Return Home
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 623 Next
 Post subject: Re: Moral Code Part II
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You're beating a dead horse.

Absolute Free Will is the issue, ALL SENTIENT BEINGS HAVE IT, why can't you see that?

Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

well, this is where I land with this.

I think any time you establish an interference with a sentient entity, including causing the creation of such an entity, it should be a fair trade.

so, if you birth and raise and humanely harvest an animal, that animal has the opportunity for sentience that it would not otherwise have. Not much range of decision making if you do not incarnate.

whether you eat or race or have this animal as a pet, I think you have to personally take responsibility for the animal for its complete life cycle, and it appears to be unethical to delegate this to a corporation.

I also know, like with my old dogs, who are costing us an arm and a leg of old dog vet bills, I would get too close to the animal if I was personally raising it. So even if I could mentally construct a rationale for killing the animal for food that was equitable, or letting a dog go when it gets sick, on an an emotional level I would not be able to do it.

I think this is what it comes down to. Would you be able to kill and eat a chicken you have personally raised.

Maybe there is a tipping point at which you become too open to the sentience of the animal.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Too loving?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

that animal has the opportunity for sentience that it would not otherwise have.
This is the old argument that the means justify the end. I think history has proved this to be a poor argument.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

well, lets say we all went vegetarian and the meat industry was wiped out.

so, maybe previously I would think, gosh, all those chicken souls robbed of the chance for a PMR cycle.

I guess now I might think, AUM is quite capable of generating sufficient incarnation opportunities for each IUOC to project an FWAU, chicken or human, so its not like FWAU opportunities (meat suits) are a scarce resource or anything, right?

There's no benefit to the system by creating life? That's the system's problem?

This makes me think....when an egg is fertilized, at what point is it linked to an IUOC? When does an fetus become an FWAU or sentient?

Does the IUOC create the meat suit virtually, or are meat suits which are generated by the PMR ruleset allocated to IUOCs to be imbued with an FWAU in a separate process?

maybe this is a separate thread of something that has been well covered previously.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Too loving?
yes, as a hypothesis.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ah, the chicken egg thing, literally. That is covered in MBT, google books it probably is your quickest access.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks for the google books suggestion. I had not gone there before and used the search function. Very groovy.

As far as the chicken before the egg, I think it is obvious that the simplest life forms evolved in tandem with their reproductive strategies, and that neither came first....chickens and eggs evolved together, though I suspect eggs, which are common across all birds, emerged as a strategy before actual chickens did. [I saw later that I am just repeating Tom's thoughts on this in the book]

But that is not what Tom was getting at.

That being said, I unfairly drifted into a separate question halfway through my post which has little to do with chickens. I was referring to human eggs being fertilized and becoming embryos, and whether this process was generated by the PMR ruleset, or by a specific IUOC.

If meatsacks are generated by the ruleset, what is the process by which a IUOC acquires ownership of a meatsack, converting the meatsack to an FWAU. When does this happen in the process and by what allocation method?

Last edited by kroeran on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Why don't you just read the book, and then ask about what isn't clear?
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

excellent suggestion! from the book I understand that IUOCs generate at will, subject to consultation, virtual FWAUs that incarnate to virtual sensor platforms (bodies). [Tom's terminology] (SP)?

what is not clear is if an IUOC generates the SP, or if the IUOC "buys" an existing SP which has been generated by the PMR darwinian syntopic process, and then generates through intention a virtual FWAU to link to it.

if the former, then the link between IUOC and SP via the FWAU is established once the intention is conceived - pre physical conception

if the latter, the question then is precisely when in the biological process does the IUOC take possession of the SP, and what is the allocation process.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kroeran,

At what precise time or stage of development of the fetus the FWAU is incarnated is not that important, it's a cool detail, but that's it.

The IUOC does not generate the biological body, the biological body is part of the virtual reality which is generated by TBC. The virtual reality is governed by a rule-set, which can be affected by consciousness if the uncertainty is high enough, and the result will be positive for the growth.

The IUOC makes a partition of itself, us, to incarnate in the physical body. It does not create the physical body, but it experiences through the physical body (senses) via a data stream that is interpreted.

It would be my guess that in most cases, the FWAU would already be waiting before the conception, and then wait until the physical body has developed the nervous system enough to contain the consciousness in an optimal way. Theoretically, it should be possible for the FWAU to incarnate into in a late stage of development, but I guess it's a great advantage to be incarnated earlier in the process to adapt to the new situation.

I have heard that the experience of being a fetus should be quite pleasant and spectacular.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
kroeran,

At what precise time or stage of development of the fetus the FWAU is incarnated is not that important, it's a cool detail, but that's it..
maybe there are several steps between conceptual intention of forming an FWAU and operational deployment?

1) IOUC intention to form an FWAU/SP entity (hows this for chicken and egg...what comes first, the FWAU or the SP?
2) fertilization of egg
3) tipping point for nervous system to support a consciousness "lets light up this sucker!"
4) physical viability of the SP
5) physical birth
6) independence of the FWAU

I would think the rules of engagement would be different, depending on which stage a potential FWAU was at in the process. ie. abortion
Quote:
The IUOC does not generate the biological body, the biological body is part of the virtual reality which is generated by TBC. The virtual reality is governed by a rule-set, which can be affected by consciousness if the uncertainty is high enough, and the result will be positive for the growth.
therefore, the intention must be initiated to link to an SP using an FWAU, as no FWAU can exist without an Sp+IOUC

there then must be an allocation method - wonder what that is

could there be an SP without an FWAU?
Quote:
The IUOC makes a partition of itself, us, to incarnate in the physical body. It does not create the physical body, but it experiences through the physical body (senses) via a data stream that is interpreted.

It would be my guess that in most cases, the FWAU would already be waiting before the conception, and then wait until the physical body has developed the nervous system enough to contain the consciousness in an optimal way.
like booking a reservation, or an arranged child marriage - the link is established before the event

is there a way for an NPMR sensitive to detect the presence of an FWAU paired to a SP in a womb?

who is typing now, a IUOC or an FWAU? at death, will I experience being filed on an IUOC partition, or will I experience filing my FWAU on my IUOC partition?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Look what I found, this may answer the questions :)

Ramon:

"Tom,

I just listened to the Sherry Anshara interviews and enjoyed them.
In the first interview, you mentioned that you asked your daughter what she wanted to be named before she was born and that all parents should seek to form a relationship with their chidren before they are born.
What aspect of the being are you interacting with at that point? In the phrasing of the above posts, is it the Big "I" or the little "i" of this particular incarnation that you are in contact with or is there much distinction at that point?
I'm thinking that this is one of those times that it should be understood that it's all one being. This life, past life, total self all one with personal identities and distinctions being virtual and smeared at the edges."

Tom: "You are correct the individual personality that is going to soon enter PMR has, for the most part, been chosen and is awaiting full physical expression. Early on the communications with your unborn child are more with the Big I personality, as you call it, and closer to term they are more integrated between Big I and the personality that is to be born -- One can continue these conversations after birth as well. However, as time goes by, though one can still communicate with the child's (or anyone's) Big I at any time, one's focus is naturally drawn towards interacting with the Vi (virtual I or little I) personality as it develops.

Yes, because very young children are so open and solidly connected to the whole, much opportunity and depth is lost if you only interact with your children on a physical level. Typically, by six or seven, that solid connection to the whole is buried by our cultural beliefs and overpowered by the entities fascination with the physical environment."

It's a very good thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2834&
It also goes into your last question about death, FWAU and IUOC, a subject that is hard to understand.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

SS: I have heard that the experience of being a fetus should be quite pleasant and spectacular.

Bette: What, you don't remember? Remember the silver cord, wasn't it pretty? boom boom, boom boom, swish swish. :)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am 
Curator
Curator

kroeran,

You forget that we are talking virtual realities here. We have an IUOC existing at an 'address' on the Reality Wide Web. That IUOC functions as an integral part of The One Consciousness. That IUOC also has a virtual self or FWAU that continuously experiences itself as a being existing within NPMR and functioning according to the rule set of NPMR. That FWAU, let's call it FWAU(npmr) for short, interacts with its guidance and a decision is made that it is getting time to experience a new dose of PMR. To some degree, greater or lesser, parameters are established as to the characteristics of the new PMR experience packet. Depending on the training situation best suited for the development of FWAU(npmr), that could be anything from whatever comes down the pike next to elaborate specifications, requiring a much longer wait, of country, ethnicity, sex, economic status, intelligence, specific parents, etc. All of these decisions will be made on the basis of probability as this is preplanned before the conception. None of this is left to chance and is scheduled ahead with a waiting list.

A particular FWAU(npmr) may have specific feelings about when they wish to start experiencing the consciousness of the fetus to be. In any case, this fetus to be is virtual and exists only as probability or with some degree of intent on part of the parents to be. There is no evidence of its existence until the mother experiences some of the signs of pregnancy. Remember, it is all virtual, just data in TBC to be presented to the participating FWAUs over the RWW. When the time agreed upon for the FWAU(npmr) to start experiencing the consciousness of the fetus, a new virtual self, a FWAU(pmr) is partitioned within the IUOC with the characteristics out of the inventory available within the IUOC to experience the new PMR experience packet. At that time, the IUOC has its input streams rescheduled by TBC setting aside a new time slot for the periodic experiencing of a new PMR delta t. The data stream is created representing the experience of the fetal FWAU(pmr), rendered for specifics and delivered within the new time slot via the RWW.

The consciousness resides within the FWAU(pmr) on the RWW and it will consist at first of whatever limited awareness the fetus at its developmental stage, per the PMR rule set, allows. Correlate this with your questions and there are your answers. If you are talking about a child with you as a parent of that child within PMR, as Tom was answering a question about above, remember that you also as the parent are a virtual being experiencing PMR as a data stream coming over the RWW. You can communicate with that child before birth and as Tom discussed. You can communicate with your spouse in that same way, if you choose to make the effort and learn to do so. You can communicate with the recently deceased and there is a reasonable probability that they will wish to communicate with you. It's all communication over or experiencing of data streams over the RWW within a virtual experience.

Finish reading the books and these questions will likely be answered already without your having to ask or our having to answer. This will be useful to many so I have gone into the details.

Ted

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 623 Next