Return Home
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:57 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I view the videos as a possible version of the truth, trying to be open minded but skeptical ;)
Remote viewing is ancient in it's use.

For example
Quote:
In the 1970's Swann conducted Remote Viewing sessions targeting Jupiter and its surrounding moons, as well as Mars and Mercury. The findings of his well-known Jupiter probe were later confirmed by Voyager's own tour of the planet in 1979. During Swann's Remote Viewing sessions of Mars, he reported seeing water, among other observations. Decades later, in 2015, NASA scientists announced that they believed they could finally confirm that water flows on the surface of Mars. And Edgar Mitchell, who made his historical moon voyage in 1971, said in the National Enquirer, "It took Mariner 10 months to get to Mercury -- but Mr. Swann was able to project his consciousness there in an instant. Mr. Swann's findings, -- weeks before we received the Mariner data -- were incredibly accurate."
'Swann' if you don't know, is Ingo Swann, who transitioned in 2013.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Water does not flow on the surface of Mars.

Wikipedia - Almost all water on Mars today exists as ice, though it also exists in small quantities as vapor in the atmosphere, and occasionally as low-volume liquid brines in shallow Martian soil. The only place where water ice is visible at the surface is at the north polar ice cap.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
When they did the face on mars project ( Cydonia ) the "search parameters" feels like it is directed on the planet mars on this PMR, I guess there is not way to know for certain where the data comes from. But as you said its very interesting when they have projects where there is some verifiable evidence in this real world and compared to the Remote viewing results. ( JFK and 9/11 videos)

I view the videos as a possible version of the truth, trying to be open minded but skeptical ;)

Quote:
I like watching some of Farsight's stuff for entertainment. Yes, some is quite convincing. Sometimes though I asked myself if they remote view from this PMR or any other NPMR reality or a kind of "astral" belief system (territory) they subconsciously adhere to. Or maybe if it is telepathy instead and they just mirror what Courtney Brown believes to be true or has sent them as verifiable targets.

Still, I find it amazing that with many targets (the ones 'off this world' and the other later verifiable targets of/in this world) all remote viewers (sometimes 4 of them) more or less corroborate themselves as it gets clear that they talk about the same event/subject although from different angles. It is important to note that they (the viewers) are not in contact with each other until the targets are revealed.

So there is something to it, so I believe. Dick Alguire and Daz Smith, the two 'old ones', were the most amazing with a great track record over many years, not just for FarSight, they have great reputation.
Yeah, that is why I chose those examples from the training videos of the young trainees because they are all from existing and verifiable objects.

Yes, it is good to stay open-mindedly skeptical about their 'otherworldy' results of their 'mystery projects' (a name they gave it themselves).

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Water does not flow on the surface of Mars.

Wikipedia - Almost all water on Mars today exists as ice, though it also exists in small quantities as vapor in the atmosphere, and occasionally as low-volume liquid brines in shallow Martian soil. The only place where water ice is visible at the surface is at the north polar ice cap.
We don't know enough about Mars yet. It could be 'flowing' also below the surface as I have heard some experts say (don't remember where and who now).

Also, as discussed elsewhere here, Wikipedia also is a questionable source - as well as some alternative sources are - regarding all the scientific or metaphysical 'mysteries' we have.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
We don't know enough about Mars yet. It could be 'flowing' also below the surface as I have heard some experts say (don't remember where and who now).
Yup.

Besides, there's always the Psi Uncertainty Principle, to contend with.