Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:28 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:09 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I just saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9kP535NuXs&t=2m15s and was very surprised to hear that this idea:
Quote:
2. The user gosoprano (on reddit) brought up the idea to stream the whole experiments. I know that Tom and his team wants to document everything anyway but I have to say that an additional uncut live video feed would be a great possibility to silence everyone who's trying to convince people that he's playing unfair. The streams wouldn't need any commentary or live interaction with the community, it would just be some goodie for the MBT geeks and a good option for skeptics to acknowledge the experiments. If his team can work relaxed under such circumstances and a suitable platform can be found, then I think this would be valueable for the whole process (because scientist could also give some advice outside of the working hours of the experiments if they're having some issues with the setup).
is taken seriously by Tom.

I think that shows how much Tom cares even about the critics of his experiments and tries everything to gain trust and show that he's very serious about his theory. For me this is a great sign that this will go in an interesting direction and to further follow Toms work :)

I just wanted to share this for everyone to see if someone again comes up and says "bla bla Tom never listens bla bla Tom doesn't take input serious bla bla the forum doesn't allow critic". Not that I would've believed it anyway with my experience here but is nice to see that it's not just a believe.

Also congratulation from me for hitting the KS goal let's aim higher and higher :D! Very excited to hear and see what comes out of it.

Have a nice day everybody~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:39 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Hi Minde, do you believe that consciousness is produced by the human brain?

Respectfully,

John
No. I think (like MBT) that consciousness is fundamental.
I am interested on research of the brain. It would be nice to see if we can know more about what information can we get from the brain (correlations to memories), and if possible if we can tell when some information comes from NPMR instead of from PMR.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Minde, do you believe that consciousness is produced by the human brain?

Respectfully,

John
No. I think (like MBT) that consciousness is fundamental.
I am interested on research of the brain. It would be nice to see if we can know more about what information can we get from the brain (correlations to memories), and if possible if we can tell when some information comes from NPMR instead of from PMR.
Thank you. I invite you to the chat forum- a place to socialize-are there any counters to MBT?, author Jerrak. Specifically starting at page 2 and my first post. Your thoughts?