Apology And Departure

CaregiverJoe
Normal User
Normal User

Apology And Departure

Post by CaregiverJoe »

I have spent a lot of time reading posts today. This has convinced me that I should not be posting here. My knowledge of MBT is much too new. I thank everyone for being kind to me, but I want to apologize for posts that must seem very simplistic if not silly.

While I confess that some of the discussions seemed very much to be on the level of arguing over how many angels can fit on the head of a pin, the terminology used and the almost nerd like concentration on all the nuances of the theory (like some of my Bible thumping relatives quoting the Bible to each other to prove their point) show me that I am out of my league.

Thanks again for the kindness. I am embarrassed by some of my simplistic posts.

I will be leaving now. I cannot approach MBT with the passion and even obsession of some of the folks here. Therefore, I feel I must leave.

Bye and blessings.

P.S. I don't quite know how to do this, but if anyone reading this can pass this request along? I'd like to request that my login be disabled since I won't be back.

Take care, and please don't argue ceaselessly over issues you can never really know until it is your time to leave here. Until then, get out and do something good for others. It lowers your entrophy. LOL
intheclouds
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Apology And Departure

Post by intheclouds »

CaregiverJoe wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:59 pm I have spent a lot of time reading posts today. This has convinced me that I should not be posting here. My knowledge of MBT is much too new. I thank everyone for being kind to me, but I want to apologize for posts that must seem very simplistic if not silly.

While I confess that some of the discussions seemed very much to be on the level of arguing over how many angels can fit on the head of a pin, the terminology used and the almost nerd like concentration on all the nuances of the theory (like some of my Bible thumping relatives quoting the Bible to each other to prove their point) show me that I am out of my league.

Thanks again for the kindness. I am embarrassed by some of my simplistic posts.

I will be leaving now. I cannot approach MBT with the passion and even obsession of some of the folks here. Therefore, I feel I must leave.

Bye and blessings.

P.S. I don't quite know how to do this, but if anyone reading this can pass this request along? I'd like to request that my login be disabled since I won't be back.

Take care, and please don't argue ceaselessly over issues you can never really know until it is your time to leave here. Until then, get out and do something good for others. It lowers your entrophy. LOL
lol whats an entrophy and how do i win that award?
-John

Return to “Ego and Fear”