Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:48 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I will preface this by saying that I'm not a physicist or engineer. The following idea was presented to me from a query in the NMPR.

I asked what kind of device could I build that would show evidence to a skeptic so they may begin on their own journey?

Over the next 24 hours I received bits of data, which led me to the exact resources and materials I would need to create such a device with ease (so it seems).

The device is called an "Intention Measurement Device" which would visually display the power of an intention. This is theorized to even allow an individual to "practice" making their intent stronger through a feedback device.

The device would work by generating random coin tosses (1 or 0) in mass, say 1000 flips in an information packet. The packet size could be raised to 10,000 flips or lowered, etc. The packet of coin flips will be adjustable.

The random number generator will be a physical random number generator like a QRNG (quantum random number generator) - using the Avalanche Breakdown Effect on a physical quantum level. This way the "coin flips" are based in PMR and are not a software algorithm.

The “baseline” average would be 50/50 or .50 (as would be expected from randomness)

Any deviation higher than .50 or lower than .50 would be displayed on a meter. The meter would sit in the middle (baseline position) and move down or up to show visually the variation of each "packet" of coin flips.

The experimenter would focus their intent from the being level on the device to move a meter up or down this would be their focal point "moving the meter". The strength of the deviation from 50/50 would register on the meter.

I'm in the process of creating a prototype for this device right now. I have no experience with electronics or engineering and was pleased to be a part of the data stream that was presented to me in order to bring this device to PMR. I present it here so others may interject their ideas or perhaps others may know if such a device already exists.

I would also love to hear thoughts on the likelihood of this device working ... or not.

My thought is that at a quantum level, where the "coin flips" are physically happening that the "uncertainty" will be great enough to influence the probabilities in the "intended" direction. This may serve as additional proof that we are in a VR to a skeptic.

Thank you,
Charles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Charles,

You should contact Dean Radin, he should be able to help you with it, or just discuss it with you.

To my knowledge, he has already created a similar device before and used it for experiments, doing exactly what you propose, which is measuring some kind of effect of intention on a physical experiment.

Watch this video where he presents his results:
So it works, but that doesn't mean it will win any sceptic over.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:31 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Hi Charles,

You should contact Dean Radin, he should be able to help you with it, or just discuss it with you.

To my knowledge, he has already created a similar device before and used it for experiments, doing exactly what you propose, which is measuring some kind of effect of intention on a physical experiment.

Watch this video where he presents his results:
So it works, but that doesn't mean it will win any sceptic over.
Thank you for the video. I will watch intently.

Since the device does work, what if it were introduced as an element in some sort of game? The game would bring the player to their own conclusion that at least something very peculiar is going on and may spur them deeper into the rabbit hole. I think I'm past trying to persuade skeptics. They simply are not ready to recognize the greater reality in my opinion. I'm more concerned with giving the "open minded" trails to follow which will lead them to their own greater and greater conclusions without being direct or manipulative. This is my intention anyways.

Thank you