Return Home
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:21 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Just want to know if intense sexual charge (I mean in a pure energy form) is something anyone else experienced during their oobe’s?!
I read Robert Monroes Journeys out of the Body and he said he suffered with this phenomena too when out of the Body.
Has anyone else had this & if so how do you overcome it? Do you just ignore it?! How can you discharge it during your oobe?
As soon as I went back into my body it was gone - although I have been left with certainly more of a libido than I had before the oobe!
It was as if I was a battery over charged that needed to discharge myself! 😂

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Lottie,

In short, yes. Its very common for those who experience OOBE.

Robert Monroe does describe this in his first book "Journeys out of the Body"

"The girl, with love in her eyes, would move in. Just as you {and the girl) were sure he was going to kiss her-even after she had asked him to kiss her-old Gene would say, "I shore will, Susy Jane-but first, I want to sing you a little song." And from nowhere, he'd pull out a guitar and sing about horses. After the song, he never did kiss the girl because the picture ended before he got around to it The idea of delaying instead of denying proved to be the means of emancipation from the domination of the sex drive. The drive remained, and still does, and will return given the least opportunity. And those opportunities do arise in the Second State, but in a different form."

The point of this is "distraction". You have to find something that captures your focus and pulls it away from the situation you are presented with. You have to make your personal intent the core motivator and not the influences of your emergent reality frame.

The simplest trick I use, is to affirm my intent during the day periodically. Think about an objective that you would like to achieve when you return there. It has to capture your focus to the point of obsession so that when you enter NPMR again, you will be directed not by the reality frame's situational narrative but by your own intent.

As Tom says, its all down to your intent. If you enter without clear intent or objectives, then you will be driven by the novelty of distractions.

Initially, the distractions are extremely difficult to resist due to the personal paradigm shifting jolt they induce and the "Gee Whiz" aspect Tom describes. With time, it becomes common place and looses its initial gloss.

Tom's OBE presentations start here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkHfLnNiBk

Sincerely,

~Martin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:16 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Fantastic Thankyou Martin, yes I definitely need to find a reason or intent, i didn’t plan my experience it just happened & I was so scared & excited at the same time I definitely got distracted!
I’m not sure what I can intend though? My reason for wanting to go out of body is to experience another realm, I want to prove it can be done so I need to focus on proving it to myself first then someone else like my husband then I can move on to exploring the realm.
I’ll work on it but Thankyou for your response x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lottie, take a look at this video from Tom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNORW0C2tpA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just a thought... the data stream of the experience if it is coming from beyond you may have restrictions on your ability to co-author the story, potentially limiting your range of choices and to ensure the proper set up of choices. So these sexually chargered events may contain opportunity to interplay the correct way. To try and avoid or eject from the experience may result in missed opportunity. Now if these events are colored and formed by your own doing, then maybe not playing along is the best thing. Or it may be best to inspect further and deeper and ask if there is different truer way to experience this. Just a thought.

I have also been dealing with strange sexual natured experiences. So this is kinda where my mind is at. There does seem to be something naturally sensual about non physical experience.

Jeremy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:16 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks for the video Sainsbury! I watched & learned!! :)

That’s a very interesting point delak! Also we are not designed to be in that data stream are we so I wonder if it’s like an Amp-age thing?! So in that data stream you are naturally too high a charge! I wonder if you orgasmed before trying an OBE if you’d still have the charge or you’d be adequately discharged for that stream?!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ya there could be something to that, some consequences to unfamiliar data streams. Our biology and consciousness are linked. But also I think the sexual nature of non physical experience has to do with, our values that have a magnetic pull so to speak. For me in a lucid dream - women capture my interest and attention without my consultation. Over time as my values shift in rank I still notice a pull of interest but am able to go about my way or at least interact more appropriately. But sometimes out of the blue this isn't so, and I revert back. I think this has to do with mood. Mood seems to be a unique reordering of ones competing values. The context of this mood thought might not apply to your situation of describing it as a "charge". I have been having like a blast of energy surging through me for a quiet some time. And lately it has had a sexual intensity to it. I am baffled as to what's going on with that, maybe it's the same thing you are experiencing. It doesn't seem from my experience to have a correlative relationship to prior organism. My best suspicion is it has something to do with kundalini stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:48 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

This could be exactly like the analogy of "the sirens in the Greek mythology" in terms of the evolution of your soul

Logically for me, it doesn't make sense to have sexual experiences through all the eternity, and then... that's it.

and It doesn't make sense either, in the non-physical world do any sex at all IF there isn't any chance of having any offspring like physical animals.

Really I don't know what I'm talking about, to be honest... but maybe it can help

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
This could be exactly like the analogy of "the sirens in the Greek mythology" in terms of the evolution of your soul

Logically for me, it doesn't make sense to have sexual experiences through all the eternity, and then... that's it.

and It doesn't make sense either, in the non-physical world do any sex at all IF there isn't any chance of having any offspring like physical animals.

Really I don't know what I'm talking about, to be honest... but maybe it can help
Lol! Oh yes you do. You know exactly what your talking about. Imagine an orgasym lasting a thousand years,..... a billion..... a trillion years.....

How horrible and tortured would you be after such an experience? There is no deeper hell.

Variety is the spice of life. There is no pleasure without pain, no pain without pleasure. They are fundamentally the same.

True eternal joy, bliss, ecstasy, comes from the change you create continuously. Creating yourself anew in every moment. Increasing your internal order, creating your own meaning. Passing that meaning along to others and then watching what miracles they create, miracles which you could have never have imagined. Then Being born anew into those unimaginable miracles...

That is eternal ecstasy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:50 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Haha well in the non-physical dimension there is no such thing as time, and even then, you can't feel happiness - if before you haven't feel any pain at all.

So, if you have a eternity of an orgasm sensation, at some point it will become the normal state of being, and then, you wouldn't feel any orgasm at all because now it would be the normal state for you.

It's like drug addiction. This people start low, and then keep feeding up and up and up and up. Because they stop feeling that drug sensation, Until their organism breaks - Does this make sense?

That's why for me it doesn't make sense being addicted to sex.

Well I'm addicted to one thing only, and that is growth in everything. New problems. New challenges. New levels. New fear barriers demolished. New frontiers. New high level standards.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Orgasm is a part of the ruleset of this PMR and is not necessarily found in the same way anywhere else other than other PMRs with similar rulesets. As Tom pointed out in the video, what people experience in NPMR is a 'oneness.'

Time is fundamental as Ted explains in this post:

Many billions of the delta ts within the LCS go into creating the existence of AUM and as subsets to create TBS as a part of AUM's functionality, all amounting to the Union of all IUOCs functioning as AUM and multiple subsets of IUOCs functioning as TBCs. Tom has relative size data for delta ts or relative numbers of delta ts for the different functions as AUM, NPMRs and PMRs. Then many billions of delta ts go into creating and sending the messaging to participating IUOCs to provide the information streams to those IUOCs that participate within each NPMR VR and represent many delta ts as experienced within NPMR. In NPMR, your subjective experience of time flow is very much the same as within PMR but there are many smaller NPMR delta ts represented as this gives the NPMRs the ability to function and react faster than the PMRs so that guidance from NPMRs to PMRs can occur. FWAUs in NPMRs have a much faster possible reaction time than FWAUs within PMRs. Then among all of the above, more billions of delta ts go into creating one singe delta t within the PMR VR. Then the cycle repeats all over again.

By size of delta t, the relationship is as follows, smallest to largest.

1) Delta t within the LCS is the basis for everything and is the smallest as this is where AUM is created and TBCs are created and from where everything else is simulated. Our IUOCs exist within the LCS and thus function internally at the rate of the LCS. Its just that as being part of the LCS Cellular Automaton, they are sub CAs which internally function at the same rate as all of the LCS, the rate at which the reality cells and contained data interact with each other.

2) Delta t within/for AUM must be inherently larger than the LCS as AUM consists of the Union of all IUOCs by way of sending messages to each other which are the internal 'thoughts' of AUM and that create AUM by creating the Union of all IUOCs. It takes time to create and pass around, receive and then process those messages within those IUOCs. Think in terms of a network of unconscious computers becoming somehow conscious as the network. It is the network that is conscious, not the individual computing engines. The unconscious IUOCs are the part of AUM's functioning as computing engines and amount to the 'separate detailed thought processes' of/within AUM and these messages being passed around Unite and organize it all into AUM. And part of these messages amount to the organization and control required to create the TBCs (which is more messages sent around to spread information around to the IUOCs where the calculations are performed). AUM exists, is created, within the LCS as messages being passed around between IUOCs and so the delta t experienced by AUM must be larger, and the time perception slower, than the delta t within the LCS.

3) Delta t within an NPMR type VR is the next largest compared to that within AUM. NPMRs do not have the elaborate, complex and rigid rule set of PMRs so that delta ts within and NPMR can be created/calculated much more quickly than for PMRs. But much must be done within AUM for AUM's own internal thoughts/purposes and then by TBCs to create each NPMR delta t so these delta ts for NPMRs are much larger than the delta ts within AUM and TBCs. They fall much less frequently as there are many AUM and TBC cycles falling in between each NPMR delta t. There are also many NPMR delta ts, compared to PMR delta ts, but as FWAUs within those NPMRs, our perception of time passage is very much similar to our perception within PMRs. This is part of providing the fast reaction time within NPMR so that guidance can be provided to PMRs. But the similarity of time perceptions is necessary as a synchronization between FWAUs within each type of VR.

4) Delta t within a PMR type VR is the final and largest compared to that within AUM or within an NPMR. It takes TBCs a much greater time to calculate out all of the elaborate and rigid rule set for a PMR delta t. So we are 'hind end' of the process and vastly much happens between each PMR delta t. Once a new PMR delta t is calculated, the whole cycle starts over.

So what we end up with is as follows in terms of size of delta ts:
PMR delta t >>>> NPMR delta t >>>> AUM/TBC delta t >>>>>>>> LCS cell cycling rate as a delta t.

Keep in mind that these delta ts are not separated by a rigid and fixed ratio to smaller delta ts or LCS cycles. It can take more or less cycles to calculate a delta t, dependent upon what is going on, its complexity, and degree of change and precisely how difficult it is to calculate. I have experience with this kind of calculation as I was one of the relative earlier researchers, I think, who used digital methods to simulate coupled partial differential equations to simulate real physical processes, attempting to match analytical calculations/theory to laboratory data to test out the analytical equations and understanding of those physical processes by engineers and physicists. This was over 40 years ago when IBM mainframes likely had less power than the present computer on my desk. As the 'regime' changed during the thermodynamic and heat transfer processes that I was simulating, you could spend many times more calculating conditions at some delta ts than others. What it comes down to is that within a VR, your perception of time passage is normally constant. You can perceive time as passing at a different rate, like slowing down during a fall or car wreck or very slowly if you are bored, but this is not really the same as the delta t actually changing rate. The VR rate has not changed but since you really exist as an IUOC outside of that VR, you can experience time changing in this way.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 33#p79833

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Orgasm can be explained in terms of the PMR rule set. A very dull, boring, loveless explanation, devoid of any true understanding of the joy of creation, for sure.

What does “Oneness” mean to you?

What is the MBT definition of time? Do you believe that consciousness cannot exist without time?

It seems that if you believe that the LCS represents everything time would be subject to it rather it being subject to time, no?

Perhaps the mode or “way” of experiencing is being confused with existing itself?

IDK, Just food for thought and exploration. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
"Orgasm can be explained in terms of the PMR rule set." A very dull, boring, loveless explanation, devoid of any true understanding of the joy of creation, for sure.
What does an orgasm have to do with Love? And as for the joy of creation - is sex only for creation? And what about a woman's orgasm which has very little to do with creation. Or are we understanding the meaning of 'creation' differently?
Quote:
What does “Oneness” mean to you?
I will agree with Tom's explanation when he writes: ...to dissolve one's sense of "I" and replace it with a sense of oneness with everything.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2720&p=3516&hilit=oneness#p3516
Quote:
What is the MBT definition of time?
Time is explained extensively in MBT. You can do a search in the online book for more clarification. It is too much information to be presented in a reply.
Quote:
Do you believe that consciousness cannot exist without time?
25:36 Tom Campbell: Fireside Chat June, 2018 Pt 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTC3OBMExY

TOM: You have 3 things that have to exist with each other. They are all necessary for the other to exist and that is consciousness, free will, and time. You need time otherwise you don't have evolution. You won't have growth if you don't have time - a before and an after. The free will requires choices the consciousness makes. All those things are necessary for each other.
Quote:
It seems that if you believe that the LCS represents everything time would be subject to it rather it being subject to time, no?
Time and the LCS are integral partners neither subjects of the other.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What does an orgasm have to do with Love? And as for the joy of creation - is sex only for creation? And what about a woman's orgasm which has very little to do with creation. Or are we understanding the meaning of 'creation' differently?
Nothing directly, I just think a mechanical rule set based description lacks a little something. Sex is not only for creation but it does help facilitate emotions which can create strong pair bonds which can help with the raising of children. Heck, the couple might even begin to love each other and their kids if their lucky. Or they might kill each other, lol. I did see some show once which was talking about sex and they did say that while female orgasm isn’t necessary it does make pregnancy more likely.
Quote:
Time and the LCS are integral partners neither subjects of the other.
Yea, What I mean is, it seems to me that time is a byproduct of the activity of consciousness. If the LCS stopped all activity it would essentially exist in a timeless state. But it would still exist. If you take the LCS to be everything then there would be no time, no clock ticking away, no time comming from “outside”. Of course, it would be hard to know if such a thing happened since there wouldn’t be any experience of it.

I don’t know if such a state would ever occur system wide(probably not) but it has been suggested that IUOCs can be put into such a state by cutting off or blocking incoming information. They just sit there not experiencing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:23 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

-

Last edited by AnoNymousX on Thu May 30, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.