Return Home
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:38 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 am 

“Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.” "Few years ago after going through a horrible life experience, I happened to believe that people in TV programs, radio programs are dropping hints on me. I thought they know exactly who I’m I, what I do, what I think, basically my whole life. I also happened to believe that people in Forbes, Microsoft, Guardian etc… knew me and they communicated me through emails by writing articles on Forbes, sending me newsletters etc… It was a mind boggling experience that I had. Everything started out of the blue, just after I was having a conflict with a friend. Due to the incidences that was taking place I happened to believe that this friend was behind everything. Day by day I came to an understanding that I don’t have a privacy at all. My activities are being monitored in the most unethical manner. I had no one to explain my experience and by saying certain things members of my family also got scared thinking that I’m having a trouble with my thinking in other words I’m going through some mental problems. The battle that I had to face everyday from morning to evening is not something that I could explain you in words. I was desperately looking for answers and I had to question the meaning of reality. Why suddenly the world that I used to know changed drastically in a weird way. I have never observed human beings behaving in a way that I’m observing now. And this happened to me after I living more than one-third of a normal human life span. The reason for me to end up in believing such a thing was due to abnormal events that I happened to observe every day and that is not something that I could consider as a coincidence. Out of the blue things that suppose to be a coincidence, a rare event, suddenly become a meaningful interaction and this kept on happening to me every day for more than a year. I kept on blaming friends and others for spying on me and I was furious. I had no explanation whatsoever to understand this abnormal phenomenon, I had no one to find help and I’m having this personal battle every day. And I have been cracking my head to find the truth behind this life experience. What makes people to deny after they actually doing certain things, participating on certain things? Why they indirectly say things or drop hints about my life events every day and then keep denying it? Every time my complaints became a surprised to them, so I finally ended up in talking about it with anyone, cause literally there’s no point. And then I ended up talking to my friends too cause now I don’t trust anyone. I thought they lie to my face again and again. Friends still called me like they knew nothing but I don’t have an interest in talking to my friends anymore because of my experience. So according to the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) technically speaking I’m a schizophrenic. Doctors will not have a clue or have a knowledge to critically analyse my situation, I’ll be treated as a schizophrenic and medicine will be given to me if I ever happened to visit a doctor to overcome my situation." -Zanr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My sister was diagnosed bipolar and she had very similar thoughts. Here's the thing. You are a piece of consciousness getting a data stream. And you interpret that data stream through your filter of beliefs, fears, ego, expectation, and so on. When you start getting ideas that you are being spied on it is you interpreting information in a fearful way. Your thinking becomes a circular repetitive building loop. You keep building on your original fears until it takes over your thinking. The only way to stop this is to disrupt that kind of thinking the moment it starts. You have to be conscious the moment it starts and then do something that stops the destructive pattern. Go for a walk, read a book, exercise, eat chocolate while thinking about positive things - whatever will stop that kind of thinking.

In this digital age we are all being spied on. Most of the time it is just for advertisers to figure out what products to push your way. Depending upon the government you live under the spying is usually pretty benign. Most of us just aren't interesting enough to spy on other than to try and sell us products.

A lot of people who get stuck in these destructive loops where they take a bit of information and then just build and build on it see coincidences everywhere. Again you are just filtering information in a fearful way. People have written on the forum about numbers, there are people who are obsessive/compulsive and wash their hands a hundred times a day. Someone wrote that they started seeing cats everywhere. There are some coincidences in life, but reality is probabilistic and so it can't be patterned in such a way that everyone is talking to you. It is rather that you are interpreting it that way.

I have a table fan in my bedroom that I turn on at night. It is pretty loud. And last night as I was settling down to sleep it seemed like I was hearing low voices. So I started listening very hard and realized it was just the noises the fan was making. But I thought at the time that I could see how people could think they were hearing voices when it was just some noise. Again it was just data I was getting in my data stream that I mistakenly thought were voices. If I started getting fearful, and kept interpreting that data as voices, then I could have really worked myself up into a bad situation.

If you can't straighten this out yourself, then I would strongly encourage you to seek medical help. Talking to a therapist may help you. And there are some very good medications now that stop this kind of circular thinking. You may have to experiment with your doctor with different medication and different dosages to get it right. But to keep on going the way you are will ruin your life.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It’s important to not be afraid. Denial, as they say, ain’t just a river in Egypt. You have a gift. You can see what most others cannot. Just don’t let it overcome you, don’t become afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of. Your just seeing the game we play in a different perspective. That ability can be very useful if you don’t let it go to your head. Lol. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi. Who is Zanr?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm 

Quote:
It’s important to not be afraid. Denial, as they say, ain’t just a river in Egypt. You have a gift. You can see what most others cannot. Just don’t let it overcome you, don’t become afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of. Your just seeing the game we play in a different perspective. That ability can be very useful if you don’t let it go to your head. Lol. :)
Thank you. What are some things you do to lower entropy or improve your life?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm 

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My suggestion is to invest in social intensity.

Structure your accommodations, work and hobbies
to maximize interactive experiences.

Meditation and the Arts, playing an instrument
or painting for example, will stimulate your higher self.

Slowly dial back meat eating to Asian cooking ratio once a day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I engage the world with a positive attitude, compassion for myself and others and a sense of humor. One day at a time, and allow myself to learn from things that I don’t prefer so that I may navigate more efficiently in the future. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Ndubueze,

I'm very sorry that you are going through this experience. I will be honest with you.

It will be difficult for your situation to improve, without outside assistance.
Quote:
So according to the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) technically speaking I’m a schizophrenic. Doctors will not have a clue or have a knowledge to critically analyse my situation, I’ll be treated as a schizophrenic and medicine will be given to me if I ever happened to visit a doctor to overcome my situation." -Zanr
Your story is a textbook example of schizophrenia, and that is the answer to "And I have been cracking my head to find the truth behind this life experience". Psychiatric doctors will in general have a clue, and have knowledge to analyse your situation, and help you. They have helped many others going through what you are going through.
Quote:
What makes people to deny after they actually doing certain things, participating on certain things? Why they indirectly say things or drop hints about my life events every day and then keep denying it? Every time my complaints became a surprised to them, so I finally ended up in talking about it with anyone, cause literally there’s no point. And then I ended up talking to my friends too cause now I don’t trust anyone. I thought they lie to my face again and again. Friends still called me like they knew nothing but I don’t have an interest in talking to my friends anymore because of my experience.
Your friends are denying these things because they did not happen, it's a part of the illness. Isolating yourself from friends and family will not improve your situation, but worsen it.

It is totally okay to be treated as a schizophrenic and be given medicine to reduce the symptoms, and get your life back. Do visit that doctor to overcome your situation.
Quote:
I can guarantee you that "I ever happened to visit a doctor to overcome my situation." will be the most lowering entropy choice you can make now, and likely for your whole life during this incarnation. We mostly evolve through the feedback-cycle of Intent -> Action -> Consequence, but that feedback-cycle does not apply to you fully while you experience these symptoms. The logical connection between your intent, your actions and the consequences is broken, as the data you receive and interpret as Ndubueze does not accurately reflect reality. Sainbury is right that one way to describe it, is that you are (because of the illness) interpreting information in a fearful way.

I am rooting for you, Ndubueze.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 am 

Quote:
My sister was diagnosed bipolar and she had very similar thoughts. Here's the thing. You are a piece of consciousness getting a data stream. And you interpret that data stream through your filter of beliefs, fears, ego, expectation, and so on. When you start getting ideas that you are being spied on it is you interpreting information in a fearful way. Your thinking becomes a circular repetitive building loop. You keep building on your original fears until it takes over your thinking. The only way to stop this is to disrupt that kind of thinking the moment it starts. You have to be conscious the moment it starts and then do something that stops the destructive pattern. Go for a walk, read a book, exercise, eat chocolate while thinking about positive things - whatever will stop that kind of thinking.

In this digital age we are all being spied on. Most of the time it is just for advertisers to figure out what products to push your way. Depending upon the government you live under the spying is usually pretty benign. Most of us just aren't interesting enough to spy on other than to try and sell us products.

A lot of people who get stuck in these destructive loops where they take a bit of information and then just build and build on it see coincidences everywhere. Again you are just filtering information in a fearful way. People have written on the forum about numbers, there are people who are obsessive/compulsive and wash their hands a hundred times a day. Someone wrote that they started seeing cats everywhere. There are some coincidences in life, but reality is probabilistic and so it can't be patterned in such a way that everyone is talking to you. It is rather that you are interpreting it that way.

I have a table fan in my bedroom that I turn on at night. It is pretty loud. And last night as I was settling down to sleep it seemed like I was hearing low voices. So I started listening very hard and realized it was just the noises the fan was making. But I thought at the time that I could see how people could think they were hearing voices when it was just some noise. Again it was just data I was getting in my data stream that I mistakenly thought were voices. If I started getting fearful, and kept interpreting that data as voices, then I could have really worked myself up into a bad situation.

If you can't straighten this out yourself, then I would strongly encourage you to seek medical help. Talking to a therapist may help you. And there are some very good medications now that stop this kind of circular thinking. You may have to experiment with your doctor with different medication and different dosages to get it right. But to keep on going the way you are will ruin your life.
Thank you for your feedback

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:36 am 

Quote:
Hi Ndubueze,

I'm very sorry that you are going through this experience. I will be honest with you.

It will be difficult for your situation to improve, without outside assistance.
Quote:
So according to the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) technically speaking I’m a schizophrenic. Doctors will not have a clue or have a knowledge to critically analyse my situation, I’ll be treated as a schizophrenic and medicine will be given to me if I ever happened to visit a doctor to overcome my situation." -Zanr
Your story is a textbook example of schizophrenia, and that is the answer to "And I have been cracking my head to find the truth behind this life experience". Psychiatric doctors will in general have a clue, and have knowledge to analyse your situation, and help you. They have helped many others going through what you are going through.
Quote:
What makes people to deny after they actually doing certain things, participating on certain things? Why they indirectly say things or drop hints about my life events every day and then keep denying it? Every time my complaints became a surprised to them, so I finally ended up in talking about it with anyone, cause literally there’s no point. And then I ended up talking to my friends too cause now I don’t trust anyone. I thought they lie to my face again and again. Friends still called me like they knew nothing but I don’t have an interest in talking to my friends anymore because of my experience.
Your friends are denying these things because they did not happen, it's a part of the illness. Isolating yourself from friends and family will not improve your situation, but worsen it.

It is totally okay to be treated as a schizophrenic and be given medicine to reduce the symptoms, and get your life back. Do visit that doctor to overcome your situation.
Quote:
I can guarantee you that "I ever happened to visit a doctor to overcome my situation." will be the most lowering entropy choice you can make now, and likely for your whole life during this incarnation. We mostly evolve through the feedback-cycle of Intent -> Action -> Consequence, but that feedback-cycle does not apply to you fully while you experience these symptoms. The logical connection between your intent, your actions and the consequences is broken, as the data you receive and interpret as Ndubueze does not accurately reflect reality. Sainbury is right that one way to describe it, is that you are (because of the illness) interpreting information in a fearful way.

I am rooting for you, Ndubueze.
Thank you for your feedback

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
sainsbury, i dont want to alarm you or anything but that is exactly how it works.

Ndubueze Ezeigwe

i believe you were shocked because you did not know how to put these experiences into the correct context, you are definitly accessing paranormal information. i would recommend trying to figure out how you can better understand these experiences by experimenting safely with them.

perhaps we could slowly try to regain confidence in others by attempting som sort of rigourous mind reading technique that we could experiment on others in order to prove to ourselves the praticality of our abilities.

i personaly have a hard time gaining objective knowledge within the field of my ability to influence or gain information from a paranormal standpoint until recently when i have attempted to develop my own techniques to fulfill this purpose, i would really like develop it in a pratical sense.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
sainsbury, i dont want to alarm you or anything but that is exactly how it works.
How what works?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

that is a form of npmr access. the uncertainty principle in action, when u noticed that it was just fan noise.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, it was just a fan making noise and my imagination.