Return Home
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:27 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:09 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Intro...

I’m not a scientist or a physicist. I’m just sharing information that has been shared with me during my explorations. I’m also not a great typist but have done my best to be as concise as possible.

I welcome Tom or anyone closely associated with Tom to help with the slight but fascinating conundrum I’m facing. If you’re not intimately familiar with Tom’s MBT then I would prefer you not answer in order that myself and others not be confused.

With that brief intro done… here goes....

Using standard “psychic test cards” (wavy lines, star, square, circle, plus sign).

The deck of cards is well shuffled and this becomes the “deck of probability”. The deck is 10 each of: square, circle, plus sign, wavy lines and star (50 cards).

Because evidence is strong that this is a virtual, information based reality, I have come to the understanding that particles may not “render” unless consciousness receives the data (aka. Looks at it).

Understanding based on MBT…

If this is a virtual reality then one can assume (for the purpose of the experiment) that which card the experimenter might draw from the top of the shuffled deck may be any card in that deck because consciousness has not yet made an observation of which card is where... so the virtual reality (being as efficient as possible) will not render a card from the available probabilities until it is drawn and observed by the experimenter.

Since the observer/experimenter has the power to influence the probabilities. It is understood that the system is rendering PMR to suit the observer based on all probabilities available.

Experiment…

This is the way I’m conducting the experiment with quite interesting results.

Using a digital measuring device I’m able to measure my Heart Rate Variability (HRV) together with heart coherence. Basically through mental/physical feedback one can get into a highly coherent “being level” (as Tom describes)

I have begun experimenting with getting heart coherent and then correlating coherence levels with state of mind by hooking myself up to the aforementioned HRV, heart coherence measurement device.

Interesting Results...

I’m noticing that when I have a judgement about how good or bad I’m doing at guessing/rendering what the next card will be the worse I do. I begin getting it wrong more often than not and then coherence goes down on the meter as I judge my results positive or negative.

On the other hand, when I’m not concerned with goodness or badness (or any shade in between) then coherence goes up. I “Just be”... without any kind of judging of good/bad… right/wrong.

I’ve correlated a high coherence level PLUS non judgmental well-being (being level) to a higher rate of guessing/rendering the cards correctly.

I will continue to conduct this experiment as a get better and better at getting higher and higher coherence levels.

I’m running the experiment 25 draws at a time. If I get it right then it goes in one pile, wrong goes in another. The best I’ve done is 18 out of 25. I haven’t worked out the odds yet and I’ll leave that to the more mathematically gifted people here but initial results are encouraging.

But I’m slightly torn on the following issue…

If this is a virtual reality and probabilities don’t “render” unless consciousness becomes “aware”… and consciousness influences the collapse of the wave (probability) into particle (matter) … then am I better “psychically seeing” the cards or am I better at “rendering” the card into particle?

In other words, am I getting better at conjuring the card into being (as coherence goes up) or am I just “better seeing” what it will be as coherence goes up?

This has been fun and the results are encouraging. I definitely guess/render more accurately when I’m deeper in the “being level” as measured by the equipment.

Anyways… I hope this is food for thought and would love for others to experiment with this. I’m genuinely interested in experimenting with reality and would love to see other peoples’ results.

I will only share the device I use if admin approves but for now I would love to hear the answer to my question.

Thank you in advance.

Charles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The cards, since they're handled by you right there, probably have very little room from their probability to be rendered into something completely different. It doesn't take you being actively aware of the cards order and their symbols to have them already be rendered within your conscious space at 99.9999% probabilty for a certain outcome within the rule-set of this VR.

Quote:
am I better “psychically seeing” the cards or am I better at “rendering” the card into particle?
Probably "psychically seeing". When you are in a focused state that is passive with no judgements, you are receptive to picking things up intuitively. If your intent is focused on the outcome of the card then you will be receptive to that. It doesn't seem like you were trying to change the cards but guess the outcome from what you describe and at that point, the above is the case.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:50 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

That makes sense. Thank you for the reply.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 am 
Normal User
Normal User

After watching one of Tom's latest Fireside Chats, it would seem that keeping 50 cards rendered at all times would be an inefficient waste of resources for the LCS.

Start at minute 43 of the fireside chat here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbspmHFN0IE

Even though the experimenter is holding the deck of cards, is seems to be a waste of resources to keep the image on each card rendered when it's not needed. Granted if the experimenter took the time to become aware of every microscopic nuance of every card and then correlate that to the image that appears on the other side then a "measurement has been made" and the system would have to maintain consistency there but still... the system would not have any card rendered unless it was observed.

My understanding is that when consciousness isn't looking/aware then no information has to be shared by the system therefore no rendering is done. This seems to be most efficient.

The rendering of the image doesn't seem to be needed until the card is turned over to be observed. Consciousness then snaps the wave into particle.

While your explanation makes sense it doesn't seem to line up with what Tom is saying.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:58 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

When a card is displayed it is a random draw from the probability curve. The probability curve is all the possibilities available within the ruleset. When the draw is made the probability wave collapses into the data stream and becomes history.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
While your explanation makes sense it doesn't seem to line up with what Tom is saying.

No, you didn't understand me correctly. I wasn't saying the symbols on the face down cards are already rendered. I said there is very little room for them to have a completely different outcome from your intent since the probability of which card you pull isn't equal among all cards, it's based on other variables in the VR.

Quote:
My understanding is that when consciousness isn't looking/aware then no information has to be shared by the system therefore no rendering is done.
If no rendering is done by looking or being aware of it, then how might your window or roof collapse on you and bonk you on the head while you're sleeping with eyes closed?

It's more complex than just looking at things or being aware of them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:

If no rendering is done by looking or being aware of it, then how might your window or roof collapse on you and bonk you on the head while you're sleeping with eyes closed?

It's more complex than just looking at things or being aware of them.
[/quote]

I'm not saying that things disappear when not looking, just not rendered into particle. Your roof will not collapse when not looking because that would violate the rule set of this VR.

I fully understand that things are more complex than that. If a conscious being observes a roof and walls then the roof and walls will perform their function even when they are not rendered into particle... Those a re the rules.

I invite you to watch the video starting at minute 43 to gain clarity on exactly what I'm saying.

Based on what Tom describes and my understanding of MBT the down faced card could be any of 5 probable cards just by random draw you have a 20% chance of guessing correctly. What I'm experimenting with is causing a better then 20% rate of correct guesses.

When I get 80% correct, for example, then based on the way particles render and the fact that consciousness can affect the rendering of those particles (based on probability distribution and being level intent) then it seems logical to conclude that one is not merely "psychically seeing" an un-rendered card/particle but rather affecting the result once the card is flipped over.

Again, this is based on what Tom describes in a very detailed fashion and I apologize for the confusion I've set forth with my words.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:37 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
When a card is displayed it is a random draw from the probability curve. The probability curve is all the possibilities available within the ruleset. When the draw is made the probability wave collapses into the data stream and becomes history.
That is a given and well understood. Thank you... But that still does not answer my question.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You may be able to tap into the Future Probability Database and 'see' what card is coming next based upon what is most probable. But there is still always a random draw taken. And focused Intent can influence that probability. But to do this accurately in front of friends without it being some kind of card trick, and I don't know how those card tricks are done, would probably not work. First because their is a PSI principle that says that the integrity of the PMR cannot be compromised, and second because if this starts inflating your ego it is not good for your consciousness evolution.

Last edited by Sainbury on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm not saying that things disappear when not looking, just not rendered into particle. Your roof will not collapse when not looking because that would violate the rule set of this VR.
These two sentences contradict each other. What do you mean, "just not rendered into particle".

The statement, "your roof will not collapse when not looking" suggests nothing can ever happen to anyone if it's not being looked at to render it.

If you close your eyes, you will still bump into a wall and the roof can still cave in on you. Again, what are you even saying. What do you even think particles are?

Rendering and the consistency of this VR encompass more than just a directly visual line of sight to the environment.
Quote:
What I'm experimenting with is causing a better then 20% rate of correct guesses.
Quote:
When I get 80% correct, for example, then based on the way particles render and the fact that consciousness can affect the rendering of those particles (based on probability distribution and being level intent) then it seems logical to conclude that one is not merely "psychically seeing" an un-rendered card/particle but rather affecting the result once the card is flipped over.

You're confusing probabilities, just because there is theoretically a 20% chance to choose correctly from 5 cards does not mean your results will equal a perfect 20% rate in reality - whether you are doing anything psychically or not.

The cards are rendered in a probable order regardless of your personal awareness of their order because they rely on past history and other variables that affect their probability, not just your own conscious knowledge of the order. How things are rendered are relative to the VR, not just your personal knowledge. At that point, your actual intent to change the cards is not that significant. You are picking it up intuitively, assuming that even is the case because you can get lucky with a successive hit rate randomly too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:51 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
These two sentences contradict each other. What do you mean, "just not rendered into particle".

The statement, "your roof will not collapse when not looking" suggests nothing can ever happen to anyone if it's not being looked at to render it.

If you close your eyes, you will still bump into a wall and the roof can still cave in on you. Again, what are you even saying. What do you even think particles are?

Rendering and the consistency of this VR encompass more than just a directly visual line of sight to the environment.
What I'm experimenting with is causing a better then 20% rate of correct guesses.
This kind of confusion is what I was trying to avoid so I apologize. I can feel your frustration.

Particles are information given to a FWAU or IUOC when the information is measured, seen, needed, etc. When a particle is not observed then the system does not need to render it into information/particle. As stated by Tom in the referenced video.
Quote:
Quote:

You're confusing probabilities, just because there is theoretically a 20% chance to choose correctly from 5 cards does not mean your results will equal a perfect 20% rate in reality - whether you are doing anything psychically or not.

The cards are rendered in a probable order regardless of your personal awareness of their order because they rely on past history and other variables that affect their probability, not just your own conscious knowledge of the order. How things are rendered are relative to the VR, not just your personal knowledge. At that point, your actual intent to change the cards is not that significant. You are picking it up intuitively, assuming that even is the case because you can get lucky with a successive hit rate randomly too.
[/quote]

Again, I understand and what you're saying makes sense. It's probably my penmanship so again, bear with me here.

Let me attempt to re-wrap the question in a different way...

The MBT theory supports that conscious intervention in the process from the being level does have an "influence" on the result. Because consciousness has influence then it would hold that consciousness is assisting in rendering the result to one degree or another.

Granted the system does all the "rendering" of particles but as being level, focused, non ego, no judgmental intent is focused on the card then it would hold, based on the theory, that the experimenter may be helping to render the desired result more so than "psychically seeing" it.

So I suppose a better question would be...
Is the LCS working with the experimenter to help them render their "being level" intent or is the LCS helping the experimenter become more psychic?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
You may be able to tap into the Future Probability Database and 'see' what card is coming next based upon what is most probable. But there is still always a random draw taken. And focused Intent can influence that probability. But to do this accurately in front of friends without it being some kind of card trick, and I don't know how those card tricks are done, would probably not work. First because their is a PSI principle that says that the integrity of the PMR cannot be compromised, and second because if this starts inflating your ego it is not good for your consciousness evolution.
This is not a card trick for friends to feed an ego.

I just wanted to answer a fundamental question...

Is the LCS working with the experimenter to help them render their "being level" intent or is the LCS helping the experimenter become more psychic?

There's also a third possibility that the LCS is doing nothing at all but the evidence based on measurements seems to indicate that one of the first 2 possibilities are at play.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The LCS works with you to help you evolve the quality of your consciousness and for no other reason. It may help you render cards just to peak your interest in a larger reality. But I doubt the LCS would keep it up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:02 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
The LCS works with you to help you evolve the quality of your consciousness and for no other reason. It may help you render cards just to peak your interest in a larger reality. But I doubt the LCS would keep it up.
What you say makes perfect sense intellectually but I have to be open-minded and skeptical.

Tom says there's parts of the LCS that are consistent and that was the the basis of experimentation with Bob Monroe. The double slit experiment itself seems to point to a consistency.

Also all matter of abilities such as remote viewing would be unreliable.

The confusion deepens and I'm afraid my question still remains unanswered.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Particles are information given to a FWAU or IUOC when the information is measured, seen, needed, etc. When a particle is not observed then the system does not need to render it into information/particle. As stated by Tom in the referenced video.
So how does this mean a ceiling can't collapse on you if you don't look at it, or it "violates the VR".

Quote:
Granted the system does all the "rendering" of particles but as being level, focused, non ego, no judgmental intent is focused on the card then it would hold, based on the theory, that the experimenter may be helping to render the desired result more so than "psychically seeing" it.
Just because one side of the cards aren't necessarily rendered, it doesn't mean you aren't picking up on a probable outcome. Cards will already exist in a probability distribution relative to other variables and that means you are not likely going to be affecting anything to a significant degree -- this is twice over if your intent wasn't to change the card's outcome in the first place.
Quote:

There's also a third possibility that the LCS is doing nothing at all but the evidence based on measurements seems to indicate that one of the first 2 possibilities are at play.
The LCS can intervene if it sees it positive for growth -- however, being able to affect probabilities with our intent is a built in mechanism that incrementally leads to our own personal reality and environment here that reflects our being and consequently our feedback for growth.