Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:41 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Dear community, dear Tom,

I would like to have your advices on the "ARK cristals" created by Nassim Haramein.
Quote:
. ARK crystals are precision engineered to specifically interact with the zero-point dynamics of the vacuum to link with and harness the energy and information of this primary quantum field.

Empirical investigations have demonstrated the high efficacy of this resonance-based technology: ARK crystals have been shown to have significant effects on water structuring, increasing system coherence and optimizing biology for growth and vitality.

ARK crystals have been precision engineered so that they will couple to vacuum fluctuations when brought into molecular harmonic resonance interactions via the acoustic, electromechanical, and electromagnetic plasma oscillator of the Harmonic Flux Resonator.

Following the unified physics principles of inventor and physicist Nassim Haramein, a precise dimensional ratio was found in which the tetrahedral ARK crystals would form optimal harmonic resonances with vacuum-coupling acoustic and electromagnetic frequencies. These structural and dimensional characteristics appear to endow the ARK crystals with a profound ability to link with the non-local entanglement network and energetic dynamics of the quantum vacuum.
This is a quote from the website : https://arkcrystals.com/about/

What do you think? Does it work as he pretends? Has someone tested?
What could be the link with the MBT theory?

Thanks,

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This looks like a money making scheme to me. Did you look at the products and the prices? The problem with these kinds of claims is the same problem that drug manufacturers have. Belief is like Intent. It can influence the Probable Future Database. That is why the drug trials have gotten more and more rigorous, and why they use placebos. If people think they are getting a drug that can help them, their own belief can often make them better.

So, if people buy these crystals their belief that the crystals do something may be enough to make that come true.

But to put this question directly to Tom, you need to re-post it in this section:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9137&p=111662&hili ... at#p111662

Tom answers questions from that thread in the Monthly Fireside Chat videos.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

He has been discussed a few times before, once by me here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5542&p=30815&#p30815
You can still access most of the links through the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Please read them. In the Youtube video I linked that is now private I'm 90% sure that he compares himself to Einstein (which he has done at several occasions).
The easiest thing is to go through this link, you can just click on the prior posts that the author links to, as it will not leave the Internet Archive environment.

Nassim has been scamming people forever with his nonsense of using long strings of scientific sounding words and appearing very confident when he talks about being this scientific genius, but he is simply a fraud. He has a relatively large following though, and it's not difficult to understand why he appeals to some people with his 'approach'. Enough of what he says seems intuitively true (something like [paraphrasing] "Everything is connected", "Every individual is a unique perspective of the universal consciousness", "There is a feedback loop of information between you and the universal field of consciousness) so that some people lower their guard and accepts all of it, but it's quite easy to say seemingly profound sayings and metaphorical truths that are grounded in the manipulative and egoic mind. People really want their spiritual beliefs or intuitions to have some scientific backing, and it's easy to prey on that.

Here is a random Youtube comment from a random video of his, that encapsulates this whole phenomenon.
Quote:
"I am a 32 year old regular man with no college education. Everything he’s saying is true. I can feel it when I listen to him speak. I can hear his heart. He’s connected to this field very much as am I. Which makes this presentation much more fun because I hear all the secrets or the wink wink head nods coming through him. This field has been guiding me my entire life. However with a very direct purpose the past 6-7 years. It’s an essence of pure clarity. It’s not words or language. I can only describe it as a subtle essence that uses personal synchronicities to play a sort of game with you. Or at least with me. It’s like Marco Polo. I get an intuitive feeling that basically is non dualistic non bias feeling that a fire alarm will go off. Then it does and you recall that essence and how it came over you. And it happens with many other events many more times. Until I realized I had to be on the leading edge of consciousness 100% in the now moment without egotistical Brian ideas of things I can’t know but many people try to assume future events as if to get a pat the back if there guess was correct. I stopped that I just say “I can’t know that right now” that keeps me present and I can use this field now to my advantage in every moment. I can use it to tell true from false, to tell ones true intention, to make adjustments in my life, to gain knowledge about anything truly important, but the most useful way I can use it is I can read anyone’s heart and this field will let me know exactly how I can empower any person I come across so they may love themselves again.
There is no real substance to any of his scientific claims, not any that I have seen at least. He facilitates ignorance, beliefs and the lining of his pockets.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ysopaica,

I would say,, dont waste you energy, effort or money on this. These are nothing to help your growth or a value in any way that I can see.

-Toby