Return Home
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:15 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"A few hundred years ago the answer to the question: “How many angels could stand on the head of a pin” became a life and death matter as an extremely limited metaphor morphed into a test of dogma versus heresy. What I said previously about the metaphor “AUM” holds equally true for the metaphors “IUOC” and “FWAU” – indeed for all metaphors. The conclusion of that discussion was: “Better to just live with uncertainty and remain open-minded and skeptical than to specify out of habit and belief (it must be that way, how else could it be?) what is un-specifiable. Details unnecessary to the logical exposition just clutter the result.

At a PMR character death, what is left in the historical data base is the record of that lifetime (all the data that is important from a big picture perspective) in terms of the probability (updated by this lifetime) of all the decisions both made and not made. One can come back 100 years later and interact with that historical character and it will be just like interacting with that individual within that incarnation -- including all the physical, spiritual, emotional and egoic content -- except there is no free will since the processing function stayed with the IUOC/AUM. Meanwhile, after death, the old FWAU dissolves after uploading and the IUOC is at least partially regrouped out of the LCS again (as needed), centered in a new virtual reality (with its own rule-set, purpose, probable information field, free will choices and decision space) that helps it reorient and integrate the just past experience packet (into the IUOC and thus into the LCS) in order to maximize lessons learned and plan future sessions in the PMR trainer."~Tom Campbell

Understanding IUOCs and FWAUs in the Larger Consciousness System-supplement to the Trilogy

I am venturing into uncharted MBT territory but essentially, prior to an incarnation there are 2 simultaneous processes in play. 1) The fertilization of the egg and the development of the avatar-fetus to include the DNA of its donors. During the development of the fetus its rule set constraints and heritage are baked in due to its DNA profile. 2)The Oversoul (IUOC) chooses and or agrees to partition a fragment of its free will and link/merge/ it to the avatar. Thus the cycle begins/continues.

The Oversoul (IUOC) experiences the VR PMR and at the end of the life cycle, as defined by the rule set, the avatar dies and the FWAU begins the transition. In reported cases, the Oversoul (IUOC) chose or agreed to link/merge its FWAU, before it is dissolved, with a new avatar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian, I found an interesting post from Ted:
How do you get the attention of the LCS and/or your guidance to get your Intent paid attention to? Meditation is one way. You express enough desire and steadfastness of intent to have your Intent evaluated and a determination to be made as to just what your 'ticket to ride' allows. You convince the system that you are worthy and should be taken seriously as being sincere and not out to cause trouble. What value to you is there and to the system as a whole in you, as an individual, being permitted certain privileges and opportunities to learn by so traveling around and basically poking your nose into places where you could not normally go.

Once you have such attention and permission, you can keep and expand it by exercising it with discretion and producing worthwhile results that can justify to the system the effort necessary to support you in the process.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 09#p69409

And also this one from Tom as this seems to address what constraints an FWAU might have in exploring NPMR:
To get to a reality frame that you have never heard of you must:
1) be sent/led/taken by someone who does know.
2) Have contact with someone who has been there or knows of it -- or knows someone who knows of it.
In other words you must link through another's consciousness.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... ing#p5514

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,

oh, I recall this post from Ted so well..
How beautiful of you that you should happen to post this here in the thread today ..
Quote:
Brian, I found an interesting post from Ted:

"How do you get the attention of the LCS and/or your guidance to get your Intent paid attention to? Meditation is one way. You express enough desire and steadfastness of intent to have your Intent evaluated and a determination to be made as to just what your 'ticket to ride' allows. You convince the system that you are worthy and should be taken seriously as being sincere and not out to cause trouble. What value to you is there and to the system as a whole in you, as an individual, being permitted certain privileges and opportunities to learn by so traveling around and basically poking your nose into places where you could not normally go."
One area i felt i may have been making some in roads, indeed i was using meditation formally to try this
was as a volunteer in the transition reality frame. And i did not really specify a particular job description . But rather I left it up to the LCS as to what volunteer job there might be best suited for me, if indeed the time was right in my spiritual growth path to begin preforming of this responsibility..
But whatever subtle and slow progress I had been making has at least been temporarily halted because i have not meditated for awhile now.
But i feel with daily practice and diligence on my part it can be resumed..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda and others..

this is still nagging me ( i know its my ego right ? )

But with this large Stevenson/ Tucker data base of Past Life cases, ( must be over 3,000 cases by now)

and with this older study of 800 cases where they had entered these into the data base -

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-stu ... cker-1.pdf

( by the way i still have to assume all 800 of these cases are what they refer to as solved cases , meaning they feel they have located the previous life.),
because ive never read in the article they were all solved cases, is why i mention this..

so for this article -

Strength-of-Case Scale for Claims of Past Lives

refer to Table 1, .. page 5, Item # 19

19.Distance (in km. ) between child’s birthplace and deceased individual’s main residence

so you will quickly see that there awarding the maximum # of points , (5),
for a mere distance of 25 KM's , ( 15 miles )

Now just as a quick example ( i think just about everyone gets this )

I currently live in central florida
lets assume in my next life i remain American but Im re : born in the next state over .. ie -( Georgia)

it is at least a couple 100 miles to the fla/ Ge border..

So does anyone out there like to venture some idea why this proximity / location is so close for the past lives ?
other than my own theories for this Ive posted and Linda's idea that its just a nudge to many of us from the LCS ?

( I prefer ideas that are based on MBT or something Tom may have mentioned how this works in the past),
But of course any ideas/ Replies are welcomed on this :)

Currently this remains my most skeptical area to accepting the validity of this research

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If the LCS was trying to nudge a larger population into thinking about a bigger picture of reality, would it really do it in an obscure way? No, allow access to past life memories in as splashy a way as possible. Otherwise these researchers wouldn't be so interested. I'm sure there are plenty of cases of someone incarnating geographically close, or within a large family. The LCS has access to all the data.

One of my friend told me about when her son was 3 years old and started talking about being a pilot. For the next two years he described in detail his plane, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the plane going down, being rescued, flying another plane, going down again, and being killed. He drew his plane and his uniform. It matched up with the planes and uniforms being flown by Japan in the 1940s. But after he was 6 he couldn't remember any of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
One of my friend told me about when her son was 3 years old and started talking about being a pilot. For the next two years he described in detail his plane, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the plane going down, being rescued, flying another plane, going down again, and being killed. He drew his plane and his uniform. It matched up with the planes and uniforms being flown by Japan in the 1940s. But after he was 6 he couldn't remember any of it.
Thanks Linda :)

the story above that your friend shared with you, mattered a lot to me !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Brian50
Quote:
Currently, my thinking is that a main goal of the meditation should be toward a search and discovery of my "real self" as an identity apart from PMR- Brian , the avatar and actor here. Would such an endeavor be helpful in any way toward the goals that Linda has posted and direct us more toward spiritual growth.. and than if not, what might be the benefit thru meditation of this identification of my "real self " ?
Brian50, I can share my experience. This is a very basic approach. First and foremost you need to learn about who you are according to your current experience. Everything is equally important, therefore you should not dismiss some small or insignificant details. They could be a key to exploration of your thoughts, feelings and emotions. Accept anything you are able to learn, and remember - this is a difficult process. Don't assume anything, don't judge yourself, don't praise yourself either.

Take whatever you have become aware of and learn to live gracefully with it. Don't jump to any conclusions and be prepared to feel very unhappy about what you have learned. Your unhappiness is your ego talk, and it is OK. You don't push yourself to become better and don't discount who you are, since this is also only the ego defense tactic to make you feel better about yourself and quit a whole process. Our ego is a product of our fear. We live with it and don't know anything better. We've got to trust our ego, because we believe that it is us. While our fear is a part of us, we can become free of fear, reduce our ego and entropy.

This is a starting point. It takes as long as it could take, there is no time frame and no need to be in a rush. Take it easy, it doesn't matter if it is slow or fast, let it unfold at your own comfortable pace. You are learning about yourself. This is an extremely important step in understanding yourself and MBT as well. You as a part of LCS becoming aware of who you are, therefore understanding of who you are is a necessary base to become aware of a bigger picture, MBT and etc.

Lena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lena,

First thanks for your reply :)
I have decided to post my response over in our sister thread on this board here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12063&p=110784#p110783

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda,
Quote:
If the LCS was trying to nudge a larger population into thinking about a bigger picture of reality, would it really do it in an obscure way? No, allow access to past life memories in as splashy a way as possible. Otherwise these researchers wouldn't be so interested. I'm sure there are plenty of cases of someone incarnating geographically close, or within a large family. The LCS has access to all the data.
My apologies as my brain does not seem to be firing on all cylinders.
I was trying to read thru your reply here and interpret whether you felt the LCS would create a situation of allowing children to have some recall of there past life or not ?
Perhaps it is the word "splashy", that is throwing me for a loop ..
Quote:
I'm sure there are plenty of cases of someone incarnating geographically close, or within a large family. The LCS has access to all the data.
yes, there are some cases in both those categories . Because I have read about some important ones in the PDF research case studies. I am not sure if it is "plenty", but i suppose you could assume it is judging by there points system there using for - (SOCS)

19.Distance (in km. ) between child’s birthplace and deceased individual’s main residence

so you will quickly see that there awarding the maximum # of points , (5),
for a mere distance of 25 KM's , ( 15 miles )

But do you have a degree of skepticism about this ( as i do ), or are you saying you feel the LCS has a reason for placing the next life so geographically close to the previous life ?

Apparently the researchers are not skeptical about this ( which causes me surprise)..because I have never heard them state that they are. Nor do they go into the reasons why the lives might end up so close or why they do not think this is strange that they do..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I don't think it is a matter of the LCS creating the situation, as the situation is possible. The nudge is that there is that information available to young children. And now some people are paying more attention. I think most young children have some access to the Actualized Past Database or other NPMR data. Children seem to lose this access very quickly if strongly discouraged. And some cases are bound to be geographically close. I remember reading about a case where the child was the grandmother of the same family. And boy did that freak everyone out. But the child was discouraged about talking about the 'memories' so they faded quickly. These kinds of stories are very common all over the world. I remember reading about a case in Afghanistan where the boy knew the name of the man who had killed him. The man lived in the next village.

In a digital information system where 132 million people are born a year, there are a lot of possibilities.

A new incarnation would be chosen by what situation would help some one reach their goals and have a successful experience packet. But someone wanting to incarnate into the same family would be a very good opportunity for the LCS to give that family a good nudge in the ribs.

I remember when I was very young I was shocked every time I looked into the mirror and I didn't have black hair. And I was fixated on one of my mother's friend who did have black hair. I wanted her to be my mother. My own mother was very perplexed by this. It went on for about 6 months before it stopped.

Any good nudge can have lasting effects. Many years ago one of my friends, Kathy, came over to my house one weekend because she wanted to do a regression reincarnation tape with me. Kathy is a staunch Catholic. She saw herself on a ship in a beautiful dress - something in the 1700s. In a storm, she went overboard and a strong hand came down and plucked her out of the ocean. Kathy said the image of seeing that face through the water reaching down to her is one she will never forget. She married the man in that incarnation that saved her life, even though they were of a very different social class. That man is her husband in this life. And he works on the rigging on sail boats. She went home and told her husband of that story and he scoffed at it. But she tells me that every once in awhile he still asks her to tell the story again to him. Neither one particularly believe in reincarnation or have actively sought a bigger view of reality. But that one experience has stuck with them both. And she told me that the experience makes them both wonder about the validity of reincarnation.