All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: QOC + Related topics
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Tom states it goes contrary to what you are saying in your unmodified version
Quote:
I asked, where does it go contrary. Nothing Tom says there is contrary to what I'm saying. Please point it out and make an explicit statement instead of hinting at a disagreement.
Look, I see you point. Let's just leave it at that. I have no desire to challenge right or wrong. It is what it is. I am interested in gathering the evidence.
Quote:
Human+:When you "incarnate" to a specific data-stream - you are constrained to the data-stream with its rule-set and in this case, our human avatar brain that our consciousness is filtered through.
Quote:
jdjr: Well, the problem here is that the brain is not relevant to the issue.
Quote:
Why would that be a problem? The, "brain" is being given as an example of a constraint, which is why I say, "In this case". A PMR brain isn't inherent to a FWAU as we all know so what are you even trying to bring up as a, "problem"?
You are now raising your response to my initial post, how many pages ago, on the brain. You have since modified your initial post after I provided Tom's evidence and video,at your request, in support of my initial post and now you want to resurrect it. Let's end it and move on. Let's move on to the IUOC/FWAU thread and revisit OVERSOUL that should be interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think this guy just serves to muddy the waters.

Here is the summary of the "issue" here:

1. I give an example of a constraint being the PMR brain.

2. jdjr responds, "Well, the problem here is that the brain is not relevant to the issue.", and he links Tom saying the brain is virtual and links a person with hydrocephalus functioning fine.

#2 is is completely disjointed from what is being said as I never implied the PMR brain is an inherent constraint to consciousness or that it's relevant in any other way than being an example of a constraint.

On top of this, JDJR tries to gaslight, as he does with other members, that what I am saying goes against Tom's words but never makes an explicit statement of where the issue is. Nothing Tom said in that video is contrary to what I'm saying.

Last edited by Human+ on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
You have since modified your initial post after I provided Tom's evidence and video,at your request, in support of my initial post and now you want to resurrect it.

First of all, I have not "modified" the initial post, I have "modified" what I said in later posts by elaborating on it to provide you clarity when you showed confusion.

Nothing that was clarified to you undermines or goes against my original statement.

You still have not explicitly pointed out where the issue with the original comment would be anyway.
Quote:
You are now raising your response to my initial post, how many pages ago, on the brain. in support of my initial post and now you want to resurrect it. Let's end it and move on
Conveniently trying to cast away this issue as "pages ago" and as if it were a seperate issue. Let me refresh the memory - you saying the problem is the "brain is not relevant" is what led to you linking the person with brain deformities and citing Tom. You said your evidence and Tom's words go against my original statement.

Tell me where. I would certainly like to know where what I said goes against Tom.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
You have since modified your initial post after I provided Tom's evidence and video,at your request, in support of my initial post and now you want to resurrect it.

First of all, I have not "modified" the initial post, I have "modified" what I said in later posts by elaborating on it to provide you clarity when you showed confusion.

Nothing that was clarified to you undermines or goes against my original statement.

You still have not explicitly pointed out where the issue with the original comment would be anyway.
Quote:
You are now raising your response to my initial post, how many pages ago, on the brain. in support of my initial post and now you want to resurrect it. Let's end it and move on
Conveniently trying to cast away this issue as "pages ago" and as if it were a seperate issue. Let me refresh the memory - you saying the problem is the "brain is not relevant" is what led to you linking the person with brain deformities and citing Tom. You said your evidence and Tom's words go against my original statement.

Tell me where. I would certainly like to know where what I said goes against Tom.
Give it a break. I am getting off this merry-go-round.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well it's a merry-go-round you started by forcing a problem with what I said but then not even being able to tell me specifically where the issue is, in the so-called, "modified" statement or the original one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom: You are a FWAU in PMR1 getting a data-stream defining your physical bodies interactions within PMR1 environment. You fall asleep. Now, you are that same FWAU in PMR1 getting a very different data-stream defining your interactions within the dream environment while getting little to no data defining your PMR1 environment. Next, assume that you are having an OBE exploring the dark side of the moon or some other PMR2 but also parallel processing PMR1 simultaneously as you walk through a park in PMR1. In this case, you, that same FWAU in PMR1, get a data-stream that contains data from both of these reality frames (OBE and PMR1) simultaneously.

PMR1 is the base reality for your PMR1 experiences and all your excursions beyond PMR1 since all the data goes to the FWAU attached to PMR1. All the data represents the FWAUs experience in multiple realities. The OBE in PMR2 does not generate a separate FWAU, it simply modifies the data-stream going to the FWAU attached to PMR1. Thus, if someone throws cold water on you and then slaps your physical face as you walk in the park in PMR1, all the other reality frames will disappear and you will find yourself wet and startled in PMR1. If, while exploring PMR2 you get eaten by a monster, that reality vanishes and you are back in PMR1. If while walking in the park in PMR1 you get eaten by a monster (or run over by a truck) all local realities (dreams, OBE in PMR2 and PMR1) vanish and you are back in NPMR within the VR that helps you deal with the exit out of PMR1 and plan your next experience packet in PMR1.
[/quote]

Ok, thanks for taking the time to track this down. This lines up with my experiences. This is the evidence, that is Tom's statement, I was seeking. It also lines up with metaphysical models. Now, I would like to try to nail down Tom on the higher QoC lower entropy ADEPT or Master. I have searched and found one reference in the trilogy. This will make my search complete.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
PMR1 is the base reality for your PMR1 experiences and all your excursions beyond PMR1 since all the data goes to the FWAU attached to PMR1. All the data represents the FWAUs experience in multiple realities. The OBE in PMR2 does not generate a separate FWAU, it simply modifies the data-stream going to the FWAU attached to PMR1. Thus, if someone throws cold water on you and then slaps your physical face as you walk in the park in PMR1, all the other reality frames will disappear and you will find yourself wet and startled in PMR1. If, while exploring PMR2 you get eaten by a monster, that reality vanishes and you are back in PMR1. If while walking in the park in PMR1 you get eaten by a monster (or run over by a truck) all local realities (dreams, OBE in PMR2 and PMR1) vanish and you are back in NPMR within the VR that helps you deal with the exit out of PMR1 and plan your next experience packet in PMR1.
So its a choice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
So its a choice.
VB,

Can you elaborate some in terms of explaining its a choice between what options exactly ?

Thanks, Brian