Return Home
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:16 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Consciousness is non physical in relation to us as dense physical beings (although we just feel physical because our matter is made of energy, and energy of information) For beings who are in the pure consciousness domain, and not here anymore, they feel as physical as we feel here, and in fact they have the advantage of being able to take the shape they want, not only the age they want. When people have a near death experience, and their body is temporarily dead, they feel as solid as we feel, and it is us that are like holograms for them. They go through us, they go through walls and they feel solid while our physical world is like a non-physical hologram. Solidity depends on which domain you are. If I see the ghost of a spiritual being, I see it as a hologram, and if I am in pure consciousness, I will be able to traverse my physical body as it is like a hologram. So yes, solidity sensation depends on the information system in which you find yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think you might be trying to understand things in physical terms. Everything is information. You and I are portions of our IUOCs getting a data stream. We are not physical matter made of energy. People who have died get the data stream for people in that special state so they can understand what is going on. After you re-orient to your IOUC after you die, another part is portioned off with new properties to get another data stream with will be the next experience packet.

If you are seeing what you think is a ghost, then that is data inserted into your data stream. And that new data you are pattern matching back into PMR terms based upon your past experiences, knowledge, ego, fear, and so on. Every virtual reality you experience seems real. But all virtual realities are data streams sent to your FWAU. Different virtual realities have different rule sets. So what you can do in your dreams is very different than what you can do in your PMR life.

So trying to think of matter as being made of energy isn't really accurate.