Return Home
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm a beginner in remote viewing, enough training experience to prove to myself that the phenomenon is real and the feedback for the target after the session is done cannot be because of luck, but because I can perceive what is behind the target.

That brings me to the website farsight institute which has done many high concept target such as the JFK assassination, the truth about 9/11 and the existence of an alien life in the galaxy.
The latter was a eye opener for me since I thought that earth was the primary learning lab in this PMR, but according to the farsight videos about aliens, alien life is just as common in PMR as in NMPR, but their knowledge here is suppressed for common people. When I first looked at the headlines at their site I thought what kind of crazy website is this, but after viewing the videos of the RV sessions I can't dismiss the info they perceive, especially since I have been experiencing Remote viewing myself.

Finally that brings me to the netflix documentary “ Unacknowledged “ which really connect the dots on the farsight videos, why the aliens are here and what dark human forces will do anything to conceal the the truth, sounds like something right out of the X-files. The most disturbing thing is the suppressed technology development.

I just needed to get this vent this out of my system. Have anyone here looked at the Farsight videos or this documentary?

/Challe

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Not to worry.

Is is very common for remote viewers and NPMR explorers to convey misinformation, both due to them believing NPMR is a strange PMR (which is far from the truth), and that they have fears and beliefs forming their experience. In addition, the LCS can provide misinformation, which may serve several purposes.

1) A challenge and lesson to the remote viewer in not taking one’s self too seriously, not feeling so important and proud of one’s ability, that one is always right, and to help them realize that reality is not as simple or straightforward as they imagine.
2) A red herring as bait to their beliefs and fears. Both tests also apply to their followers. Often the test appears to be applied, so if the “high repute” viewer fails either one, his credibility is destroyed, thus enforcing the psi uncertainty principle.

If they pass both tests, they realize that lessons rather than accuracy of information/events is the driver within the LCS and learn to live gracefully and humbly with uncertainty.

Very few 'explorers' have learned these lessons, and thus misinformation in this sphere abounds.

Unrelated to the above:
I looked at some of the Farsight videos, and they do not seem credible to me. The language they use suggest to me that they know the target already, so not blind. Their way of remote viewing also do not fit with what I know of it, their way is very 'flashy', and too precise and structured. It seems in the way they talk during the RV, they have have context to what they 'see'.
It's possible that I'm wrong, and they are just very talented.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Try thinking of this from a bigger picture. Most, if not all, of these remote viewer don't have any idea that this is a probable, digital reality. So they get data and, then they interpret the information through their own filter of beliefs, expectations, fears, experiences, and so on.

What is an alien anyway? We are all a part of consciousness. If you met someone remote viewing, that was incarnating in a PMR with a different ruleset, that might make them very alien to what you know. But really they are just a chunk of consciousness, just like you, being rendered a data stream. And if you remote viewed into that PMR it would seem very alien to you. But in reality it is just part of the LCS like everything else.

It is more like the Portuguese traders who landed in Japan in the 1500s than aliens from a movie. What you know you think is normal, and what you don't know you think is alien. A consciousness that hacks into our PMR is alien to our system, but not in the way you are thinking. It is just another consciousness exploring.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The presenter knows the target but the Remote viewers do not, they are totally blind to the target as its called. I don't know what videos you have seem but in most of them there are
2 guys that have 15+ years experience of remote viewing, and they also do regular papers sessions as a "warmup" to the video sessions. They both seem very good at not letting imagination drive the sessions, something called aol drive and something I have experienced in my own training. Actually most remote viewing is very precise and structured, I know that
there are other ways of remote viewing where you just close your eyes but that seem prone to more error.

It could be that the data is faulty but I don't see how especially since both people are blind to the target and the report almost the same thing. So I can´t actually see how data could come in from NPMR or why the LCS would send some other data too, It could be that I am wrong too but I don't see how. But that's part of why I am practicing RV too, I want to see for myself
if the data I get can be trusted :)

Quote:

Unrelated to the above:
I looked at some of the Farsight videos, and they do not seem credible to me. The language they use suggest to me that they know the target already, so not blind. Their way of remote viewing also do not fit with what I know of it, their way is very 'flashy', and too precise and structured. It seems in the way they talk during the RV, they have have context to what they 'see'.
It's possible that I'm wrong, and they are just very talented.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have read Toms books and listened to many videos but I don't agree with him every time. I don't see it likely that beliefs, expectations, fears, experiences can filter the results in a large way for a blind remote viewing target. A good remote viewer reports the data as its comes in, could you describe how exactly results could be skewed? And the historical database is data that is not changing, remote viewing the future I can agree that there could be some faulty data.

Quote:
Try thinking of this from a bigger picture. Most, if not all, of these remote viewer don't have any idea that this is a probable, digital reality. So they get data and, then they interpret the information through their own filter of beliefs, expectations, fears, experiences, and so on.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"I have read Toms books and listened to many videos but I don't agree with him every time. I don't see it likely that beliefs, expectations, fears, experiences can filter the results in a large way for a blind remote viewing target. A good remote viewer reports the data as its comes in, could you describe how exactly results could be skewed? And the historical database is data that is not changing, remote viewing the future I can agree that there could be some faulty data."

The LCS provides data on a case by case request basis. Could provide the wrong data to teach a lesson. The historical databases also includes everything that could have happened in addition to everything that did happen. if you believe something to be true or expect to see something, or your intent to see it not very clear, etc.

I have also received the wrong data myself and the lesson was immediate and the reason why clear to me immediately after it happened, not from remote viewing. It may not be immediately clear for someone else in another situation why the wrong data came.

I have very limited experience doing it but in my experience it is not 100%.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It could be that the data is faulty but I don't see how especially since both people are blind to the target and the report almost the same thing. So I can´t actually see how data could come in from NPMR or why the LCS would send some other data too, It could be that I am wrong too but I don't see how. But that's part of why I am practicing RV too, I want to see for myself if the data I get can be trusted :)
You have to understand the nature of a virtual reality. These remote viewers are getting a data stream - just as they get the PMR data stream and the dream data stream. Then that data stream has to be interpreted. And the only way to interpret it is through a filter of beliefs, expectations, and so on. There is no other way. Although data streams may be the same, they are never interpreted exactly the same. It is impossible because it is a subjective experience as much as one might try and make it an objective experience.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, I understand that this is a virtual reality. But there is a ruleset in this PMR, a tall building for example has to be perceived as a tall building by people walking around it, different people cannot describe it as different colours or shapes because of the historical consistency. Therefore in my view It seems unlikely for a remote viewer to mistake a rock for a life form for example, especially if 2 or 3 remote viewers reports relatively the same thing for the same target, and if they report detailed info about the life there. I guess the LCS could send data that is not correct but I don't see why, imagination is not likely either in my opinion since they are blind to the target and not near sleep either as can occur with OBE.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello Challe,

As I continue to expand my subjective awareness "signals" appear. For example, your expression of "anger" and "shock" is a signal for me. Anger and shock are products of fear. According to MBT theory and other similar subjective models, to include individuals that have had near death experiences, we must eliminate fear. In order to do that we must direct our attention to SELF and figure out what causes the fear. The models also indicate that we must become love. When one expands their awareness to include love discovery of subjective evidence with an expression of bliss, acceptance and happiness will manifest a different perception.

Quote:
I'm a beginner in remote viewing, enough training experience to prove to myself that the phenomenon is real and the feedback for the target after the session is done cannot be because of luck, but because I can perceive what is behind the target.
Your perception is fear based.
Quote:
That brings me to the website farsight institute which has done many high concept target such as the JFK assassination, the truth about 9/11 and the existence of an alien life in the galaxy.
The latter was a eye opener for me since I thought that earth was the primary learning lab in this PMR, but according to the farsight videos about aliens, alien life is just as common in PMR as in NMPR, but their knowledge here is suppressed for common people. When I first looked at the headlines at their site I thought what kind of crazy website is this, but after viewing the videos of the sessions I can't dismiss the info they perceive, especially since I have been experiencing Remote viewing myself.
It is no "surprise" that the theory that "aliens" occupy this PMR is well documented within objective and subjective realities. I did a lot of research in this area in the past leading up to my first OB. After reading your post, I cracked open my journal notes of that time frame. I had been listening to the Roswell alien interview tapes. I believe a duty nurse was making a recorded statement. Here are my notes: 9/22/2013- I have been researching UFO phenomena. I stumbled across a website about the 1947 Roswell incident. A nurse allegedly interviewed an alien named Air. Air said we are known as "Is bes". We are all spiritual beings-immortal. Our memories have been erased. Imagine that!
Quote:
Finally that brings me to the netflix documentary “ Unacknowledged “ which really connect the dots on the farsight videos, why the aliens are here and what dark human forces will do anything to conceal the the truth, sounds like something right out of the X-files. The most disturbing thing is the suppressed technology development.

I just needed to get this vent this out of my system. Have anyone here looked at the Farsight videos or this documentary?
I am also familiar with "unacknowledged" and Dr. Greer's work. He is well documented. "Disturbing" is also a product of fear. You are expanding your awareness. Our progress is muted by the LCS with "maya" or illusion and our perception is shaded when we operate at the intellectual fear based level. My 2 cents.

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Yes, I understand that this is a virtual reality. But there is a ruleset in this PMR, a tall building for example has to be perceived as a tall building by people walking around it, different people cannot describe it as different colours or shapes because of the historical consistency. Therefore in my view It seems unlikely for a remote viewer to mistake a rock for a life form for example, especially if 2 or 3 remote viewers reports relatively the same thing for the same target, and if they report detailed info about the life there. I guess the LCS could send data that is not correct but I don't see why, imagination is not likely either in my opinion since they are blind to the target and not near sleep either as can occur with OBE.
Suppose you sent 20 remote viewers to a corner in Paris. There would be 20 different accounts. Some would pay attention to the buildings, some the people, some the street layout. It is still a subjective report even though it is an objective target. Say someone had been there on vacation. Their memories of that corner would influence how they perceived the scene. It is still data that is being interpreted by someone. There is no getting around that. You can't even have 5 people witness the same accident and give the same account.

Have a remote viewer view a different PMR with different ruleset. Then he/she comes back with a report of 'aliens,' and 'alien civilizations.' They don't know how to put the information in the context of a larger reality.

If you want recounts from an authentic remote viewer then read Joe McMoneagle's book Memoirs of a Psychic Spy. He was the real deal.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Suppose you sent 20 remote viewers to a corner in Paris. There would be 20 different accounts. Some would pay attention to the buildings, some the people, some the street layout. It is still a subjective report even though it is an objective target. Say someone had been there on vacation. Their memories of that corner would influence how they perceived the scene. It is still data that is being interpreted by someone. There is no getting around that. You can't even have 5 people witness the same accident and give the same account.

Have a remote viewer view a different PMR with different ruleset. Then he/she comes back with a report of 'aliens,' and 'alien civilizations.' They don't know how to put the information in the context of a larger reality.

If you want recounts from an authentic remote viewer then read Joe McMoneagle's book Memoirs of a Psychic Spy. He was the real deal.
Yes I would agree that if the target for the remote viewer was " describe Paris" I would agree with what you said but, if it was "describe the Eiffel Tower" there would be less divergence in descriptions of the target. Thats why I'm leaning towards believing the Farsight videos to be pretty accurate, but even in them they are divergent in describing the target but in general important things for the target they agree upon.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, but the Eiffel Tower isn't, "JFK assassination, the truth about 9/11 and the existence of an alien life in the galaxy." The more complex the target the more room for interpretation.

How can you take seriously videos called, "A War In Heaven, Aliens on Iapetus, and The secret Apollo Moon Missions" - just to name a few?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thats why I'm leaning towards believing the Farsight videos to be pretty accurate,
I have found that it is generally a good idea to remain open minded and skeptical about things that you have no direct personal experience with. The need to believe, the need to take things seriously and literally often becomes a limitation.

There may well be elements of truth to the farsight material, but just as there are elements of truth within the Bible and many other models of spirituality and reality, to ‘believe it’ will often cause one to discount other data which could otherwise provide a larger perspective and understanding.

Rumors of war, conspiracy and destruction are fear based. It doesn’t mean that there is no such thing as war and conspiracy but there is no destruction of consciousness. What you believe to be true will be manifest within your personal experience, at least for a while. These are all just stories consciousness tells itself. Consciousness is immortal.

The Quality of channeled(remote viewed) information is directly proportional to the Quality of consciousness of both the channel(remote viewer) and the Quality of consciousness of the individuals comprising their audience. In other words, the information derived(meaning) Is completely subjective to everyone involved on an individual basis.

If you don’t like the story you are reading, take from it what you can use and read another story. Existence is an eternal process of becoming(a never ending story). Don’t worry, it gets better. Lol :)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I like watching some of Farsight's stuff for entertainment. Yes, some is quite convincing. Sometimes though I asked myself if they remote view from this PMR or any other NPMR reality or a kind of "astral" belief system (territory) they subconsciously adhere to. Or maybe if it is telepathy instead and they just mirror what Courtney Brown believes to be true or has sent them as verifiable targets.

Still, I find it amazing that with many targets (the ones 'off this world' and the other later verifiable targets of/in this world) all remote viewers (sometimes 4 of them) more or less corroborate themselves as it gets clear that they talk about the same event/subject although from different angles. It is important to note that they (the viewers) are not in contact with each other until the targets are revealed.

So there is something to it, so I believe. Dick Alguire and Daz Smith, the two 'old ones', were the most amazing with a great track record over many years, not just for FarSight, they have great reputation.

The others and current ones are all new trainees and still very young.

But they also have done some 'validations' from this PMR in their training sessions with completely blind conditions, that means they did not know what the target would be. Here are training videos of the younger remote viewers while taught by Courtney Brown. I find it already quite impressive:

International Space Station by two different trainees:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quSyDxl9ebs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCJzUWjtxQ

Pentagon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k442ThAoVfE

Satellites in space around Mars (ignore the fancy or even silly CGI):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PJWDCkZZu0

All done blind with just a non-leading code given. Unless we accuse them of outright lying and cheating these are quite impressive RV skills. Again, do not get distracted by the show around it.

It is true that Courtney Brown does a lot of aggressive marketing and is packaging it all like a sci-fi show. But we should bear in mind that thereby he's trying to make RV more available to the public by creating some 'sensationalism' in the titles and making fancy videos with greenscreen backgrounds and some CGI.

This is putting off a lot of people who then think it's just all fake and smoke and mirrors - but we should not be detracted from the performance and results which can be impressive at times, plus the corroborations among them (concededly which would not rule out a kind of telepathy though).

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

When they did the face on mars project ( Cydonia ) the "search parameters" feels like it is directed on the planet mars on this PMR, I guess there is not way to know for certain where the data comes from. But as you said its very interesting when they have projects where there is some verifiable evidence in this real world and compared to the Remote viewing results. ( JFK and 9/11 videos)

I view the videos as a possible version of the truth, trying to be open minded but skeptical ;)

Quote:
I like watching some of Farsight's stuff for entertainment. Yes, some is quite convincing. Sometimes though I asked myself if they remote view from this PMR or any other NPMR reality or a kind of "astral" belief system (territory) they subconsciously adhere to. Or maybe if it is telepathy instead and they just mirror what Courtney Brown believes to be true or has sent them as verifiable targets.

Still, I find it amazing that with many targets (the ones 'off this world' and the other later verifiable targets of/in this world) all remote viewers (sometimes 4 of them) more or less corroborate themselves as it gets clear that they talk about the same event/subject although from different angles. It is important to note that they (the viewers) are not in contact with each other until the targets are revealed.

So there is something to it, so I believe. Dick Alguire and Daz Smith, the two 'old ones', were the most amazing with a great track record over many years, not just for FarSight, they have great reputation.