Return Home
It is currently Wed May 12, 2021 6:09 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Newbie Here
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:26 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hello all,

Around Thanksgiving of 2014 I was digging around the internet looking for answers as to why the Michael Brown saga was playing out the way it was. Somewhere along the way I got sidetracked, and after A LOT of research I ended up discovering that "the cake is a lie" (this place is false), what a shock that was. It has been an absolutely fascinating journey since then (the most amazing things have been happening to me), I would like to discuss the "big picture" with others, but I haven't met anyone that I can really talk to about it. Most people look at me like I'm crazy, those that don't tell me "so what, who cares". I don't understand how someone could not care. After having learned the truth, I can look back on my life and see that I have been nudged/experienced synchronicity since as far back as I can remember, I just didn't recognize it for what it was.

Post subject: Re: Newbie Here
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:50 am 
Curator
Curator

You can't recognize those things for what they are until you learn about them. What you describe is not that unusual. I describe much the same thing as having been steered to notice certain things for most of my life.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:39 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the reply, it's nice to have found people that don't think I'm nuts.
I have a couple memories from when I was a young child that I now know were OOBE's. Other than that, I hadn't experienced anything "out of the ordinary" (I can't say that now). My intuition has always been strong, but has gotten stronger since I "woke up". After realizing the truth, I told my adult child that what happened to me was the greatest thing that could ever happen to anyone. She was there with me during journey of learning the truth, but wasn't/isn't very interested. At first I wanted to shout it from the rooftops to save everyone the pain they are experiencing, but I have since learned that it doesn't work that way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No you cannot nudge someone who isn't ready for the information. Just be glad that you have started an exciting new journey. You don't say how much of MBT you have read, or how much you understand. It is definitely a process that takes many years.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:51 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I have read Tom's trilogy twice, along with Seth Speaks, The Nature of Personal Reality, and several other sources. I tried reading Bob Monroe's first 2 books, but couldn't get into them since his experiences were/are so foreign to me. I think I have a good intellectual understanding of how things work (thanks to Tom and my career in IT), but I don't have any experience in NPMR, other than intuition and "downloads" of information that cause aha moments.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom has hundreds of YouTube videos too, if you don't know about them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:46 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I've watched tons of videos on youtube that Tom has done. I've watched both the Calgary & Spain presentations, every fireside chat (those are fantastic, keep it up), and any video I could find where someone interviewed him. I also got a great deal of information from a large (over 2 million words) website that is no longer around (I have a copy of it, but I doubt anyone here would need it). It was like an alarm clock to wake me up. As soon as I started reading it, my intuition screamed that it was truth (given my experience here, I forced myself to validate the information anyway). Eventually I found my way to Tom's Big TOE. After beginning my climb out of the rabbit hole in November, I made contact with my "higher self" and received my first "download" in July. As quickly as I learned/comprehended all this information, I feel as if I knew it in a previous incarnation.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Welcome, glad your here :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Welcome, mind the gap.