Return Home
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:28 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:22 am 

Hello, I am Philipp from Germany. I am convinced that Tom is right, because I have believed in the same since childhood. Tom has confirmed this belief with his theories. In a video, tom says that the world can only be changed for the better if we change ourselves. to evict the negative thoughts out of your mind to influence others with positivity. But now it is the case that the world does not always give you the opportunity to be positive. In Germany, there is currently a huge problem with mass migration. I try to be positive about these migrates, but it is simply not possible. my brother was pulled a bottle over his head by migrants after he did not wanted to give them his cigarettes. And that is just on case of thousands. I'm also patriotic, which means that I stand in a fight. I just do not know how to reconcile this spiritual work with my reality. How should I be good and positive, when you are forced to react to these negative events. we have to do something to save our country and that is forcibly linked with not meeting other people with love. please help me and sorry for my bad english.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Let's take it up a level and discuss the more generic spiritual challenge of dealing with sentience that you perceive to be a threat in some way.

Half of the issue is self protection. 99% of this should be a hyper local focus on your specific situation and risks. So...you avoid the issue by avoiding high risk behavior, on your part. You adapt and conduct yourself in a manner that does not attract trouble. This may mean adjusting time of day, route, method of transport. You have better things to do than generate high risk situations. My gay relations in Germany had to make adjustments.

If necessary, in the extreme, like the French Jews or that Christian Pakistani lady, you leave for Canada or America if you can. Most of us over here fled intolerable harassment of some kind over there. The Red Army interrogating my German grandfather with a gun to my grandmother's head was his trigger point to leave.

Invest in your strength and power, do not be a victim. Tom invested most of his professional life in missile defense. Think about that.

The other half is that advanced and less advanced cultures, and advanced and less advanced consciousness, is mixed together for a purpose. Your higher purpose is to be an example to the younger IUOCs in your playspace so that you are sharpened by the interaction and that you can help them wake up. If you are paying attention, some of them by their example may wake you up.

So you "love bomb" people who are different from you who are not materially threatening you, in your day to day interactions, in culturally competent ways that are well received. This requires some close study of other cultures.

As far as the geo-political level, you can't do much about that. You stay, adapt, or leave. We could have a discussion about the role of culture and religion and the mass migrations to Europe and US, but I doubt such a discussion would be permitted.

The Dalai Lama recently spoke on this, you may wish to look that up.

The highest thought I can reach for is that we are comfort seeking FWAUs, but our pilot IUOCs are learning seeking, and the system seems to like to stir the pot to keep things interesting.

"May you live in interesting times" - Chinese curse

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello Philipp1991, and welcome to the forum. Your English is very good and easy to understand.

I would say that you cannot put all migrants into one category. There are undoubtedly some migrants, especially men, who can't find work and feel frustrated to the point of being a bully. Or they are just naturally bullies. But there are many that just want a better life. Almost all migrants are in your country because conditions in their country became unendurable.

Any situation can be a learning opportunity. But only if you use it to get rid of your fears and beliefs.

Do you only think of yourself and your fears? If so then you are operating out of your ego. You want your world and environment to be the way that is easiest for you. That isn't how this PMR works. Do you think about what the migrants have been through in their country? Do you think about what they went through before they got to Germany? Do you have any way to help a family who is trying to assimilate?

From the MBT perspective, ego = self, and Love = others.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:36 am 

Kroeran and Sainbury, thank you for your answers. You are both completely right, it is about self-protection. it's about the fear of my brother's life, it's about being scared of the integrity of my girlfriend, because these people have a different view of women and the rights of women than we Europeans have.

For me, the Islamic state is the absolute opposite of freedom and love, I do not know if I'll ever get used to the idea of ​​allowing Europe to become Islamic. In my opinion, this is a step backwards for tolerance and freedom. there is no mutual understanding and there is no time. If living together would simply mean that I gave up my culture and my ego, that would be halfway okay, but from my point of view it means step backwards and violence, because that has shown the past.

We Germans have welcomed the migrants and they have not appreciated it. just avoid the problem and deal with positive thoughts can not be the way. But is emigration the right way to respond to emigration? of course, not all are the same, that's clear to me and not every Muslim is a terrorist, that is clear to me too. but this strict religion brings a many problems with it. why should i allow them to displaced us? cause i don´t think that we will live together in peace, i mean the most of my people believe in nothing spiritual and the muslims firmly believe in their religion.

I always thought that the cultures are something that is wanted to be able to make many differentiated experiences, but as Kroeran said, this would go too far on a political level.

I am still at the beginning of my spiritual journey and started meditating a few weeks ago. I already feel a change, which also confuses me, because I start to loose touch to some of my principles.
Also, what I wrote above, I do not feel like a few weeks ago. even if I know that it is logical. I'll just keep going and just watch how it develops. maybe the understanding comes by itself then. Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Kroeran and Sainbury, thank you for your answers. You are both completely right, it is about self-protection. it's about the fear of my brother's life, it's about being scared of the integrity of my girlfriend, because these people have a different view of women and the rights of women than we Europeans have. For me, the Islamic state is the absolute opposite of freedom and love, I do not know if I'll ever get used to the idea of ​​allowing Europe to become Islamic. In my opinion, this is a step backwards for tolerance and freedom. there is no mutual understanding and there is no time. just avoid the problem and deal with positive thoughts can not be the way. But is emigration the right way to respond to emigration? of course, not all are the same, that's clear to me and not every Muslim is a terrorist, that is clear to me too. but this strict religion brings a many problems with it. why should i allow them to be displaced us? cause i don´t think that we will live together in peace, i mean the most of my people believe in nothing spiritual. I always thought that the cultures are something that is wanted to be able to make many differentiated experiences, but as Kroeran said, this would go too far on a political level. I am still at the beginning of my spiritual journey and started meditating a few weeks ago. I already feel a change, which also confuses me, because I start to loose touch to some of my principles. I'll just keep going and just watch how it develops. maybe the understanding comes by itself then. Thank you!
Is their view “different” or is it irreconcilable? Who is oppressing who? Are the willing able? Are the able willing? What are your beliefs regarding your own implicit or complicit actions? Is there anything of you worth saving? If not, you have your answer, If so, you have your answer as well. I sincerely hope you choose to find value within yourself. I value you. If your oppressors were intelligent they would value you as well. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Each period of history is given a problem to chew on.

This is your problem to work through.

It may be that TOE’ism has been inserted into the simulation so that
the highest functioning FWAUs might have a big
picture framework from which to deal with geo political
challenges.

Now that the metaphorical big picture framework of the legacy
religions has fallen away for this high functioning group, permitting nihilism and despair.

So, sensitive topics demand a high standard of analysis and communication.

Empathy, consider the situation in the context of the
hierarchy of power. One group has a small amount of
power in the street, but another group has the real power
in the schools, firms, justice system.

Granularity, it is important, more effective, to keep peeling
the onion and seeing deeper levels of understanding. Everything
is a Bell curve with varying propensities.

It is important to not make generalizations of tail events
to the general population. 95% of the trouble is likely unemployed
men of certain sects of a certain age.

That being said, this particular religion in its
original form has two limitations.

One, the founder
was King AND spiritual leader, which was very
effective at the time to unify the tribes and decrease
political and economic entropy, but relatively ineffective
in the modern context.

Two, the faith is believer centric and not human
centric. This is important context for understanding
the challenge.

Back to hyper locality.

The prophet of your grandmother would say, “if a man
demand a cigarette, give it to him”

“if a man strike your cheek with a bottle, give him
the other cheek to strike”

Keep in mind here we are dealing with the
level of recoverable indignities, not serious
threats.

What would happen if you printed up some cards
saying something like “with love from My Big TOE” and
handed them to street migrants with cigarettes?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:42 am 

Quote:

threats.
And what about serous threats? If a man kills your brother, let him kill your other brother too? Where is the limit of "let things happen"?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Philipp - you paint a picture with very broad strokes. Germany isn't Islamic but it does have Muslims. And I imagine you have Catholics and other religions. I don't think Europe is any danger of becoming Islamic. There are always some groups with ideas that don't fit in with the general principles of your country. But I also have read that Germany has a very good police force. There will always be some growing pains when you try to combine people of different backgrounds and different religions.

Re-read your post. Language is important. Read what you are telling yourself. If there are a majority that think like you do, is it any wonder the migrants feel unwelcome? You speak of a small portion of the men. How about the families, and the woman and children? Are the ungrateful too?

I watched a documentary recently about Syrian refugees being settled in the US - this was during Obama's presidency not Trump's. They were sent to Michigan and it was a huge culture shock. None of them spoke English, and they were used to a warm climate. The documentary followed them for 9 months which is all the help the US government gives them. It is not really enough time or money, but that is the law. At the start the husband felt strongly that his wife would not work and would stay home. By the end of the documentary, they were all speaking some English - the kids better than the adults, of course. The man had a good job driving a truck. And he wanted his wife to go out and find a job because he thought a two income house would give them a better living standard. It wasn't the person who changed the country. It was the country that changed the person. It will be the same in Germany.

The US has a better history of immigration because that is how our country was founded. But we also have a long history of bigotry to go along with it. There were signs in windows that said, "No Irish need apply." Now we have huge St. Patrick's Day parades all around the country. And it is the same for every other ethnic group. They are Americans, but also Irish, Scottish, Chinese, Vietnamese, German, Polish, and so on.

Don't put yourself in a corner with limited thinking. Be inclusive and not exclusive.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

And what about serous threats? If a man kills your brother, let him kill your other brother too? Where is the limit of "let things happen"?
Hello Philipp,

Before I wade into this subject, could you provide a more detailed explanation of your issue? I did some research but it seems that it is outdated. What I understand is that German is the second language in public schools now. It also my understanding that Germany experienced a surge in immigration. This surge swelled from an insignificant percentage to 20% to 25% of the population. Is the surge proportionate or are there pockets of large concentrations? Is my understanding correct? Can you provide your neighborhood details? What is the law enforcement solution to local issues? Is law enforcement overwhelmed? Is your government overwhelmed at the local and national level? What are the gun laws?

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
. it's about the fear of my brother's life, it's about being scared of the integrity of my girlfriend, because these people have a different view of women and the rights of women than we Europeans have.
There's a key distinction in caring for someone else's well-being and fear which projects into prejudices that might make you generalize an entire group of people and their religion and incite feelings of anger or hate towards them. The two are not necessarily related and if the latter is the case, then it is about you and your ego. To reconcile spiritual teachings with your experience in Germany, you just have to keep focused on seeing things in a higher perspective.
Otherwise, I say nothing is wrong with humans choosing what genetics and culture they want to propogate for their descendents, if it is out of a genuine care and not about fear/hate of others.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:

threats.
I believe all traditions and Tom would agree that you
have the right of self defence if avoidance and diplomacy
are exhausted.

If a person kills anyone, you rely on your justice system
to figure out what to do.

Germany may be transitioning to a security environment
more similar to many parts of the USA, with a much less
homogeneous social entropy curve.

Professionals like Tom move out to the distant suburbs and
in higher risk areas into gated communities.

Girls train in self defence and learn to avoid high risk
situations. Observe, assess, adapt, do not waste
energy mourning a past that is gone.

AND, at the same time, the Americans have constructed
many avenues of escape for any underclass
individual who has woken up and wishes to
improve their situation.

Love radically from a posture of sustainable, overwhelming, strength.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For the record, I just had a conversation with a friend. Her sister has been living in Germany for 10 years. She reported to her sister that child rapes, perpetrated by migrants, are occurring with frequency. Here is an article confirming it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rants.html

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If you read the article carefully it cites two incidences. That is hardly a reason for panic. People should always be vigilant with their kids. The degree of pedophilia in the US is much more alarming than this and it isn't being done by migrants.

NY Times By Ali Winston
April 24, 2019

Kevin Roth is a high school teacher in the Bronx. Peter Tuchol Jr. is a police officer from a suburban New Jersey town. Roger Arroyo is a traveling minister from Philadelphia.

These men, and 13 others, each showed up at a house in Bergen County earlier this month, where they expected to meet an underage boy or girl they had been talking to online, the authorities said.

Instead, they were met at the house by police officers.

The teacher, the police officer and the minister were among the men from New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania who were arrested during a weeklong sting operation aimed at catching people seeking sexual encounters online with underage teenagers.

State and federal investigators created fake profiles on popular dating and chat platforms — such as Kik, MeetMe and Skout — and posed as teenagers. The officers identified themselves in online chats as 14- or 15-year-old boys and girls.

Prosecutors gave the following account: The undercover officers were contacted by the 16 men, who in some cases sent explicit photographs. The men, who were attempting to arrange sexual encounters, then agreed to go to a house in Bergen County, where they expected to find the young people they had contacted at home alone.

The investigation followed virtually the same playbook as an operation last September, during which a police sergeant, a firefighter and a nurse were apprehended.

“I hate to say this, but if we extended that op on a weekly basis, we’d pick up at least 16 defendants a week,” the New Jersey attorney general, Gurbir S. Grewal, said at a news conference on Wednesday.

The other defendants ranged in age from 26 to 55 and included drivers for two ride-share companies, an executive for an internet service provider, a bank branch office manager, a barbershop owner, a dental hygienist and two takeout food deliverymen.

One of the men arrested, Luis Gonzalez Palacio of Weehawken, N.J., had more than 13,000 files of child pornography on his computer when he was taken into custody, the state police said.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Panic is your own perception. There is no panic The article and reference state a reported fact nothing more nothing less. I read the article carefully.

Here is another fact: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/phila ... -children/

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 pm 

This is going in a wrong direction. I think it makes no sense to talk about how the situation in Germany is. I know my situation here, I'm not afraid either. that's just the "reality" I have to deal with. the most important question i have is, how do I, as a spiritual interested person, deal with a real physical threat, without becoming evil? Or, to say it better, what is my room for maneuver? can i still stand for a cause if I think it's right and good, even if others have to suffer. Do I have to take everyone's consideration? btw I would never use physical violence or be rude to anyone while I'm doing it. If I stop clinging to something, like the face of my country, even when it is bases on my ego, what else is left then? If only we try to live harmoniously and not fight anymore, why are we here?