Return Home
It is currently Thu May 13, 2021 11:51 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 pm 

My first post was in Sept last year. After more reading and more understanding I'm on to my next question. I'm having trouble understanding why some humans are evil, bad, monsters. I understand that abusers create abusers but there are some completely lost. And where does a demon or evil being come into all of this? Some might say were never "human". What else is there besides a "human" being or is it the "being" that is evil or the human brain/ego/mind.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:04 pm 
Curator
Curator

Your IUOC can be new at it and thus have very high entropy. It can give very bad and distorted replies to the messages that it receives over the RWW.

But mostly it's the past history that is stored that makes one evil or not. What comes to you in the incoming RWW messaging and how you then react to it based upon your past history stored in your memory (what you can readily access) and more fully as you can, as you are able to, access the actualized data base more fully. Everything from the past is not equally available to you as an IUOC as a basis to make decisions about the incoming new data. If you can only readily remember the 'bad' things or are dominated by them, your reactions tend to go that way.

And demons and devils are in NPMR as they are subjectively interpreted by others. Remember that everything is subjectively interpreted.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Some entities are just more interested in a path of de-evolution rather than one of evolution. Or it may be a case where there is faulty brain chemistry and a person just has a bad incarnation. It has to do with Intent and not the action itself. Since this is a virtual reality full of kindergarten level consciousnesses, those getting power are apt to make decisions based upon ego, fear and belief.

Here is from an interview Tom did with Donna:

Life Between Lives as Consciousness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wgw2SFE8yE

29:55
Donna: You spoke before of the truly evil acts that we see in the world every day; acts from history, acts that you see on the news everyday that are truly evil. And these stem from peoples’ lack of understanding of how things actually work. And these acts are also judged by others as well as, “They’re going to hell.” “Hitler must be in hell;” this kind of thing. The consequences that you’re speaking of seem to be far more serious than consistent bad choices. It seems to me that if you continue a gradual lowering of potential that you are a candidate for deletion from the system. And even though hellfire and brimstone is preached often as the punishment for those who consistently do bad acts; this is the ultimate, “Game Over.”

Tom: Yes, that’s true. I would hasten to say; being deleted from the game is probably not something that happens a lot. It’s probably a very rare circumstance - exceptionally rare circumstance. Because at this point in this game, if you have potential, if you have the capacity to change, to grow to be different (a consciousness won’t be deleted.) Even a Hitler, or Idi Amin, or whatever despot that was a mass murderer; that's just kind of the corner that person worked themselves into in this particular experience packet. When they start over in another experience packet it may not turn out like that at all. Some of it is just luck. It could have been when Hitler did the “false flag” process of burning down the Reichstag, blaming it on his enemies, which allowed him then to kind of takeover a larger part of the government. Had that not worked out, but he'd been found out as the one that had done that, well then it would have been entirely different. Rather than him taking over more of the government he would have been thrown in the clink, tried, executed, or something else.

So there are things that can happen. There were all sorts of strings of things that just happened to enable a Hitler - things that were really outside of Hitler’s control. It’s not that he manipulated the whole thing. He happened to be at the right place, at the right time to get a lot of support out of the German public, because they had been pushed down from their problems after WWI. And there were a lot of Germans who were looking for a little glory, back like the old days, and he hit at the right time. It was a hard time. And in hard times people are looking for scapegoats, and there was a lot of fear, and economics were bad. There was a lot of disgruntlement and people, who are afraid, are easy to manipulate. And then he pulled a couple of stunts and the stunts worked. There was a whole string of things, that just fell into place, to put him in a position of power; where he could be a mass murderer – a doer of great evil deeds. Whereas, if any of those things wouldn’t have come together right; it wouldn’t have worked for him. He would have been some little old guy who made shoes, somewhere in an alley in Berlin, and nobody would have noticed him. He would never have been a figure of history. He would have been the disgruntled old guy always complaining and banging his fist, or something, down at the corner shop.

That's another point; we think about the great evil people; the mass murders of our time, the ones who do genocide, and other sorts of terrible things. But the major difference between them and say, the average guy - or at least if not average the one in ten man or woman in our population - isn’t that they were exceptionally evil in their makeup. It was that they, for one reason or another, ended up with power. And the lack of growth, the lack of love - the fact that they were driven by belief, fear, and ego - gave them the ability to spread that lack of growth far and wide and do huge amounts of damage. Whereas the guy in the little shop in the alley who's an old curmudgeon, who fusses and bangs his fists down all the time; he doesn't have any power. The only thing he can do is, maybe, kick his dog when he gets home; that’s all he can do. Maybe, all he can do is just fuss, and grumble, and make a lot of noises, and rant and rave, but that's all he can do.

You could probably find a Hitler, or an Idi Amin, or any number of the people who've done mass crimes; you could probably find them in any group of fifty people, any group of a hundred people, anywhere on the globe. If you gave them that kind of power they would do those kinds of things, in those kinds of times, and in those kinds of circumstances. So that's the thing we have to look at. It's not that an Adolf Hitler was so consummately evil and nasty that he deserves special treatment. He actually was probably just kind of an ordinary guy who found himself with a very unordinary amount of power. And he didn't really care much about people. He cared about power, manipulation, and control. And it, probably, was not even so much that he disliked or hated Jews so much, as it was a device that he could use to help manipulate others to go his way. That was a scapegoat he could blame for problems and things.

It's not so much it was a dislike (of Jews) as it was a use of the situation. It was his need of a scapegoat, a need of somebody to blame things on, and a need for some way to let people vent their anger that helped him gain power. So there are lots of people who use other people. But often they're just a boss, and maybe they just have twenty people that work for them. Maybe those people are generally miserable because this guy is just a real jerk. Would that guy do things any differently if he could control armies and nations? Save us all from that sort of thing! Hitler was not such an outstandingly evil person as he was somebody that reflected what's not all that uncommon among us; (many would do the same) if we just had the power to use it in a way that made a big splash in history.

Donna:
So are you saying that the curmudgeon in the cobbler’s shop, had Hitler been in that situation, is he de-evolving at the same rate as someone who was in power?

Tom: Yes, He’s de-evolving at the same rate. It's not what you do that makes a difference in your change at the being level or in your evolution – it’s your Intention. So if you had somebody who would burn a million people, or gas six million people, and they wouldn't mind doing that at all, but they don't have the power to do it; they’re just as de-evolved. They’re going down just as quickly as the person who would do that, but who does have the power, and who does do it. It’s not the action that's the key ingredient. It's not what you do; it’s the Intent behind what you do. That's where the judgment comes. That's where the choice comes as far as growth or no growth. So, yes, some people do terrible things and that shows they’re a terrible person. But there are a lot of terrible people who don't do massive terrible things; they do little terrible things. They harass their employees. They rant and rave at their customers. They kick their dog; they do whatever. And they are de-evolving just the same as they would if they had the power to do something massive on a historical scale; that then would be history for the next five hundred years.

“The doing” isn't the point; it's the intent. So here you are, and you’re a curmudgeon, and you are (saying,) “Well, we ought to nuke them.” You’re no different than someone who actually was able to do those things, and did it. And you’re de-evolving in just the same way. It's the quality that you are. The quality of your Intent is what determines whether you evolve or de-evolve. So we pick a Hitler, or an Idi Amin, (a warlord in Africa who was a mean guy who murder people by the thousands or millions, I don't remember ;) it’s not that these are such particular cases or evil that wells up in our society. These are not unusual people who just happened to get power and express the quality of their consciousness; which is low, which is full of, “It's all about me; and my ego, and my power, what I want, my beliefs, and I’m in control, and I can make anybody do what I want because I’ll kill them if they don't.” That's not all that unusual in our culture. We see it all the time played out in little ways, in small ways where people have the constraints that don't allow them to become historical figures of evil doing.

Donna:
Pastors preaching hate heads of religious groups preaching hate – same thing; they’re on a smaller level but it is the same thing.

Tom: Yes, it’s a similar kind of thing. It's not that we don’t have to look at ourselves and say that we're all that much different. We’re not. We're not all that much different. We look at these historical characters that were monsters, and we need to look at ourselves, (and when I say, “ourselves,” I mean, “we,” “humanity,”) look at us and realize that's a reflection of us. It's not that they're just this huge anomaly, that just happened, and hardly anybody would ever be like that. The fact is they're very much like us. The anomaly was that they happened to rise to enough power, enough political and military power, that they could actually do those things. That's the anomaly; not the fact that they would do those things. It’s kind of a different viewpoint. They represent us. Look at the world. Look at all the meanness in the world. Look at all the selfishness all the, “What about me?” It’s about “mine;” it goes from politics to personal relationships. Look at all of that, and that’s us. The nightly news is telling us the way we are. And we express that where we can. If you don't have a dog to kick, then you don't even kick your dog - you just go home and mutter. If you've got a dog maybe you get to kick your dog. If you’ve got a wife and kids, maybe you get to holler at them, and berate them, and tell them they’re stupid or ineffectual or something; that’s your way of making yourself feel better. But if you happen to be the leader of a nation with a huge army, well you just do things differently. You do it in a much bigger way. If you’re a boss maybe you just lord it over your employees; make them step, and fetch, and jump, and tell them that they’re inadequate. You rant and rave or do other things.

If we look at our history, and we look at our current events; that's us; that's the way we are. And the fact that some of us end up with huge power and big decisions; well then it's just more of “us” - except with huge power and an ability to make big decisions. They're not anomalies. The anomalous thing is their power - not their quality. Their quality is pretty typical. I don't necessarily say that it’s average. They may have below average quality, but they're not like “rare beings” either. That's just the nature of how we are. Again, I say this is not a graduate school for consciousness. This is an elementary school. This is not a bunch of advanced consciousness here on their last few steps to becoming Love. I mean, good gracious; look out the window, catch the news, look at our history, and it’s obvious that we're a long way from becoming Love as a people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm having trouble understanding why some humans are evil, bad, monsters. I understand that abusers create abusers but there are some completely lost.
Lyssa,

Think about when we learn how to do something, like play a musical instrument or sport. At first it is exceptionally difficult, we keep messing up, we make a little progress, then we find out there's this whole other aspect of it that we have to master. We get frustrated, it seems like we'll never figure it out, but if we persist, we reach a point where the skill starts to come naturally. Then we look back at all those years of struggle, but instead of feeling angry, we treasure those times of frustration and struggle. Without the struggle, we realize, we never would have the success we now have.

Now think about learning life lessons, like someone who has gone to AA and therapy and gotten clean from alcoholism. When they look back at when they were drinking, even though there is a lot of pain there, they are "glad" they went through it, because those experiences have made them stronger, wiser, more resilient, and able to help others who are going through similar struggles. The point is, the most enduring, lasting, strongest growth is the growth that starts from the roots and pushes its way upwards, through adversity and pain.

We are all individuated units of consciousness (IUOCs). What that means is, we are all consciousness, receiving different data streams creating our reality, and responding to that data in different ways depending on our quality of consciousness and, if we are receiving the PMR data stream, depending on our physical and biological constraints. Tom uses the following metaphor to describe our individuation, from My Big TOE Introduction to Section 3:
Quote:
Individuated consciousness within AUM is roughly analogous to a two-dimensional bed sheet that some children have stuck their hands into, pulling the sheet down around their wrists and forearms to make individuated hand puppets. Each hand puppet is an individual animated thing, and can interact with the other puppets (by grabbing them perhaps). Yet for all their individuality (fat, thin, small, large, aggressive, calm), each hand puppet is part of the same sheet, existing only as protrusions in the sheet relative to flatter, more uniform parts of the sheet. The puppets exist as three-dimensional variations in the two-dimensional sheet. They are all pan of the same sheet, but exist as individual extensions of the two two-dimensional sheet into the third dimension.

It is worth noting that the extensions into the third dimension must be maintained by constraints. Imagine a rubber band that goes over the puppet and around the sheet of the child's hand. Remove the constraint and the sheets protrusion in to the third dimension quickly disappears. The sheet maintains its natural two dimensional existence unless some sort of constraint forces it to bulge in the third dimension.

Similarly we PMR physical beings, each with our personal individuated consciousness, are all part of the same AUM consciousness. We are individual, yet at the same time we are all one with AUM, the fundamental source consciousness. Our individual existence, like the hand puppets, is the result or constraints defining a dimensional variation in consciousness that individuates a unique entity with free will. Space-time is the virtual medium through which the rules of engagement (constraints that define our interactive experience with other "players") are applied. Players are defined as anything (beings, objects, or energy) that may become interactive with us.
We (IUOCs) each start with a very low quality of consciousness (QoC) for the reasons explained at the start of this post: AUM is interested in the most powerful, organized, lasting growth it can possibly achieve. A low QoC means high entropy, disorganized, distorted replies to the messages, as Ted said. In PMR, low QoC is manifested as fear, ego, belief, and ignorance. Those lead to abuse, murder, and all the other terrible acts that we are so familiar with.

But, this PMR reality has evolved specifically for low QoC consciousness to learn lessons. It is an intense trainer that provides us unending learning opportunities and gives us feedback based on our interactions. The monsters in PMR are, quite simply, those IUOCs who have not yet learned their lessons. Watch their life: it will be full of suffering. Their family won't speak to them, they will have no genuine friends or love in their life, they will be haunted by nightmares, constantly troubled and unsatisfied. This is the feedback mechanism kicking in to encourage them to grow up, act with more love and less self-centeredness. Because we have free will, the system leaves the IUOC alone with the hope and expectation that it will make the required modifications. The PMR avatar will eventually die, and the IUOC will review its life and decisions in a non-physical reality, and will hopefully learn more about how it hurt others. Then it will start the game over again. Over time, if it does start to learn its lessons, it will raise its quality of consciousness, reduce its fears, be compassionate, see a bigger picture, and recognize that we are all working together towards the same goal of becoming love.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
My first post was in Sept last year. After more reading and more understanding I'm on to my next question. I'm having trouble understanding why some humans are evil, bad, monsters. I understand that abusers create abusers but there are some completely lost. And where does a demon or evil being come into all of this? Some might say were never "human". What else is there besides a "human" being or is it the "being" that is evil or the human brain/ego/mind.
Go watch this interview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEOugRfLVus

And this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwn0CoA0aHU

and you will get very practical answers, and no moralizing non-sense.

Don't worry much if those answers 'fit' easily or not into some one else's model of the world.

M~

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:03 pm 

Thank you for your posts. Thank you S. Larek. That was very helpful! You were all very helpful.