Return Home
It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:55 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Historical NPMR Contact
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom,

You've mentioned that during the past beings from within NPMR made contact with beings in PMR for the purpose of influence, if I am remembering this properly. I think you stated this in your London lecture. I'm curious about what manner they interfaced with PMR humans. And, are there specific historical events or developments that are indicators of this intervention?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Roland,

Beings from within NPMR make contact with beings in PMR for the purpose of influence all the time -- past, present, and surely it will continue in the future. Many, if not most of us, are being nudged and helped along with our lessons from time to time -- what else are "guides" for. In the opposite direction Some PMR residents are also being encouraged to sow the seeds of chaos. In the present we exercise our free will and make our own choices.

Beings from the NPMR part of OS are allowed to interact rather freely with us -- within the rules, of course -- and according to the investment of time and energy they wish to make. We can open or close ourselves to their efforts. Interaction is structured pretty much the same as it is here among PMR beings -- You see, we actually live, exist, and interact in a larger reality all the time -- most PMR residents just aren't aware of it.

Tom C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom: " In the opposite direction Some PMR residents are also being encouraged to sow the seeds of chaos."

Does this imply that there is some truth to the old excuse "the devil made me do it"?
I long ago started to deny the existence of "the Devil" as a relic of religion that was put there to scare the Hell (literally) out of people. I don't think there is a being whose sole purpose it is to thwart the will of AUM or God or to try to win our souls to derive pleasure from torturing us for all of eternity. It doesn't fit into any concept I have ever had about God on any level.
This statement from you raises questions for me about the existence of beings whose purpose it is to thwart somehow the ultimate plan laid out for us by AUM. I assumed that those influences were due to overactive egos that were strongly denying the existence of the larger reality.
So there are beings who try to sow the seeds of chaos. For what purpose? What is there intent here? Should we be on guard against possibly negative influences that might be trying to influence us for their own purposes? I guess being aware of what is entering our minds and consciouslessy accepting or rejecting those stray thoughts would be an even more important goal.
Ramon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That last paragraph should say consciously. I think I made up a new word there with consciouslessy. Whatever that is it doesn't sound good does it?

Ramon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I consider the "Devil", or those that may act in that manner, to be necessary. They are probes looking for weakness in our personal being. When we are "tempted" and fail it becomes an opportunity do to the new awareness. Without this testing would/could we have that awareness? Seems to me that if one doesn't mature from the experience then the quality of their consciousness can degrade. So there is a down side to it.

Scripture says something on the lines "we are tested as much as we are able to handle, or bear".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am aware of all the points in your response. I will attempt to locate your exact statements to make my point. Perhaps I took the wrong impression by what I read or heard. I'm merely trying, here, to put to test claims made by dozens of writers about an array of influences upon Earth's residents. On this subject, I view all claims with an almost acidic skepticism. They are often internally inconsistent, i.e., Christianity, and are often major errors due to a lack of understanding, on the part of the writer, about mythology and human psychology. Neither do the writers understand the evolution of astral/solar theology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ramon, Shinoki, and Roland,

All three of you are correct. Remember the anti-rats.

There is no evil god (devil) in charge of organizing OS anti-rats any more than there is a good-guy god in charge of organizing OS rats -- that is a simplistic metaphor for the two fundamental competing processes among evolving individuated units of consciousness with free-will. For the most part, there are just individuals with free will doing whatever they do for their own reasons. Communications between these OS beings is generally enabled -- as it is between all netted individuated units of consciousness.

As Shinoki implied: Being aware of what is entering our minds and consciously accepting or rejecting any thoughts, inclinations, or ideas found there is what our existence is all about. That is the process of our intent filtering the possibilities and making choices according to our quality. We are multidimensional beings and so our data input is also multidimensional. We exist and interact within a larger reality whether we are aware of it or not.

Being aware has its advantages.

Tom C

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]