did not know what I was going to say until I heard the words. This went on for some time until it faded away. But every other aspect of the VR was the same as far as my senses went. So what you are doing in meditation is just to teach your own mind that the constant chatter is not necessary so it gradually gets turned down and becomes volitional. You think about something, solving a problem perhaps, when you want to but can sit silently otherwise. People talk about quieting the mind in meditation.
Quote:
What you are asking for specifically is to see Indra's Net which people as mystics and metaphysicians in India have been doing for well over 2,000 years. After you develop your ability to meditate sufficiently, you might have success with this like I have. The metaphor is seeing a vast array of the 'jewels of consciousness', which are what Tom calls the IUOCs, reflecting each other in their facets, which is the messages over the RWW that Tom talks about. And this is literally all that there is: IUOCs communicating over the RWW or in the Indian metaphor, jewels reflecting each other in their facets. Everything else comes out of those messages and their content whether your are talking about the Thoughts of The One Consciousness (AUM) or the processing of data by The Big Computer or the messages that make up your NPMR avatar's communications and perceptions or your own PMR avatar's communications and perceptions. It all appears the same and there is only this to 'see'. All of the differences comes from the content and encoding of the messages which each IUOC receives telling it that it is now a 'neuron in the brain/mind of AUM' or one of the networked computers making up the network of TBC or experiencing itself as your PMR avatar or experiencing itself as your PMR avatar. And when I say experiencing itself, I mean that it is your own true mind as your core IUOC. You are not somehow seeing this vision of Indra's Net or the LCS but receiving it from the LCS.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you Blank mind for help. Since I am new I listened to the majority of Tom Campbellks Youtube videos, including this one. But I forgot about it, too much data in a short period of time. Thank you again that was extremely helpful!

Bethany

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:48 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Ted,
Thank you again, the information are as usual helpful.
In the meditation I saw black sky with millions of sparkling stars, but I assumed it’s the galaxy. I guess I can assume it’s Indra’s net.

I know that my IUOC is like a neuron in the mind and bubbles to the surface when needed to do so. I see the big picture I just need more details in the NMPR realm.

1. I have been reading the forum posts, Tom lectures and your papers. I can’t recall exactly where I read it, but quoting you “ the data stream will be downloaded to my IOUC and Bethany the avatar simultaneously”. Is this a right understanding?

Ps. I know this all metaphors and IUOC, NPMR/Avatar, FWAU/Bethany are subsets of the AUM.

2. Can you explain to me the real connection between NPMR/avatar and FWAU/avatar?

3. When FWAU/avatar become in control of himself,independent of NPMR/Avatar?

Thanks,
Bethany

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:09 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
You are a co-Creator of the universe in which you live. You are the Creator of your unique experience of the universe.
Ultimately, there is no I, no doer; only a perceiver and everything just happens. Open your mouth and words fall out. Be in a situation and actions occur. There are goals and plans, but no compulsion to accomplish them. Things seem to happen by themselves. I am not apart from the continuum of being which I perceive around me. Not the center, the cause or the doer but part of the flow of Ultimate Reality.
These truths are realized in my being. I am not doing anything I am perceiving?

If I am projecting my unique experience, interacting with other IUOC/FWAU/Avatar
1. Does that explain why the same data stream feeds from the BC are interpreted differently from the different FWAU/avatar based on their codes they have earnd through out incarnations cycles?

2. If I am projecting my reality, can I shift the events? Or delete data that been observed. I know you will say we can’t delete data because of the observer effect. But it’s VR how can I be in control of my unique projection reality?
My being knows it’s the truth, I just don’t know how to get there.

Thx
Bethany

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This reply from Tom to a Facebook question may help your understanding.

Tishanna asked Tom Campbell: “Am I understanding correctly that the "part" of us that perceives itself to be experiencing PMR is a "splitting off" of the oversoul?

Tom; Yes, we (in PMR - Physical Matter Reality) represent only a fragment of our total self. However, we must be careful how using PMR words leads us into assumptions.

Because we are habituated to 3D spatial concepts our use of the word “fragment“ implies two or more separate pieces splitting off into different places. In consciousness space there are no places, much less different places — that is a 3D concept that doesn't apply to consciousness or to NPMR - Non Physical Matter Reality.

When our NPMR friends communicate to us we have no choice but interpret their message in terms of our PMR experience (vocabulary, concepts, knowledge, beliefs, culture). We get something that forces their meaning to be expressed in terms of our experience.

The general content of the messages are typically conveyed accurately enough but don't take the details of the expression, e.g., specific words, to literally. When your guide says "Life is but a dream" interpret it as poetry rather than literal facts expressed in PMR 3D words.

For example: "Life is but a dream" means life is nonphysical, all realities are nothing more than the product of consciousness or thought, just as dreams are. One could also say that we are a “projection“ of our oversoul or one “specific instance“ of our oversoul, or that our life is a specific dream of our oversoul. These statements would be correct as well.

That same 3D habituation gives us a tendency to think in terms of: if we are over here, then the rest of the oversoul must be over there — because it is a fundamental belief of our culture that all beings and all objects must be separate (no two things can occupy the same space). This leads us to mentally put the oversoul that is “over there“ into a chamber (3D spatial concept) where it is waiting for us to return.

We and our oversoul are one.

One consciousness with several simultaneous trains of thought. Each train may be undergoing different experiences in different virtual realities. Like playing two complex role-playing video games at the same time while waiting for your mother to fix dinner (that would require two computers and three trains of thought operating in three different reality frames).

Note that none of the three are required to go lie down in a chamber or be housed “somewhere else” and that all three realities are taking place simultaneously. Also, even though the lessons learned in each (such as: you do better if you work cooperatively) may flow over into the other two, all three realities maintain their separate integrity.

The whole benefits from the cumulative contributions of each set of experiences (lessons learned) in each reality. Some realities may be more productive than others. I know that this is very difficult to think about but I hope my comments help you out more than they confuse you.

We often confuse ourselves by applying the implicit 3D assumptions carried by PMR words to our description of NPMR or consciousness or soul.Such conceptual errors are hard to avoid and more common than dirt — they are an occupational hazard of dreaming that you and your body are living together in some nice little virtual physical reality somewhere in the suburbs of NPMRville.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:15 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Sainbury,
Thanks a lot the post is really helpful!

When our NPMR friends communicate to us we have no choice but interpret their message in terms of our PMR experience (vocabulary, concepts, knowledge, beliefs, culture). We get something that forces their meaning to be expressed in terms of our experience.
Quote:
I am quoting Tom conversation on you tube, “ we have to let go of this reality, how do you do that, you switch data frames. And it’s easy”.
When we are capable of doing that and learning to grow up in other data frames, that doesn’t affect this data stream where our FWAU/avatar is residing in the 3D reality.

Our interpretation of data is based on the following quoting Tom,
Quote:
b) The inherent QOC of the IUOC
c) The functional QOC of the FWAU
d) The PRESENT CONSTRAINTS (ABILITIES) of the VIRTUAL brain interpreting PMR data
That brings me to the analysis that I am perceiving walking through this experience, opening my mouth and words come out, ect....
Events with different names occurs at the same time every year in this VR. For example on the global level the time between mid April-mid June, major conflicts and wars occurs through out history and until now. On the personal level more accidents and health problems occurs to people around me. My action and advice to others duck your head no major decision and pray the time pass you peacefully.
And I have many other examples of patterns that take places. This how I started connecting that we are robots thinking we are in charge.
Quote:
The health of the brain can “make or break” any link between intent-->decision-->action.
Brain health IS IMPORTANT IF IT IS ONE’S GOAL TO INTERACT WITHIN PMR WITH AS FEW CONSTRAINTS AS POSSIBLE
If as I understand it, the TBC is producing the effect of mental illness with the VR PMR avatar, and it’s not a problem with the IUOC. How can we the FWUA/avatars watching our fellow avatars suffering tremendesoly, or the starving kids in Yemen interfere with the TBC on their behalf. If you want to say that this the constraint on this avatar that the IUOC have to play with, and this is VR not true, the Yemenite kids and other kids starvation is just data stream in my virtual mind. I want to know how to stop these movies.
Ps. I take action to alleviate suffering when it comes to my attention physically and emotionally.

My understanding of my IUOC and NPMR avatar do not spend much time here in our VR.

Thx
Bethany

Last edited by Bethanyhansen on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:08 pm 
Curator
Curator

Bethany,

We are not robots under control of something else. Things are not predetermined of foreordained. Nor are we in charge. PMR is at its roots a probability based reality, producing things which happen and that we have to deal with. These probabilities play out according to chance and the rule set. And we are definitely NOT in charge. If we develop a sufficiently high QOC, we can request (use our Intent) that some probabilities be modified, including complete elimination. But the rule set sometimes says that we can do nothing or only limited things.

There are other aspects to the LCS and the VRs that you are not taking note of or have not seen or have mentioned to you yet. Tom Campbell has long used the metaphor of the Rats and the Anti-Rats which relates basically to differences in IUOCs where the Rats exercise compassion and love while the Anti-Rats are into control, manipulation and outright theft from others. There is a long standing conflict which on balance is being 'won' by the Rats. Tom Campbell says that the Anti-Rats approach is more limited and that eventually the Anti-rats will be forced by their own internal conflicts to change their approach and re develop as Rats. But this takes a long time as in many incarnations.

Where you see children and others suffering with nothing being done about it, or being deliberately caused, there you find the Anti-Rats causing the problem. It is my understanding that Anti-Rats in society can be related to the Authoritarians as have been studied by psychiatrists and sociologists since WWII. And that the authoritarians among us basically are an earlier form of personality type that developed in tribal societies. This just comes from the LCS at present but I am trying to get around to documenting this based on research some time. Tom has given talks in which he makes statements in this general direction.

So you as a good Rat are bothered by this suffering and attempt to ameliorate the suffering. We are in another cycle of this conflict world wide now with the racism and the neo-nazism and the incipient dictatorships potentially developing around the world. The good rats versus the bad anti-rats. Cooperation and caring versus control and manipulation. Watch it on television and in Washington, DC every day.

Too many odds and ends of statements to comment on all in one post. What Sainbury doesn't catch, I'll get back to.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Look at experience packets in a bigger context. Having a bad one in the midst of thousands isn't such a big deal. And there is always something to learn no matter the circumstances of any life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's not right to say our VR (PMR) is "not true"; it's not the ultimate truth, but it's real enough while we're here. I mean, the Yemeni kids are starving in our PMR terms, even though their consciousness (IUOCs) is not starving in NPMR. If we want to stop experiencing the vicarious pain of Yemeni kids, then we can stop looking at PMR news and focus on something else more productive.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next