Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:17 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey i wrote this up a while back thought id share it,

Perhaps could be used to develop sentient AI.s and give a better grasp of mental territory

External and internal reality,

The external world could be a space time construct following simple concepts such as one can imagine a grid system where all points are at a certain distance from other points. Just the basic space time concept we are familiar with which we derive our geometry.

I have reason to believe that the internal world is also a space time built upon similar concept but of different nature from the classical physical world, one can say that the body of the subjective is the mind as the vehicle of the physical is the body. The mind manipulates thoughts which are objects within the mental realm. Mental objects occupy a conceptual space that is of different nature than physical. The holistic experience we have are the 2 constructs working together.

By analysing the mind, one can derive a basic map of the mental territory, for example on can clearly see that distance is not an issue in mental space, everything is within ones grasp at any given moment. So one can map out the territory as a grid space where each point is separated by equal distance, imagine a straight number line, the number 1 is at equal distance from the number 2 as is the number 5 from 1 and 2 and so on, this maybe difficult to conceptualise because when we creat maps we do it with the physical reality concept, the operation of mental space is the functional operation of that concept which appears as we experience it.

One can imagine other holistic realities, where the 2 interacting universes are of yet a different make up, still there is this interaction between 2 opposite realms. It is possible that living beings are the bridge between these 2 facets.

The internal environment is a space time of different nature than the external one, but yet both share similar fundamental constituents such as space and time but yet are experienced completely differently

By using this concept, i believe we can map out mental territory in a logical way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

We are the same thing. Awareness.

Everything else is a template, or filter, or veil, placed on top of that awareness.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So the basic geometries within this mental space cannot be drawn out in physical reality because that space time is limited to its own concept, imagine 5 points each at equal distance from each other, now this is impossbile in classical space, but it can easly be conceptualized, now i have thought that perhaps imaginary numbers are a rotation within this 5 point space, if u can imagine that u can understand imaginary numbers.

Perhaps the interaction between these 2 spaces is the imaginary reflection of each other, the idea of imaginary number space and linear classical space

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey virtual brain, i believe that has to do with adam and eve and privacy of mind, the fruit being the food that set the veil, before their minds were seen, naked and unveiled by god, i believe this distinction between minds is what caused them to ponder good and evil either before or after eating the fruit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hey virtual brain, i believe that has to do with adam and eve and privacy of mind, the fruit being the food that set the veil, before their minds were seen, naked and unveiled by god, i believe this distinction between minds is what caused them to ponder good and evil either before or after eating the fruit
Sounds about right. ;)

I think it was a choice to eat the apple. Who’s choice? We wanted to see into the veil. How does that work?

God wanted to know how he/it does it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I. Can give a temporal example of this mental space, note that the representation of that space is not like a circle since each point on the radi would be at equal distance from all the other points of the radi, so although the space can be conceptualized, it cannot be represented in classical external space due to its limitations, now for the sake of the example lets say that the points of this space were rotating, so since every point is at the same distance, to complete a rotation would take the same amount of time it took to rotate 1 degree or 10 for that matter. This example can allow us to imagine the time of temporal constraints within taht space. I am still working on what vectors would look like.