Return Home
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:51 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: QOC + Related topics
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posts that seem to imply that when lucid dreaming or changing data streams that perception is at the IUOC level. Because it is not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Posts that seem to imply that when lucid dreaming or changing data streams that perception is at the IUOC level. Because it is not.
I see. Yes, we are a FWAU, or a focus of awareness. This awareness is however capable of expanding its focus and awareness as it explores various data streams.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

While in a meditative state I asked my IUOC/higher self/over soul/guide, pick your metaphor, why it was that I was getting no answer to the question I was asking regarding an aspect of my experience. The answer that came back is that “I would not currently find the answer acceptable”.

You won’t be given more than you can handle, but what you can handle is up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I want to reiterate, any experience you have as an FWAU will be through the constrictions of that FWAU and not the IOUC. And all experiences will go through the filter of the FWAU. It doesn't make any difference if the FWAU is getting the PMR data stream, the dream data stream, is lucid in a dream data stream, is getting data from meditating, or is getting some other data - it all goes through the filter of the FWAU.
This is simply not consistent with Tom's explanation. Any experience you have as an avatar will be through the constrictions of that avatar. Any experiences you have as a FWAU will be through the constrictions of that FWAU. Any experiences you have through the OVERSOUL will be through the constrictions of that OVERSOUL. Any experiences you have through the IUOC will be through the constrictions of that IUOC. You can experience all of these modes as you are consciousness. All of the modes are you. You can catch yourself in each of these modes.

Here is Tom on the subject starting at 14:00: modes of consciousness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You repeat what I say in a different way and then say I am not saying the same thing. I cannot understand why you are doing this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:19 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well it could be because "men are from mars and women are from venus". I don't understand why you give up and will not try to resolve it to see it from a different perspective. You do not have to agree with me nor do I have to be right. Its interpretation simply comes from our own perception.
Quote:
I want to reiterate, any experience you have as an FWAU will be through the constrictions of that FWAU and not the IOUC. And all experiences will go through the filter of the FWAU.
All experiences do not go through the filter of the FWAU as Tom explains in the video.
Quote:
It doesn't make any difference if the FWAU is getting the PMR data stream, the dream data stream, is lucid in a dream data stream, is getting data from meditating, or is getting some other data - it all goes through the filter of the FWAU.
It does not all go through the filter of the FWAU. This is the difference in my interpretation versus yours. It does matter and it goes to your level of awareness. In my view, you undermine the potential of your FWAU with that layer of belief.

The FWAU is not subject to the PMR rule set. Its creativity and control is limitless to the extent of its rule set. Going through walls, flying, creating elementals, manifesting in another location than the avatar, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If you think that the PMR ruleset isn't primary all other rulesets are secondary for the FWAU experience ....

If you don't think that all FWAU experiences go through the PMR ruleset....

Then take a big pitcher of ice water and pour it over the person who is remote viewing, the person who is having a dream, the person who is having a lucid dream, the person who is having an OBE, and see how that works out.

If all non-primary data streams, just like the PMR one, weren't filtered through the FWAU's ego, fears, expectations, etc., then all NDEs would be exactly the same. And everyone would have exactly the same experiences in similar circumstances. And we know that isn't true. Your NPMR experiences are especially driven by how you filter your data stream.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If you think that the PMR ruleset isn't primary all other rulesets are secondary for the FWAU experience ....

If you don't think that all FWAU experiences go through the PMR ruleset....

Then take a big pitcher of ice water and pour it over the person who is remote viewing, the person who is having a dream, the person who is having a lucid dream, the person who is having an OBE, and see how that works out.

If all non-primary data streams, just like the PMR one, weren't filtered through the FWAU's ego, fears, expectations, etc., then all NDEs would be exactly the same. And everyone would have exactly the same experiences in similar circumstances. And we know that isn't true. Your NPMR experiences are especially driven by how you filter your data stream.
Let's get one thing straight, it is not what I think that is important here in this forum. It is what Tom thinks! I am the messenger! Get over yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What if they die while in a different data stream? Say their body in PMR were instantly blown up or something. Do they cease to exist? What would you pour cold water on?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I had a lovely reply ( from Lena) to one of my meditation postings in the " Past Lives " thread , that seemed more relevant to this thread here. So I am moving my reply to it here ..
Quote:
Brian50
Quote:
Quote:
Currently, my thinking is that a main goal of the meditation should be toward a search and discovery of my "real self" as an identity apart from PMR- Brian , the avatar and actor here. Would such an endeavor be helpful in any way toward the goals that Linda has posted and direct us more toward spiritual growth.. and than if not, what might be the benefit thru meditation of this identification of my "real self " ?
Lena

Brian50, I can share my experience. This is a very basic approach. First and foremost you need to learn about who you are according to your current experience. Everything is equally important, therefore you should not dismiss some small or insignificant details. They could be a key to exploration of your thoughts, feelings and emotions. Accept anything you are able to learn, and remember - this is a difficult process. Don't assume anything, don't judge yourself, don't praise yourself either.
Take whatever you have become aware of and learn to live gracefully with it. Don't jump to any conclusions and be prepared to feel very unhappy about what you have learned. Your unhappiness is your ego talk, and it is OK. You don't push yourself to become better and don't discount who you are, since this is also only the ego defense tactic to make you feel better about yourself and quit a whole process. Our ego is a product of our fear. We live with it and don't know anything better. We've got to trust our ego, because we believe that it is us. While our fear is a part of us, we can become free of fear, reduce our ego and entropy.

This is a starting point. It takes as long as it could take, there is no time frame and no need to be in a rush. Take it easy, it doesn't matter if it is slow or fast, let it unfold at your own comfortable pace. You are learning about yourself. This is an extremely important step in understanding yourself and MBT as well. You as a part of LCS becoming aware of who you are, therefore understanding of who you are is a necessary base to become aware of a bigger picture, MBT and etc.

Lena
Lena,

it is quite interesting you decided to offer your advice and reply to me on this.
I had woke up this morning again wondering when I am going to make my return to meditation :)
I am going to use your kind advice as my anchoring point in getting RE; Started with the meditation later today after work .
Thank you for your thoughtfulness + wonderful posting on this !

I had another topic on QOC i wanted to post about. But I will do this in a separate posting..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I had some thoughts on QOC yesterday I would like to post about.
I think it falls perhaps short of an , "ah - ha" moment for me , but it was something I had not considered before.
So I was curious if this was something that tended to be more individual and subjective or if others had maybe noticed something similar..
But I will share this , in any case here in this thread since it is related to QOC..

So I have noticed ( about my thoughts and feelings), early in the morning and just after sleep and wake up in PMR, that they tend to be with ,

1) more emotions and feelings ( for example I cry more readily than i do later in the day )..
2) the decisions and considerations seem to me more empathic , more about others than about self..early in my days..

i do consider the above closer to my being level than intellectual level.
I know Tom has told us that our dreams are from the being level. so perhaps there is some transition I have noticed that takes a bit of time to shift back toward my intellectual side as the hours pass after wake up each morning.
So i do wonder if the previous night when i fall asleep that the ego/ pmr avatar/ actor Brian also sorta goes to sleep at night . And than when I wake up the next morning I start each day out as if it is literally a " Brand New Day " .. ( at least for a relatively short time period)
However as each of my days unfold , it seems my Ego wants to win the battle for "self". And than I gradually assume my usual PMR identity again as the day progresses..

So if all of this carries a lot of "weight + validity", perhaps it might be a good idea to try and capture and embrace these early morning feeling and thoughts that i seem to identify more with my " being level " ?

Does anyone else experience something similar to what I am describing here ?

Last edited by Brian50 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Let's get one thing straight, it is not what I think that is important here in this forum. It is what Tom thinks! I am the messenger! Get over yourself!
OK, well that was a strange post.
Quote:
What if they die while in a different data stream? Say their body in PMR were instantly blown up or something. Do they cease to exist? What would you pour cold water on?
Your PMR data stream is the data stream that has the constraints on your 'physical body.' So something has to happen to your avatar in PMR for it to kill you.
Quote:
So i do wonder if the previous night when i fall asleep that the ego/ pmr avatar/ actor Brian also sorta goes to sleep at night . And than when I wake up the next morning I start each day out as if it is literally a " Brand New Day " .. 9 at least for a relatively short time period)
Yes you are right in your idea. And it is an interesting observation. If I have a bad dream I sure wake up cranky. And the reverse. It takes awhile to get out of the cranky mood. It is easier for me to carry the happiness forward into my day from having good dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Your PMR data stream is the data stream that has the constraints on your 'physical body.' So something has to happen to your avatar in PMR for it to kill you.
Yes but the PMR data stream does not constrain your FWAU. I know because I’ve experienced this, and I provided objective, physical PMR proof to myself. I am not my avatar. I am not constrained by it. The avatar is virtual I AM not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The FWAU's avatar is most definitely constrained by the ruleset of the PMR. You are not aware of your IOUC self while you are an FWAU avatar locked into this experience. And all data streams experienced by the FWAU are filtered through the ego, fear, expectations, etc. of the FWAU. You have to see where experiences originate. If the IUOC is acting as a guide, then the decisions are filtered through the IUOC's QoC. If the FWAU is the origin, then all data is filtered through the FWAU. The Big Computer is sending data to the FWAU whether it be the PMR data stream, the dream data stream, or some NPMR data - it is all sent to the FWAU and pattern matched back to PMR awareness through the FWAU's QoC.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The FWAU's avatar is most definitely constrained by the ruleset of the PMR. You are not aware of your IOUC self while you are an FWAU avatar locked into this experience. And all data streams experienced by the FWAU are filtered through the ego, fear, expectations, etc. of the FWAU. You have to see where experiences originate. If the IUOC is acting as a guide, then the decisions are filtered through the IUOC's QoC. If the FWAU is the origin, then all data is filtered through the FWAU. The Big Computer is sending data to the FWAU whether it be the PMR data stream, the dream data stream, or some NPMR data - it is all sent to the FWAU and pattern matched back to PMR awareness through the FWAU's QoC.
Poppycock! Lol. I am always aware of my IUOC. My IUOC is always my guide, I remain in perpetual contact. I am locked into no particular experience. My IUOC is a part of the LCS and the big computer which renders PMR and NPMR. I have been asked if I would like to return to my IUOC, I choose not to, my business here is not finished. I am never ordered to do or not do anything.

Your beliefs limit you greatly.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next