Return Home
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:55 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have to deal with. the most important question i have is, how do I, as a spiritual interested person, deal with a real physical threat, without becoming evil?
You have a right to defend yourself. You cannot be evil for simply defending yourself against a direct physical threat. Many of the martial arts are based in part in the principle that self defense is a spiritual act.

This is what I mean by value yourself. Who, I wonder has been suggesting to you that to defend yourself is evil? Think about it from as many perspectives as you can, both personally and collectively, if your intent is to find where and what is evil you’ll undoubtedly find it and then you’ll know what to do.
Quote:
Or, to say it better, what is my room for maneuver? can i still stand for a cause if I think it's right and good, even if others have to suffer. Do I have to take everyone's consideration?
You would be wise to always stand for what you think is right and good. How would you learn what is right and good if you never stand for anything? Just be willing and able to change when or if you get new information.

It is usually a good idea to take as many things into consideration as possible but consider the possibility that everyone getting what they want might not and often is not the best thing for them even if they are claiming that it is what they need.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Are you being physically threatened? What thoughts and language are you telling yourself constantly that is creating your reality? Find your fear in this situation and get rid of it. Tom's saying comes in very handy, "Learn to live gracefully with uncertainty."

Trying to model your reality in ways that you want and being frustrated, and afraid, because you can't is the definition of living through your ego.

You can influence your future reality with your focus and thought. If you continually think that you are in danger, and your country is becoming dangerous, you can actually attract that very thing. Focused Intent can influence the Probable Future Database.

That is not to say that you can't be aware of your situations and take appropriate actions to be safe. Walking down a street in a dangerous neighborhood at night is never smart in any country.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello Philipp, How's it going brother.

I am very conflicted reading this because I do not have the flee gene and enjoy the battle when it is necessary , I have no problem ending any creature that try's to harm the ones I care for. You can let it be or try to communicate with them to see if reason will work, if they still try to harm you, harm them to get them to stop, if they still persist you could learn some wrestling/BJJ skills and choke them out which gives you time to flee if that's your bag,, but that's only if you have to deal with 1 or 2 opponents , you would need to think of a reasonable repercussion ' dont they travel in packs and like to rape your women inside of those packs?

Or you can leave and let whatever happens , happen.. get it out of your mind and start a new life somewhere else that you love just as much.

You are not here to be anyone's victim, Protect yourself any way you see fit. You are not evil nor will you become evil protecting the innocent or the ones you love and care for.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:40 am 

Quote:
Hello Philipp, How's it going brother.

I am very conflicted reading this because I do not have the flee gene and enjoy the battle when it is necessary , I have no problem ending any creature that try's to harm the ones I care for. You can let it be or try to communicate with them to see if reason will work, if they still try to harm you, harm them to get them to stop, if they still persist you could learn some wrestling/BJJ skills and choke them out which gives you time to flee if that's your bag,, but that's only if you have to deal with 1 or 2 opponents , you would need to think of a reasonable repercussion ' dont they travel in packs and like to rape your women inside of those packs?

Or you can leave and let whatever happens , happen.. get it out of your mind and start a new life somewhere else that you love just as much.

You are not here to be anyone's victim, Protect yourself any way you see fit. You are not evil nor will you become evil protecting the innocent or the ones you love and care for.

-Toby
Thanks man, yes i think that is the right way to deal with such situations. leaving the country is not an option for me so you i have to get along and be ready. but I think if you always try to do the right thing and are not selfish, you're on the right track.I sometimes wonder how far the law of nature relates to us humans. in nature everything is always clear. and everything is connected, so it can not be wrong to orient yourself to the law of nature or? Of course, we are not animals and much more sensitive and intelligent, but sometimes I think we are not so far apart. : D

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Of course we are animals - we are mammals. And the consciousness of avatars is the same. Only the decision space is different.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Philipp,

I am always ready and watching/waiting, it is becoming tiering for me at the 50 year mark in this reality, the new generation needs to step up :)) . Float along without worry, but always be prepared and without fear, you and your opponents do not die, all will get sent back with a learning lesson. From Toms mouth... Its not what you do in this reality that matters,, its why you did it. Did you do it out of love of others or fear ? I can assure you, this is a class you must attend, this is a class you dont want to end yourself, dont cower to the fear of others, I know its going to be a little hard to understand until you experience it for yourself but let that shit ignite your drive to learn and be better. We are all of nature. I prefer to hang with the animals they seem more intelligent and sensitive to the grand game going on, most of the humans piss me off... which I am still working on :) .

Take care Bro, I do feel your pain with the situation you are in, I have fleeting wishes of being besides you to help you with the filth your facing, Ageing really pisses me off, I keep hurting my vessel on accident because I am not what my body represents.

-Toby

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Phillip,

As you grow, you will anyway not so much think of yourself as this or that 'nationality'. After all, none of us has any hand (at least, as our conscious, FWAU selves) in what particular part of the Earth's crust our mothers happened to give birth to us - whether in England, Germany, Syria, India etc etc. Those migrants who now seem to be giving you so much trouble had no hand in where they were born, and no say in what proportion of the Earth's wealth they will have a share in. We have no meaningful right to think of our western wealth as inalienably ours alone.

National 'pride' will begin to seem less and less important, as pride is after all something we can only really feel if we have achieved something by our own actions. And 'race' is purely a function of the geographical isolation of a particular portion of the human species over time. Different physical traits have sometimes an adaptive function (e.g. light skin) and sometimes are due to simple increases in a gene frequency over time in an isolated population. Recent DNA studies of skeletons from England, Hungary and Spain show that European populations from 10,000-12,000 years ago had black skin, dark curly hair and bright blue eyes. All such things are dynamic, and what we see are really just snapshots in time.

I know these aspects were not the core point of your question, but they do have relevance, and you will find that their gradual realisation will give a great sense of unburdening, and feeling of one-ness, with all mankind, and all life. They may help to influence how you feel towards the migrants as a group. There will be those in any group of people who will behave badly to their neighbours, and who will need to be dealt with according to the law. Your challenge is how you react to this. This is how you grow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Germany is going to be the last nation within the European Union. Probably.