Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:28 pm 
Curator
Curator

Quote:
As Tom has recently also explained within the next ten year an opening of perceptions and understanding is going to happen.
I repeat Digging, explain with a link to what ever you refer specifically or this thread will be locked. I explained the necessity of having this information yet you are attempting to lead this away into vagaries and approximations.
Quote:
Tom said several times in his recent videos that he thinks that in the next decade or so, the idea of a digital reality will start to trickle down into the general population. And that might make consciousness evolution faster in this PMR.
What Sainbury said above is not at all the same thing as what was quoted first from Digging. To attempt to make it the same is exactly the kind of distortion I am referring to and insisting on avoiding. Either find the quotation and post a link here or this thread is over.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:56 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

What!!

I have a brain and with my brain I think about things, I compare and I notice patterns.

With such pattern recongnition I am noticing a religious/dogmatic/protectionist mentality coming through your hostile replies.

There is not a reasonable explaination for your hot and over reacting comments other than you have locked in a belief system around MBT which now you are emotionally motivated to shield the interpretation you have just like people do regarding creeds. Demanding that I post a link to a quote is like what you see on religious boards where someone demands the vs n scripture be quoted!

I agree I am new here but hello surely other people are noticing this?

This behaviour needs to be carefully reflected on and the impact it is having on the purpose of this board to serve the growing of our consciousness.

Sainbury?

Digging

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:39 am 
Curator
Curator

Digging is on a short vacation to see if she can learn to use the brain (virtual) that she was just bragging about. Perhaps she can use it to learn to pay attention to what is said to her. That they are stated for good and sufficient reasons and to make sure that she is not putting her words into Tom Campbell's mouth.

She will be back soon, hopefully in a new and improved edition. If not, the vacation can be extended further.

Ted

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2