Return Home
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
The Planck length is only part of what is potentially observable. You exist at all points and at all times. You transcend the idea of scale and time as you/we have created those ideas. Light, Planck length, time, etc are constructs that have been created by Consciousness.

They, and anything else you could ever think of exist within you. You do NOT exist within them.
Agreed. Of course VirtualBrain. Thanks for reminding me with that perspective. But, this reality is still mine. The constructs are very real to me. The thing about a simulated reality is just that — It may be simulated, but it is still "reality." In other words, no matter how grandiose this reality has become at my age, it is the only one I've got. All those trees that fall in all those woods that are in my constructs ... always make sounds. Yes or No?

VB & JDlaw, your interaction is "profitable" to the evolution of my consciousness, thanks. In my view, constructs do not exist within consciousness nor does it exist within them. Consciousness utilizes the creative force of 'thought' to produce constructs. 'Thought' is within consciousness.

"Thought is the well-spring of existence. It is the force that provides need and desire. The vital creative force that produces energy, matter forms and channels communication. What you think is the matrix of your action."~ Robert Monroe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The Planck length is only part of what is potentially observable. You exist at all points and at all times. You transcend the idea of scale and time as you/we have created those ideas. Light, Planck length, time, etc are constructs that have been created by Consciousness.

They, and anything else you could ever think of exist within you. You do NOT exist within them.
Agreed. Of course VirtualBrain. Thanks for reminding me with that perspective. But, this reality is still mine. The constructs are very real to me. The thing about a simulated reality is just that — It may be simulated, but it is still "reality." In other words, no matter how grandiose this reality has become at my age, it is the only one I've got. All those trees that fall in all those woods that are in my constructs ... always make sounds. Yes or No?

VB & JDlaw, your interaction is "profitable" to the evolution of my consciousness, thanks. In my view, constructs do not exist within consciousness nor does it exist within them. Consciousness utilizes the creative force of 'thought' to produce constructs. 'Thought' is within consciousness.

"Thought is the well-spring of existence. It is the force that provides need and desire. The vital creative force that produces energy, matter forms and channels communication. What you think is the matrix of your action."~ Robert Monroe
I agree, I think. thought is the product of Consciousness. All constructs which can be experienced are an experience of Consciousness. We are still left with the question, What is Consciousness? Who or what is Consciousness? From my perspective there is only one place to look, inward. Every time I’ve tried to look elsewhere I’ve come back to myself in various versions and iterations, but it has always been me who has searched and found the answer. It has always been me.

Has it been this way for you?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

I agree, I think. thought is the product of Consciousness. All constructs which can be experienced are an experience of Consciousness. We are still left with the question, What is Consciousness? Who or what is Consciousness? From my perspective there is only one place to look, inward. Every time I’ve tried to look elsewhere I’ve come back to myself in various versions and iterations, but it has always been me who has searched and found the answer. It has always been me.

Has it been this way for you?
Consciousness is energy; everything is a construct of consciousness.~Tom Campbell. Thought is the vital force that produces energy.~Robert Monroe. The subconscious is the being level.~Tom Campbell.

All of the models I have studied along with my own subjective experiences are consistent with the aforementioned statements. Looking inwards has a number of meanings to me, chief among them would be for the purpose of self-reflection, knowledge, and to venture out into the cosmos. All of the pieces of my need to know are in place.

I am now working on bonding my focus to the subconscious or being level. I have become increasingly aware of the polarity between the human concepts of consciousness and its need for self preservation in the waking state of consciousness and the non-human concepts of consciousness at the being (subconscious) level. My intent, desire and focus is to BE. I remain open minded and skeptical.