Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:32 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Tranquilizers and fear
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:35 am 
Normal User
Normal User

It is known that tranquilizers as well as some antidepressants can save a person from some fears. Whether the use of such things is a way to achieve a low-entropy consciousness, because we are supress some fears or lower their level a little?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It is known that tranquilizers as well as some antidepressants can save a person from some fears. Whether the use of such things is a way to achieve a low-entropy consciousness, because we are supress some fears or lower their level a little?
Let's look for a moment at an extreme example. My mother, upon realizing she was near death, said she was afraid and, was filled with fear. Just let that sink in for a moment. We know from the thread on reincarnation that fear can impact the transition after death. I requested that she be administered a dose of morphine to eliminate the fear.

The reduction or elimination of fear initiates the removal of the veil obscuring your being level awareness. Based on the theory, it is likely she had a smooth transition as opposed to shock and fear upon leaving the body. It is no secret that fear prevents the open exploration of NPMR.

The key is to get to the root of the fear. Rationalize, analyze but most importantly solve it and eliminate it. Do you have a wart on your nose and you fear what people will think? Stop worrying about what people think. You get the picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:57 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
Let's look for a moment at an extreme example. My mother, upon realizing she was near death, said she was afraid and, was filled with fear. Just let that sink in for a moment. We know from the thread on reincarnation that fear can impact the transition after death. I requested that she be administered a dose of morphine to eliminate the fear.

The reduction or elimination of fear initiates the removal of the veil obscuring your being level awareness. Based on the theory, it is likely she had a smooth transition as opposed to shock and fear upon leaving the body. It is no secret that fear prevents the open exploration of NPMR.

The key is to get to the root of the fear. Rationalize, analyze but most importantly solve it and eliminate it. Do you have a wart on your nose and you fear what people will think? Stop worrying about what people think. You get the picture.
I'm sorry I caused such sad memories.
My fears, like all fears, have no rational reason; they arise when I ride the train and when many people look at me. For more than a year I have been learning MBT. And it seems that I almost overcome this fear. But the habit of taking valium remained.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

I'm sorry I caused such sad memories.
My fears, like all fears, have no rational reason; they arise when I ride the train and when many people look at me. For more than a year I have been learning MBT. And it seems that I almost overcome this fear. But the habit of taking valium remained.
Do not feel sorrow. You are speaking and reacting from the emotional intellectual level. I approached my explanation from the being level. Letting go of an habitual addiction is in itself a fear, is it not? You are the gauge of your own evolution;experience it and most importantly have fun.

John

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
It is known that tranquilizers as well as some antidepressants can save a person from some fears.
I have never heard a doctor say this or read this anywhere. No, tranquilizers and antidepressants cannot mask fear. Some antidepressants may increase dopamine levels and help balance brain chemistry. That would improve the constraint for the virtual reality.

But the only way to conquer fear is to face it and be courageous. There are no shortcuts. You have to work your way out of fears. You have to be OK with whatever happens and deal with it the best you can.

Last edited by Sainbury on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:40 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
It is known that tranquilizers as well as some antidepressants can save a person from some fears.
I have never heard a doctor say this or read this anywhere. No, tranquilizers and antidepressants may mask fear. Some antidepressants may increase dopamine levels and help balance brain chemistry.

But the only way to conquer fear is to face it and be courageous. There are no shortcuts. You have to work your way out of fears. You have to be OK with whatever happens and deal with it the best you can.
Tom Campbell or Dean Radin have said that intention can increase\decrease dopamine levels. So I can do it without neuroleptics or tranquilizers that I was prescribed. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 2013. But i not sure that i have this condition

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, Intent can increase dopamine levels if you can keep up the Intent all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Yes, Intent can increase dopamine levels if you can keep up the Intent all the time.
I think im on the way to do this

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:11 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi :)
Fear does not always have to be triggered by disturbances in the brain metabolism. It can also be conditioned by overprotective parents for example. If you take SSRI or comparable products in such a case, it can lead to more side effects.
I know it's a bit rude but it can also becaused by a general dissatisfaction with life. Without purpose or responsibility this can happen.
Antidepressants or medications like Xanas can save lives but it certainly doesn't apply to 30% of the population.

A very good way is confrontation therapy. If someone is afraid of elevators, then use elevators, if someone is afraid of people, go among people and so on....
I tried medicines before the confrontation , because that seemed to be a simple and pain-free solution. Unfortunately it didn't work and prolonged the pain and the fear.

Do what you're afraid of and use your intent.

Medications usually suppress not only fear but also joy, this is especially true for drugs like xanas. This is not helpful because you need the joy you feel.
Try the confrontation first and then think about medication. In my opinion the medication is there to enable someone to do the confrontation, if it isnt possible without.

Love greetings
ingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Overprotective parent and a discontent of life are a product of fear, expectation, and belief. And the cause and remedy lies within the person.

Bad brain chemistry can make a productive life very hard. And if some medication helps balance things out so that consciousness evolution is possible, then it is a worthwhile thing to try.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:09 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Bad brain chemistry can make a productive life very hard. And if some medication helps balance things out so that consciousness evolution is possible, then it is a worthwhile thing to try.
Hi Sainbury,
you are right, medication can safe lifes.
Anxiety can also be conditioned and does not always have to be caused by an pathological inability to produce those substances in the right way. In such a case I find it good to do without medication if possible. Because the medication can cause an imbalance too and then some people go crazy. That's why I think only take medication when it's not possible to confront anxiety.
Best regards
Ingo

p.s. And some are very addictive, especially tranquilizers. You have to be very responsible only to take it when you have to. And as you may know, it's not so easy because these medication work so well and relieve anxiety.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:09 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you Sainbury, Ingo for your advices. I think my case is not so bad to constantly sit on medications. I have never had any voices or hallucinations like for example, John Nash have and many others. Sometimes my thoughts go too fast, rather slowly, and there are still some problems with motivation. As for my parents, we have a good caring relationship with them. They are a bit overprotective but I've got used to it for 36 years living with them

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello seeker,
Do you know David Goggins? He is also on YouTube. When I have a motivation lag, I like listen to him also and this helps me keep going. He is a real Savage and his story is fascinating, he was insecure and overweight and become a navy seal, ultra runner, pull up world record setter and more.
Really fascinating dude. Directly he has nothing to do with mbt but you can find some correlation in his talks but he is more the warrior type.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:50 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks ingo. I will see YouTube. I don’t know if this will change my motivation. When I practiced strength training I felt better. Now, after sitting on the medicine, I somehow became lazy. And only in recent months I start to lose weight just by walking long distances and listening to audiobooks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
My mother, upon realizing she was near death, said she was afraid and, was filled with fear.
Were you MBT-aware at that point ?