Return Home
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous 141 42 43 44 45
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Hello Everyone!

Its been months but now back with a definite agenda. I established reconnection with my friend James and we had an indepth discussion about many aspects of the unified force at different levels of perception and understanding. This time we are coming up with ideas of giving structure to sessions that we plan to forego.

Sitting down with him in his lair surrounded by his writings complete with shamanic altar has opened up channels of energy that I kept on buzzing. It filled me with so much energy that I spent the night lying awake on my bed, in a trance, receiving guidance from the main super force, emanating from the crown of my head. I have been recharged with energy that all my chakras became attuned and heightened to such high level of awakening.

For me this is a new beginning as I enter into the dawn of the Age of Aquarius.

Glad to be back!

Althea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

First i would like to thank you 2 guys for your postings..

I really like the main ideas of this thread as an open forum for meditation and related discussions, and you 2 guys have again revitalized it :)

Raving Tiger-

it is great to have you back to the MBT community and meditation after your long hiatus..

James -

Forgive me but I am not familiar with this "spirit Board" ?
It sounds like some kinda online ouija board ?..

or would you mind linking me or elaborating further on it ?

Meanwhile I have been much more regular and consistent with my daily meditation practice ( think I have only missed just the 1 day in the past 3 weeks) .., since I have Re: dedicated myself to it.. Loosely the main thing i still have going is to passively try to identify the "real me"

thanks again guys,

Brian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey brain.

I was offline for about 7 months there and not really able to interact,fell behind on the pulse of what was going on on the fourm.

Yeh Ouija board brian,i call it the spirit board.It was just part of an experiment I was doing along with using a pendulum to see what was going on with that kind of interaction.
Couple folks around me interested in this side of things and I may do a group session at some point and try get one of my contacts to come in and interact with them in that way. Ill see what happens I just go with the flow these days.

Hope you guys have be doing well,looking forward to getting involved again.My healing skills are very good now so ill be able to get back onto the healing thread and apply what I have here again.

All the best James

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I felt I made some progress identifying/ connecting to my IUOC..
But it was subtle at best and difficult to describe..
Hopefully I will be able to articulate something about it here , if i continue to make further progress..

James, i took some time off from both the RH + RV in order to find the real me thru meditation first..
But i cam glad to hear you are getting back into the RH in a strong fashion and effort :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian

I did the same as your are doing now over the past 7 months.I stopped being so active and pushing and eased off the complexity to find simplicity
I found myself and became at ease with myself.
Some of my practise is active
Some of my practise is inactive
Or simply go with your Flow

Im now ready to take next steps to wherever they lead........

Taoism,chi kung and bankei zen helped my thinking and way to approach my inactive style of practise.
Perhaps it may help you find your ease with connecting with or awareness of YOU> IUOC.

May the same thing happen for you when you find your own Tao in your T.O.E :)

James

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

James ,

I hope you are continuing to stay strong with the meditation since your last posting here my friend ?

My focus with my own Meditation over the past week as been .. " volunteer help in the transition reality frame "..
It has gone quite well so far..
I always have Martin for advice / input as an additional bonus as a great teacher with my meditation goals :)

All the best with whatever you have going on there James !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian.

That sounds like a interesting experience and learning opportunity for you.
If found my self being active in what im doing.More into the shamanic style of altered states via drums and rattle. Got my own rattle coming to me in a couple of days. Experiencing my animal guides at the momment. Snake>panther> eagle.
There is another level above that but ill keep that for another day once i fully understand what im dealing with there.

Great to hear you doing well in your journey. Im sure we will have interesting stories to tell when we have more experience in what type of 'work' we will be doing. Iv have alot of opportunity's being presented to me from the LCS.
Exciting times.

Keep me posted in your escapades into NPMR. May just meet you there :)

James

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous 141 42 43 44 45