Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:47 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Soulmates
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:08 pm 

Hello Everyone,
I'm having some questions, kinda related to each other, I hope I can get answers. This topic, I think, was brought up before, but I need this to be explained again.
Our most loving, strongest connection throughout our life are the ones which ones make us the saddest, when we realize that we have to leave them behind one day, when we leave this avatar. The question: is that possible, that we can play in another reality frame again with these people, if we want to? Obviously without remembering our previous life together, but still there is memory inside our being level, which makes us feel like we knew each other before.
Do friendships or any relationships exist in a non physical realm or it's only part of the physical reality? Do we have to always return to a physical reality frame to make decisions and learn?
Thanks for any insights in advance!

Post subject: Re: Soulmates
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Absolutely yes. I incarnated with two friends. My understanding is we have done it more than once. It was strong feelings about them and then then endless synchronicities. But it wasn't just to meet up and have a good time. Maybe that sometimes happens but in this life we were put in a tough spot together and the hope was that we bring the best out of each other. I incarnated with very hard challenge for myself during highschool. It's nice because it's your friends but it also difficult because it's your friends . Think of families here.. relationships can be the source of much happiness but also much sadness.. I would actually hope not every life I get out in such a difficult challenge.. try to remember it is your iuoc that has long term relationships. Some are made here. we all have open ended circles of friends. Yes if you meet them in another life you will absolutely have a strong feeling like love at first sight. You will have a stronger chance of coming through for each other and the LCS will try to facilitate that if that is your plans.. going in alone is also good.. your iuoc can remain friends in any event..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom gets ask some version of this question a lot. It comes from your ego and insecurities of wanting to have people around you, that you have known before, in you next experience packet. You feel like you don't want to start over alone. But in fact that is what you do every time. Whether or not you incarnate with people you have known before, they aren't going to be the same people. And you aren't going to be the same person. You may not be the same gender, or even live in the same country. If you are evolved enough to have some planning into your next incarnation, the emphasis is on what kind of situation will help you work on the things you need to be challenged with - not who you are incarnating with.

If you have incarnated with a person or group before more successfully than alone, then you may incarnate again with that person or group. But this is not the norm. It would take too long to wait for a situation where a group of people can incarnate together in the same proximity. But you may run into people you've known before because travel is so easy and common now.

That is a hard answer for some people, but that is really the way it is. You have known thousands of spouses, children, relatives, and friends. And somehow you have gone on with life after life with new ones. You will have new parents next time and develop new relationships. Don't let fear make your close relationships sad in any way. We all have our own paths, and when this one is over we start a new on. Don't take death too seriously. It is a transition from one reality frame to another - nothing more. That you cannot control many things in your life is the way reality works. "Learn to live gracefully with uncertainty." - Tom

Yes, in order to make any decisions you have to be participating in a virtual reality of some kind - but not necessarily a PMR.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i understand what sainbury is saying they are not the same person. but to me it feels i know they very well even without having spent much with with them here, before i ever spent any time with them here.

my thinking is that jumping in with friends happens more frequently in the same family situation as siblings or something like that.

i understand our growth is important and setting up learning situations for ourselves but i hope it not always to be put in a tough situation together and we have to try to pull the best out of each other. I hope if i am continuing to incarnate with entities i know in the future is not always for such tough lessons. i would hope sometimes it is just to meet and have a nice life together.

i think the thing to keep in mind here is that entities will not agree to be guided towards you by the LCS in their life if you did not have a very powerful impact on their lives previously. lets keep that in mind with any close relationships we have here. try to bring the best out of them in line with what tom has been saying.

i think i will communicate with the iuoc of the entities i have a close connection with in this life during their life and very soon after it is over. i will say something like; "i love you unconditionally, thank you for the life together, i am wishing you the best, i look forward to seeing you again."

remember if incarnating together there may be a lot of wait time involved waiting for the avatar you need to be born in the right situation. and even several months here can be a lot of time in NPMR waiting for the right avatar to be available for the situation you want.

i wonder at this stage if there is always so much planning involved and if just going in for random experience with zero plans still happens.

keep in mind to try to always leave a positive impression with any entity you encounter as you never know when you might meet them again. Tom talks about having a bad feeling about someone as an indication you had a previous bad experience with them. lets try to always leave a good impression with everyone.