Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:25 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:18 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

It resonates with me that our minds affect reality and can change the future probabilities. I'm just confused on how exactly that works. Can you explain for example how a medical test result can be changed through positive thinking and intent? Thanks in advance.

Evan

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

the answer is not determined until a measurement is taken. in that case the results registered in the consciousness awareness of a player.

if there is a 50/50 chance of something the outcome is very uncertain and easier for your intent to nudge that to lets say 80/20 by the time the test it done and results are known. but it is still a random draw, so the random draw might pull out of the 20 percent.

if someone is very sick and has a 99 percent chance of dying currently, that outcome is highly certain and there will be reasons for the probability being that way and therefore very unlikely for intent to modify that future probability. maybe in that case you can only push it to 95 percent. it might make the difference or not.

in the case of someone going to heal, you could speed it up. i have been practicing on headaches, can make my own go away very fast, arthritis, crying babies and barking dogs.

i focus on the blood going and healing the issue. or the probability of what i want going up. i feel like my whole being is pushing up the probability in my mind.

Tom says the system does not mind us nudging probabilities a little here and there and i think all healing done out of love is fine. but be careful doing with other things, you might get a lesson. in other cases of things you want to happen it may be better just to ask the lCS for what you want and make your intent known and if it feels it is on your path to growing it might help. the lcs helping is very good. as Tom says it is very good at making unlikely things happen or nudging an outcome it wants, a synchronicity or whatever the case may be. i have seen it make extremely unlikely events happen in minutes. i have seen what it can do.

practice on yourself and when you get a chance in public. i think in time i will get very good and be able to you help your guys very much on the healing swat team thread. lets all practice and get better. even if you cannot hold the void you can still close your eyes and push up on the probability you want in your mind.

i was walking through the grocery store and saw a crying child. i closed my eyes and sent love and healing. He stopped instantly. you can get that good when the outcome is very uncertain.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am trying to lose a few pounds and have
a specific goal in mind.

Just recovering from a second round of gastro
problems likely due to eating stupid stuff.

Rapidly moving to target weight.

Wondering if my intent / subconscious engineered
the illness

Careful what you wish for.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You may be able to change a medical test if it hasn't been read by anyone. The instant the test has been read by a lab worker, the results are in the data stream. Say blood is drawn and you want the test to read a certain way, you can use focused Intent to influence how the test comes out. But that won't change the medical condition behind the test. It will just make the test false. If you want to influence health, then your Intent has to be on that before the diagnosis is made. Otherwise there is very little randomness to work with.

For a thorough explanation of how this works watch:

US Space and Rocket Center (Part 1 of 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... bCRsMi_IM