Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:07 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

5 small questions.

What would you describe the core beliefs (or knowledge) of MBT to be? (as simply summarized as possible)

What are the main beliefs you had prior to MBT that changed after finding it?

What is the best possible situation for the future of MBT and all that is?

What is the worst possible situation for the future of MBT and all that is?

What is the most likely situation for the future of MBT and all that is?

MBT was a pivotal book in my journey. I'd love to hear some of your replies. Good vibes and god bless.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

THE BASICS OF MBT by Tom:
1). The only thing that is fundamental is consciousness – all else is virtual.
2). Consciousness is a self modifying evolving digital information system.
3). The consciousness system is finite and imperfect.
4). Physical reality is a virtual reality.
5). There are many virtual reality frames and we exist in several of them.
6). Physical and non physical are not fundamental – it is only a matter of perspective.
7). Evolution criteria, Love, and spiritual growth are all defined in terms of entropy a measurable quantity.
8). There are three data bases: The Probable Future data base; the past data base (all that did happen); and the data base of all the probabilities that might have happened but didn’t.
9). There is no such thing as an objective reality – all reality is interpreted. Light, energy, energy bodies, guides, chakras, oversoul, higher self, Reiki symbols, acupuncture technique, Ouija boards, pendulum oracles, I Ching, etc. are all metaphors/tools – consciousness is the only active ingredient.
10). The paranormal is perfectly normal.
11). Quantum Mechanics is derivable from first principles.
12). Physics and metaphysics become one understanding.
13). Metaphysics, philosophy and theology all become transparent and one can easily see and derive the threads of Big Truth that run through them. These are just the tip of the iceberg.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:36 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Great thread !

If I can I would add:

1) What would you describe the core beliefs (or knowledge) of MBT to be? (as simply summarized as possible)

2) What are the main beliefs you had prior to MBT that changed after finding it?

3) What is the best possible situation for the future of MBT and all that is?

4) What is the worst possible situation for the future of MBT and all that is?

5) What is the most likely situation for the future of MBT and all that is?

6) Have you been at a live event, if yes how much did that speed up your progress in terms of "time"?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:42 am 
Curator
Curator

Regarding item number 2.

Many people around the world, from ancient times until recent times with the publication of many books, have a knowledge of shamanic themes and experiences with contact with the LCS. Many people have ADCs, After Death Contact, and books have been written about this and the wide experience with and memories of past lives. Many people in other countries as well as here in the US have had contact with Indra's Net and thus had an experience of a metaphorical description of the Larger Consciousness System. Many people have had experiences with reality as described by Robert Monroe in his books, Carlos Castaneda in his books and others where this Virtual Reality is described in metaphorical descriptions very much like they are described in MBT by Tom Campbell but stopping short at the boundary with the rest of the LCS as an integral whole.

But it has only been by Tom Campbell with his direct explorations of multiple VRs and his application of his background of modern science and mathematics that have allowed all of these experiences to be put together to show what the development of the LCS over time was like as much like a Cellular Automaton and thus like and including if you can understand this, all of these descriptions such as Indra's Net, the sorcerers world of Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda, Robert Monroe and his descriptions of his experiences and the pictures of various aspects of NPMR that he provide can all be fitted together with all of these 'supernatural' aspects of Reality, and not to forget Quantum Mechanics, and place them all as understandable subsets of The Larger Consciousness System. My Big TOE unites all of these disparate experiences and limited encounters with and understandings of 'pieces' of the LCS into one over arching understanding which explains it all and makes it all one understanding of Reality where there is no longer a 'supernatural' and where Quantum reality is united in its nature with and explainable as part of Reality as the Larger Consciousness System and inherent to the nature of Reality.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:48 am 
Curator
Curator

Regarding item number 3.

The future for MBT that Tom Campbell and I hold is that it will remain true to its best understandings and not be taken over by those with limited understandings and their own agendas as have frequently appeared on the board and are still active on the Internet.

MBT with the understanding that it provides of the nature of Reality as the Larger Consciousness System has the potential to guide still further the development of our understanding of the LCS. Tom Campbell is still working on extensions of the fundamental understanding of important aspects of PMR reality, and thus of the nature of the LCS and NPMR, with the understanding he is working on providing regarding the fundamental nature of the male versus the female dichotomy. And then there is also his proposed experiments elucidating the nature of Quantum Mechanics as it is derivable from an understanding of the nature of the LCS and Consciousness.

I am working on several aspects of the nature and functioning of our IUOCs, provided to me directly from guidance, by comparing what PMR science is working out regarding aspects of the PMR medical/neurological model of PMR Virtual brains. I have also been given information from guidance expanding on the concepts Tom Campbell introduced regarding the universal conflict of the symbolic rats versus anti-rats with its ramifications in the nature of hunter/gatherer Tribal societies versus city/state Modern technological societies and the personalities created within each society versus the other. This is expected to explain the nature of world politics and political organizations as it appears in conflicts around the world.

It is hoped that these extensions and expansions of the understandings produced by the original MBT trilogy, which has been continually expanded since its publication, can continue and be guided on into the future after Tom Campbell and I are gone to keep science and the new scientists to come expanding on the foundation that we are attempting to provide, and free of the potential for distortion by others. Basically MBT can provide insights into all aspects of society into the future if not distorted from its present directions and applied as the science based approach it has been up to now.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:55 am 
Curator
Curator

Regarding item number 4.

The worst thing that can happen to MBT is that it be forced into the mold of religions of the past with true believers and false believers as sects and conflicting religious beliefs as opposed to a science based movement into the future. That belief comes to replace the logical processes of science where experiments show truth, as best it is demonstrable, versus conflicts of beliefs and the ramifications of the development of religions. Note also that there are those in NPMR who are prepared to help guide any disruption of MBT into the future, just as they are prepared to help guide any disruptive and divisive elements here on the Internet at present.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:57 am 
Curator
Curator

Regarding number 5.

Guess away as if Tom Campbell knows, he will not tell you. I do not know nor attempt to find out from the LCS.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

3.) TOM:
The primary energy behind the effort and expense that culminated in the publication of MBT was to offer something of value to those struggling to find a bigger picture; to those interested in improving the quality of their consciousness; to those wanting to more fully explore and evolve the natural power of aware consciousness. It seemed that these were ideas that could do much good in the world if widely disseminated and understood — at least that was my hope.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27&p=2891&hilit=future+MBT#p2891

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have also been given information from guidance expanding on the concepts Tom Campbell introduced regarding the universal conflict of the symbolic rats versus anti-rats with its ramifications in the nature of hunter/gatherer Tribal societies versus city/state Modern technological societies and the personalities created within each society versus the other. This is expected to explain the nature of world politics and political organizations as it appears in conflicts around the world.
This sounds extremely interesting. I look forward to reading what you've gathered.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:15 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
3.) TOM:
The primary energy behind the effort and expense that culminated in the publication of MBT was to offer something of value to those struggling to find a bigger picture; to those interested in improving the quality of their consciousness; to those wanting to more fully explore and evolve the natural power of aware consciousness. It seemed that these were ideas that could do much good in the world if widely disseminated and understood — at least that was my hope.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27&p=2891&hilit=future+MBT#p2891
Yes yes and yes - the loving impulse that's present in all those of good will - regardless of creed, culture, age or anything else that divides us.