Return Home
It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:21 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:38 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

i know nobody knows this as an exact answer but i was curious as to what you think. i look up there and see all the stars and its so amazing to think just how much is really out there. what kind of planets and weather do you think exist? maybe even different weather than here on earth? i wonder what the maximum wind speeds can be and the effect on a planet that would have

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Certainly all kinds exist but they are probably not rendered like your physical space on earth here if there is no conscious entity present for them to need to be rendered.
I do like the engagement in considering other kinds of environments and perspective. In the movie interstellar, there some cool representations of other planets they visit while trying to find a planet suitable for human life after Earth. There is interesting information you can read on other planets too, such as wind speed, temperature, how long the days are etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:45 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Certainly all kinds exist but they are probably not rendered like your physical space on earth here if there is no conscious entity present for them to need to be rendered.
I do like the engagement in considering other kinds of environments and perspective. In the movie interstellar, there some cool representations of other planets they visit while trying to find a planet suitable for human life after Earth. There is interesting information you can read on other planets too, such as wind speed, temperature, how long the days are etc.
yeah i love space and the ocean. both are kind of similar to me in ways because they are both very mysterious places! moons are really cool too. i wonder if that data scientists have on other planets are accurate? It would be hard to determine exactly what's going on unless they have been there. some planets in this star system are just brutal. mercury and venus are basically floating balls of death