Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:43 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: There is no energy?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Tom says energy is just a metaphor. I’ve heard him talk about this a few times. I’m confused though.

What about a nuclear bomb? There’s no energy there?

When people meditate and feel tingling (where chakras are) what’s that?

What about power plants that power cities? Is the power plants not using energy?

What about launching a space shuttle into space? No energy when all that fire comes out?

What about these monks who can start fires with their hands?

Weather?

I can come up with so many examples. If the new egg y behind a nuclear bomb is just a metaphor what is he saying? That it doesn’t exist? Or does it exist but it’s just a word for something we don’t understand? I don’t know what he means

I’m not arguing with Tom I just don’t know what he means... when I got reiki heat came out of the reiki practitioners hands big time... not even touching my skin. What was that?

I think the nuclear bomb example is the best. If there’s no energy than can someone explain to me why a nuclear bomb is more powerful than a scud missile or maybe a basic bomb?

He even says atoms etc don’t exist if I remember right... and they are just metaphors. So how is a nuclear bomb created if there is no energy or any of that other stuff.

Post subject: Re: There is no energy?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It’s data that you receive and then interpret and experience as energy. He’s not saying that energy isn’t real, he’s just saying that fundamentally energy is just data.

If you think about it you never really see the energy itself you only see the effects of it. Even witnessing a lightning bolt, or a nuclear explosion, you’re not seeing the energy itself you’re just seeing or feeling the effects of it in time, witnessing the change it causes in time. You are interpreting data. Data is completely non physical and doesn’t even convey any meaning until it is interpreted by a conscious entity, where as energy implies an ability to do work(cause change), there can’t be any change without a witness.

That’s what we do, interpret data, or experience energy, or vibration same, same. Just different words that mean the same thing. Just data that you interpret.

Tom just uses data because generally people have the idea that energy or vibration is a “thing” when it is not, it is what things do. It is the basis of causality.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In addition, Tom also describes the "Big Bang" as an explosion of energy. This VR includes the evolution of mankind within its constraints to include concepts of an objective reality as influenced by the larger subjective reality.

Once one accepts the notion that this PMR is limited to the constraints of its rule set from the perspective of the observant FWAU and accordingly recognizes that from the perspective of the larger reality it is merely a "means to an end", in other words the evolution of consciousness, these queries are answered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:37 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
It’s data that you receive and then interpret and experience as energy. He’s not saying that energy isn’t real, he’s just saying that fundamentally energy is just data.
that summed it up for me and makes sense now thanks virtual brain... i have a right brain.... so the more basic the better for me lol

thank you too jdjr