Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:07 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:27 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

The paradigm shift is very difficult. I have listened to hours and hours of Tom's lectures, and am currently finishing book 2, but still, the idea of a VR is difficult to grasp at a gut level. A couple of days ago I was jogging and it crossed my mind that nothing around me was "real" in the sense of fundamental or objective, and it was very strange to do it, to really grasp the notion that this is a simulation. Because then the ego started questioning immediately "But..., but..., if this isn't real, then where am I?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The paradigm shift is very difficult. I have listened to hours and hours of Tom's lectures, and am currently finishing book 2, but still, the idea of a VR is difficult to grasp at a gut level. A couple of days ago I was jogging and it crossed my mind that nothing around me was "real" in the sense of fundamental or objective, and it was very strange to do it, to really grasp the notion that this is a simulation. Because then the ego started questioning immediately "But..., but..., if this isn't real, then where am I?"
Wherever you go, there you are. :)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
the key here is to separate accepted mainstream physics from Tom's value added. Most of what is strange is actually materially proven.

The VR model is merely the only theory that plausibly fits the observable data, and we are not yet into Tom-land down the rabbit hole with this with PSI and Tom's neo-Theology.

this is a fundamental thing...that what we are discussing here is not some fun kooky theory, it will remain with you and be true, regardless of what you do with Tom's information.

It like the typical professor when introducing quantum physics says "if you don't find this information to be disturbing, you don't yet understand it".

the other side of this is once you know and understand the mechanics and underground world of Disneyworld, you kinda have to put this out of your mind and enjoy the rides.

Ultimately, its real enough, and the plumbing of reality does not actually affect the substantive and fundamental realness of relationships. The IOUC behind each FWAU is real...and eternal.

As Tom says, dial up your interest in the actors on the stage, and dial down your preoccupation with shifting around the props on the stage.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
In my opinion, the idea that this is a VR isn't worth focusing on, nor is it an idea worth fighting to spread to the mass population. What is necessary is the idea that we're coming back here so we need to clean our house up, so to speak.

The "unreal-ness", of our environment doesn't really matter because there's nothing consistently exposing those things as unreal. It may as well be real.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hey, this has happened to a lot of us. It is a very difficult idea to process and I've been working on it for years. Frequently the pieces drop into place one at a time. It isn't that important to think of it as virtual because you are meant to think and react as if it were real. It is your time - here and now - to learn and grow the quality of your consciousness. So your focus should be on Intent and what decisions you make. The only instance it is really handy is when something paranormal happens. Then you can look at reality from a bigger picture. It is also nice to know what happens after you transition out of this data stream. Then you aren't afraid of "death." That concept scares almost everyone and influences the way they live their lives.