Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: William Buhlman and TC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:34 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Do Toms theorys match up precisely with what William Buhlman says his experiences have been? Im curious if they disagree on anything especially pertaining to NPMR. Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In Buhlman's first books, he just recounted his NPMR activities. He has evolved a lot through the years. And I wonder if it was from Tom's influence. But he doesn't have, or seem to understand Tom's TOE.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:20 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I ask because im totally familiar with Buhlman whereas im new to Toms TOE. So does what Buhlman say match up with Toms TOE? Also-you would think they had to precisely match up given they both teach at TMI. I couldnt imagine they would teach conflicting doctrines.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 pm 
Curator
Curator

TMI does not have a unified, all the same, set of teachers. Their concerns are more with some level of knowledge of the LCS than uniformity of understanding, but I won't claim to be an expert on what they do or teach. Tom Campbell also still teaches there at TMI periodically and was on their board for decades if I remember correctly.

I think you will have a lot to relearn here from what Buhlman teaches, but I have not read anything he has written. This is the Big Picture as covering the LCS from beginning to the present and all of its Virtual Realities.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I haven't studied what Buhlman says in depth. I've only listened to a bit of a TMI video with him lecturing. As far as I could tell he doesn't understand the ramifications of a digital reality at all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Buhlman hasn't a clue about what Tom says but he is a good teacher. He is up front with information he has gathered and tells it how he sees it.
He says don't believe him at all just go and do it (OBE) yourself which is what it's all about.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:26 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Im quite sure Tom and Buhlman are having the same experience ie levels of consciousness while ob but they explain their experiences differently. On a side note Ted and SB-have you listened to a young Tom in the Monroe explorer tapes? Highly educational.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:36 pm 
Curator
Curator

I've listened to many of them but I'm not sure if all of them.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I'm quite sure Tom and Buhlman are having the same experience ie levels of consciousness while ob but they explain their experiences differently. On a side note Ted and SB-have you listened to a young Tom in the Monroe explorer tapes? Highly educational.
Tom's TOE is not a recounting of his personal experiences. MBT is based upon an objective exploration of NPMR. Buhlman does recount his personal experiences. And those experiences are told through Buhlman's filter. And that filter is his fears, expectations, beliefs, etc. That makes his experiences subjective, and relative only to him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Heres a young Tom with RM channeling other entities and reporting from ob. Hes the “TC “ in the summaries. I play them using bluetooth right from my phone. Heres the link:

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/explorer-series

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom really started to explore NPMR, in a scientific way, long after this recording. This recording was done when he was first learning to change data streams.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Heres a young Tom with RM channeling other entities and reporting from ob. Hes the “TC “ in the summaries. I play them using bluetooth right from my phone. Heres the link:

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/explorer-series
Thank you for this! Very interesting

There is also an old Explorer Material thread from 2008 where Tom left some comments: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2812&p=4204&hilit=years#p4204

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's funny that, in recordings made 40 years ago, Tom's voice and manner of speaking sounds almost exactly the same as it does today