Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:17 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A few days ago, I received the below email from Ted Vollers (a longtime participant of this forum) asking me to take a look at the latest chapter of his web based book, "The Nature of God ~ Ultimate Reality", which you can read at his site: http://www.active-mysticism.com.

Ted's email: Tom, would you consider looking at a chapter I have written for a book I am writing, based on the things I have learned from the expansion in viewpoint I experienced after reading My Big TOE and realizing how my then perspective fit into the bigger picture of your TOE and understanding of The One. It begins from a discussion of how I believe The Big Computer performs the function of generating our individual inputs of data streams to generate our experience of each virtual reality that we participate in. It discusses what I call the Virtual Reality Rendering Engine as a sub function of TBC and the fractal nature of the generation of this data stream. Based on these concepts, I include a discussion of how Quantum Mechanics and quantum anomalies of modern physics experiments result from the natural functioning of the Virtual Reality Rendering Engine as another example of the economical use of computing resources by The One. I would appreciate any comments and corrections you might make.

After reading Ted's chapter I was delighted to find that Ted had pushed the logical implications of TBC computing our virtual PMR reality to the next level and in doing so found a solid explanation for quantum mechanics being the way it is. Physicists do not today understand the fundamentals of why quantum mechanics (physical reality described in terms of a probability wave function) should work. Indeed, they have no idea why physical reality at its deepest level must be described in terms of probability functions that only deliver a specific physical result when an observer causes the wave function to collapse to a specific physical value. They only know that the mathematical methodology generally know as quantum mechanics produces correct results -- not how or why it accurately models physical reality, only that it does. How and why the addition of an observer (a sentient entity making a measurement or observation) should alter or determine the result of a physical measurement has remained one of the great central mysteries of quantum mechanics. It is often referred to as the consciousness connection, which by some unknown mechanism places consciousness (awareness) as a co-creator in, an interactive element of, determining the nature of reality. The famous wave-particle dichotomy was the first among a long series of still mysterious phenomena that have befuddled physicists for almost a century.

Ted figured it out. He makes a logical argument that quantum mechanics is the straightforward natural result of TBC generating our virtual reality. Predicting quantum mechanics from basic principles is no small feat -- That this reality cell based TOE derives the logical necessity for the statistical basis of quantum science from fundamental principles lends much scientific weight to the fact that PMR is indeed a virtual reality generated in the consciousness of the observer. Moreover it produces a more general understanding of how the quantum mechanical conceptual process applies to the Macro-world. Quantum mechanics, shown to be a special case of a more general principle, is finally given a firm theoretical foundation (why and how it is connected to the underlying structure of all reality -- not just physical reality, and not just in the realm of the very small).

The argument, very briefly, goes like this: The content of our virtual physical reality is based upon the perceptions of consciousness. The data supporting the existence of PMR in the minds of its resident players is generated from probable future reality calculations and present choices (see MBT Section 5) and implemented only when a consciousness requires the data. Thus all virtual reality at every level is governed by the same statistical processes that are commonly applied within the science of quantum mechanics. These probabilistic processes become noticeable when one is dealing at the individual pixel level of a virtual reality. That these pixels turn out to be statistical representations of the potential for existence within PMR waiting for a consciousness to require the data as (collapse the wave function to) a measurable solid result is a direct consequence of how our virtual PMR is generated within consciousness.

I have asked Ted to respond here and give us a link to his work so all who are interested can read it for themselves.

Tom C

Post subject: I'll post a link soon.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 am 
Curator
Curator

I didn't really catch on to what you were excited about until I read your post. Now I see how you as a physicist view what I wrote about as an engineer and see finally the real, generalized, link to quantum mechanics. Good thing I asked for your comments as it would otherwise have likely stayed buried in a book that very few might ever read. I have noted in the past a difference in our perceptions of things and linked it in the past to your more 'cosmic' viewpoint as a physicist versus my 'local' viewpoint as an engineer. This is another instance of this difference as I saw only that this could explain some of the consciousness effects on quantum anomalies I had read about. I did not think to see this as it applies to all levels of the generation of our PMR, or other virtual reality experience, as doing the same thing that modern physics gets into: studying the collapse of the wave function at the quantum level of a probabilistic process. I had never linked the concept of the probabilistic nature of the generation of the future as described in MBT to a generalized concept and its application to the approaches of quantum physics at the quantum level of PMR. I only saw that my concept of the operation of a Virtual Reality Rendering Engine could explain what are generally called quantum anomalies. Now I understand your concept more clearly of the probabilistic process of the generation of the future of PMR by TBC as really the same thing at all levels of the fractal reality. All of the virtual realities that we participate in are generated on the same probabilistic basis that modern physics applies to the quantum level of our fractal based reality. Quantum physics is merely a sub set of a more general physics based on the cosmology of My Big TOE.

I had really started out trying to understand and explain how the anomalies common to our virtual reality lives are possible. I’m talking about how some people experience the future that is yet to come in a vision in the present. How some people experience rapid and even consciously caused changes in the path of their virtual reality lives. How OOBE, spirit world journeys, NDEs, after death contacts, miraculous cures, survival of catastrophic events and many other anomalies of virtual reality life can occur. If you consider how the input data stream must be generated that we experience as our virtual reality lives while we, our minds, actually reside in Indra’s Net, understanding how these things are possible becomes clear. The generation of this data stream and the reason for its generation, serving the enabling of the purpose of our virtual reality lives, all logically lead to understanding of all of these anomalies, not just quantum anomalies.

I would be pleased and honored to make a copy of this chapter of my planned book available to your discussion group participants. Give me a short time for technical details and a final polishing of my writing with some extra links so that what I say is placed more into a context, since the rest of the book is not available with it, and I will provide a link to a .pdf file containing the chapter, The Virtual Reality Rendering Engine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:30 pm 
Curator
Curator

My apologies to all for the delay. Thank you for your patience. The link to the file "The Virtual Reality Rendering Engine" is: http://www.active-mysticism.com/RequestVRREfile2.html
I hope that you all find it of value.

I also apologize for the state of the display of the web site. There have been too many new software and learning problems to get to a last minute clean up. Real soon now.

Since I first posted this link, there have been many accesses to the PDF file containing the chapter. However, someone must be distributing the direct link and most are by passing the link page and thus miss my offer to send a message when an updated file might be posted or when the book might be published. If you want a message in either case, send an e-mail to me by clicking the link button below and put the text "version" or "book" (or both), without the quotation marks, in the subject line.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:20 pm 

Ted,

Thank you for sharing your chapter on "The Virtual Reality Rendering Engine". I had actually delayed following the link to your site because I thought that the discussion was going to be too "scientific" for my understanding. However, that's not how it turned out.

Your writing was easy to follow and enjoyable to read. The concept was most interesting. I look forward to reading more.

Marcia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:08 pm 
Curator
Curator

Marcia,

Thank you for your comments, especially since they were positive. That is how I hoped that it would come across, conversational and readily understood rather than technical.

Let me expand on one of your comments to make sure there is no misunderstanding: "The concept was interesting." I agree, but please remember that the concept of the Virtual Reality Rendering Engine is not new in any way except for the added name and additional details of operation. You have seen this general function described before in MBT. But Tom referred to it as a function of TBC without going into it in as much depth as I have. I have been working from a personal viewpoint and trying to clarify things that I found confusing and add more details about this function that would provide clarification. I took the function and expanded the description focused on how knowing about it allowed me (or anyone) to better understand and more fully live a life in the virtual reality existences that Tom describes. To generally increase undersanding of what living in a virtual reality means. There is clearly much more to know but perhaps not from within a PMR existence. Hopefully this discussion group will be able to point out any other aspects that need to be expanded or clarified.

Ted Vollers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:50 pm 

Ted,

Regarding your comment:
"Since I first posted this link, there have been many accesses to the PDF file containing the chapter. However, someone must be distributing the direct link and most are by passing the link page and [b]thus miss my offer[/b] to send a message when an updated file might be posted or when the book might be published. If you want a message in either case, send an e-mail to me by clicking the link button below and put the text "version" or "book" (or both), without the quotation marks, in the subject line."

I've tried on two different occasions to email you with the request. Both were returned with this reason: "Host unknown (Name server: active-mysticism: host not found)". Perhaps others have had the same problem.

Marcia

Post subject: Link fixed again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:46 am 
Curator
Curator

Marcia,

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'm using a new editor with a visual and code interface. Unfortunately when you fix something in the visual editor, it can leave what you were fixing and the new fix both in the file.

I had checked the link earlier but failed to re check it. My apologies to all.

Ted Vollers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:23 am 
Curator
Curator

There is a new topic in the physics discussion forum (See: "Brian Whitworth's VR Hypothesis" posted by Roland). Since you will not necessarily notice this and it is strongly related to this thread, I decided to make a post to announce it across the topics so you would get an e-mail announcement. A new paper has been presented by Brian Whitworth of Massey University, Albany, Auckland, New Zealand: The Physical World as a Virtual Reality. It is based on the modern physical science viewpoint to describe it as simply as possible. It is a very good overview from that viewpoint. The link in that topic will take you to a .pdf file containing the paper. Perhaps this will help in any discussion in this thread. Ted

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Okay, I decided to go to active-mysticism.com and download the chapter about the VRRE (Virtual Reality Rendering Engine); very interesting reading.

This is a brief summary of what I have understood (correct me if I am wrong): TBC (The Big Computer) makes lots of calculations between each of our PMR DELTA-t's (it can do, let's say, 10^18 operations for every infinitesimal (~10^-42s) unit of PMR time). Leaving aside difficult concepts such as all those parallel probability future statistical analyses it also performs, TBC's basic function would be that of making the necessary calculations (taking as input the previous state, our free-will, psi-uncertaintity and willful adjusts done from NPMR) in order to change the state of n values of the 3D matrix we call our-PMR every time our PMR-10^-42s-clock ticks, i.e.:

(I assume that, when space becomes granular, a quantum of space con only host binary disturbed/nondisturbed values)

Between DELTA-t=x and DELTA-t=x+1, TBC would perform operations like:

1) Consult location (x,y,z) of the PMR-matrix.
2) Decide whether its new value is going to be disturbed or nondisturbed.
(This would be like saying "Move a quantum of space from (x,y,z) to any of its 26 adjacent cells, or leave it where it is).
3) Iterate.
4) DELTA-t = x + 1

This iteration would repeat a veeeeeery large number of times until all the space necessary changes for a given DELTA-t were performed.

These operations are performed REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THERE'S A CONSCIOUSNESS TO PERCEIVE THE CHANGES... changing the values of the matrix as DELTA-t is increased is a very basic operation that's necessary in order for our PMR universe to funcion as it does (so that planets go on rotating, the universe goes on expanding, C-14 isotopes decay, etc.). Even if TBC has to perform these many, many value changes at n (x,y,z) locations whether or not someone is looking, the VRRE (which is a component of TBC) can "sit still" - without jeopardizing TBC's computing power - until someone feels/smells/touches/hears/measures/... a given number of (x,y,z) locations; the moment that happens the VRRE takes as input both the values of the 3D-space matrix that such consciousness is going to perceive, as well as the coordinates of such consciousness and translates them (renders them) into information understandable from a 5-physical-senses point of view. For instance, if I desire to look at my keyboard, the VRRE will calculate how many and which (x,y,z) locations my sense of sight is going to perceive in a given DELTA-t, will take into account how far I am located and the angle from which I am looking and, with that info, will proceed to render the information contained within n (x,y,z) locations of the matrix into information that my sense of sight can undestand. However, up until such moment, even if I was not looking and such locations were not being rendered by the VRRE, they were continously changing (but not being rendered) as electrons change positions, atoms decay, etc. (unless there's a compression algorithm to avoid performing those operations little by little and only perform them in one step when someone decides to look there).

This is what I have understood after reading this chapter of Ted Voller's book and the My Big TOE triology, am I on the right track?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There is no keyboard.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

MojiDoji: There is no keyboard.

Quamta: With my current (zero) level of experience in NPMR I haven't done the necessary research in order to get to know how TBC works. All I can do is, from an open minded skepticism point of view, accepting these ideas (NPMR, TBC, VRRE,...) as a valid hypotheses and, from there, trying to understand them better. Having said this, right now I can see a keyboard with my peripherical visual field and, if I move my eyes, I can focus my sight on it, with varying degrees of detail. Of course, it wouldn't be a "real" keyboard made of solid physical matter as most people believe, but of binary states (disturbed/nondisturbed) in a 3D matrix within the memory of TBC. My physical body is also composed of binary states in a 3D matrix within TBC and can move through the coordinates by the free will of the I-there (in NPMRN) who is "plugged in" to this simulation. When I look with this virtual body at the location (x,y,z) where the CONCEPT of this keyboard lies as binary bits, a call is made to the VRRE, so that the data contained within such coordinates is converted (rendered) into something that my virtual brain has been programmed to perceive as "visual" information. How something is rendered is a function of where you are located (i.e. if your physical body coordinates are closer to the keyboard coordinates you will perceive it bigger and in more detail), how you focus your eyes, etc.

The same concept would apply to the video games people create in PMR with object oriented programming. CPU, RAM memory and hard drives make calculations and exchange data in such a way that, for instance, a given city is loaded into memory and, that moment, a 3D matrix is created, with the exact location of all the objects within... at the same time, calculations are made so that, as time goes by, changes are made within some locations. The fact that the matrix containing this city is loaded into memory and is operationally active, with calculations and changes made upon it, doesn't mean that it is being rendered... only a part of such matrix is rendered per unit of time. In this case, "rendered" means that a given portion of data will be converted into something that the graphic card can understand and, from there, converted into something two-dimensional that the monitor can understand (i.e. put a red pixel at location (x,y), put a yellow one at location (x+1,y+1), and so on). The same part of the matrix can be rendered in many different ways depending on the angle and proximity it has compared to your player's. So one thing is "rendering" and other the matrix coordinates state and the calculations made upon... for a given information within such matrix, many many different renderings are possible and that's why the rendering is only done when information is requested by the player: to save computing power; it would not make much sense to render the whole city at the same time, since it can be rendered in almost endless different ways and it would be useless rendering, since most of it wouldn't even be sent to the monitor.

Now I think I am beginning to get a firmer grasp on this concept. Besides, right now, as I taste the pudding, I know why intellectual understanding and quality consciousness don't have to come together. My knowledge seems to have improved but my ability to receive non-PMR data streams is the same (zero). Even if I got to completely understand how TBC and the VRRE work I guess that I would be unable to modify such rendering and much less the matrix containing the "hard" data that it is to be rendered.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:33 pm 
Curator
Curator

quamta,

Regarding your post after my last one, that is very much not what is done. If you go back to MBT, you will see that it is the probabilities that are projected ahead and maintained in historical databases and might have been data bases. Every molecule does not have to be accounted for. The VR is not out there, even in the sense of something like a holodeck (Star Trek concept) set. The VR model/reality is these probability projections. The cells you refer to as perturbed/unperturbed are not the space of PMR nor represent the space of PMR. These are the reality cells of the consciousness field that is/permits/generates everything that is, The One Mind/AUM. This is the basic media of all of reality that is TBC as well as everything else. This is the field that contains both the data and the computational capability. It has nothing directly to do with the space of the PMR VR nor any space in a physical sense. It is the basis of existence in a reality consisting of The One Consciousness/AUM.

If you have not as yet, look up the mathematician John Conway and the Game of Life in an Internet search. Do so and then do a little studying of these concepts. This is an analogy for the interactions of the reality cells basic to everything. Not that they operate the same way nor that the Consciousness Field is one dimensional or even n dimensional. But simulations have been built in the Game of Life context in which all of the logical operations of digital computers were simulated. If it can be done on a computer screen in a Game of Life simulation, it can be done in the reality cells of AUM. Studying this will tell you a lot about how things work/can work in the lowest levels of AUM where data is stored and manipulated at the most basic level. This is covered in other chapters of my book to be and on my web site briefly.

This projection of future probabilities is very much a reduction of calculation requirements. Whatever the actual format and precise content of these data bases, it is the absolute minimum upon which the full detals of the VR can be calculated and apparently makes use of fractal levels as an aid to computational economy. When the input for your next delta t of PMR input data stream is required for your mind to experience it's next increment of your VR experience, only those aspects of the VR required to be input into your mind to create your VR experience are calculated. Fractal levels that you are not/cannot then be aware of are not calculated. The same goes for every other participant in PMR. Only those aspects are calculated for you that you can in fact be aware of. All the rest, the other details, are there in potential, expandable from what is in fact stored in the projection of the future probability. If you can experience some augmented perception, but are not, nothing extra is calculated. But if you do hold the telescope to your eye or make use of the quantum level observing device, then those additional fractal levels of reality are calculated and put into your incoming data stream calculation. You have just triggered the observer effect.

Basically, you seem to be concerned with position in a physical space and points in a physical space that must be calculated. There is nothing calculated by TBC in it's VRRE aspect that is calculated irregardless of the observaton by a conscious being. Do not confuse MBT, the VRRE or anything else with the Matrix movies and their concepts. This movie was created for entertainment and money making purposes. Not as a true description or model of reality. The Big Computer does calculate the probability of every aspect of PMR, regardless of observers or not, but this is a much reduced calculation requirement versus what you are describing where every star in the sky and grain of sand on the beach and sub atomic particle in all of reality is calculated in a model of a physical reality. The model in TBC, the basis for the production of a VR, is the calculation incrementally of the probabilities of the future, a probability field or wave, into many additional delta t's. But the probability wave includes the use of fractal mathematics and can represent reality in a much more economical way than detailing every electron out there. Reality works based on probabilities a'la quantum physics and carried up to the fractal level that describes the probabilities of galaxies, super black holes and such. What can not be observed by a conscious being remains in probability. No one has to know the details. To calculate the next increment of time, the free will choices of the individuated consciousnesses participating in the VR are integrated with the future probability wave and the probabilities are collapsed into the actuality of the next delta t increment. The same basis as the collapse of the probability wave of a sub atomic particle collapsing into a specific location, etc. But this must be expanded into the individuated input required by each individual VR participant. And that expansion is done by the VRRE aspect of TBC and consists only of the actual requirements to produce the experience individuated for each conscious participant. And only those fractal levels actually observable by each being are calculated for each being. Computational parsimony.

You are missing a great deal of the content of MBT and the VRRE chapter to insist on dealing with a model in which every aspect of every sub atomic particle must be calculated in order to produce the model. You are not you as you sit there or whatever as your perception of a physical being. You are a mind, a consciousness, and whether you are accurately described as data and executable code residing in a 'place' called Indra's Net or not, the virtual reality you experience is experienced within your mind/consciousness rather than your mind existing within a virtual body that wanders virtually through a model of PMR. Go back and re read the description in MBT of the creation of reality delta t by delta t. Once you have that process down clearly in your mind, go back and read the VRRE chapter again. The VRRE is just an expansion of the concept of TBC providing the input data stream for each individual, thus creating their perception of PMR, etc. I think that you will find that all this does make sense. Otherwise there are a number of us on these forums, including Tom and I, who are very confused despite having spent a lot of time studying and analyzing these concepts. Even keeping in mind that MBT and VRRE and VRs are a model of reality, not the reality, they are very compelling models that permit us to explain quantum anomalies and many other observed aspects of reality that cannot be explained by the present state of knowledge expressed by quantum physicists, medical and neurological and general scientists. You may not be interested by the fact that we can also explain the operation of psi phenomena, shamanism, NDEs, ADCs, spontaneous healing, far seeing, visions of the future, etc. compared to explaining physical phenomena at the quantum level, but the vast majority of humans are more interested in this aspect of the predictions and explanations possible with this model than are interested in quantum mechanics.

Try it again. You may yet like it.

Ted Vollers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quatma,

I don't know how TBC works, either. I am not well versed in the concepts of which your post was constructed and so could not respond similarly, but I intuitively understand TBC and the VRRE to the extent that I can respond to your post as far as I can perceive your understanding. I'll have to apologize for being such a poorly equiped first responder, though Ted has filled in what I would have said, were I able. So a better response might have been that TBC does not compute a VR from a rule-set for the sake of creating a VR, but to efficiently provide appropriate input for the VR's participants. The input represents the data each participant receives which are interpreted to be keyboards. The distinction may seem subtle, but the ramifications are not.

Where you say: "These operations are performed REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THERE'S A CONSCIOUSNESS TO PERCEIVE THE CHANGES...", I would respond that for computational efficiency (a requirement for any system of finite resources (assuming the fundamental process of evolution)), TBC calculates only what is necessary for the intended audience and that the best descriptive manifold for such computational efficiency is probability. From this perspective, the consideration of the purpose for the data exchanges between TBC and the recipient is critical for determining the most efficient computational method. This is what has brought the VRRE to the forefront in our discussions - that it describes quantum phenomena so effectively and is a logical derivative of MBT.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:45 pm 
Curator
Curator

quamta,

quamta: "even if I was not looking and such locations were not being rendered by the VRRE, they were continously changing (but not being rendered) as electrons change positions, atoms decay, etc. (unless there's a compression algorithm to avoid performing those operations little by little and only perform them in one step when someone decides to look there)."

And there you have it: "(unless there's a compression algorithm to avoid performing those operations little by little and only perform them in one step when someone decides to look there)."

Not a compression algorithm in the sense that you are using it, but in the sense that the whole process of generating our PMR VR is a highly compressed operation/algorithm compared to the brute force modeling that you have been describing. Fractal mathematics/geometry is used in describing the physical aspects, and other aspects as appropriate, of the VR. This creates a very compressed description. Probabilities are used to project these aspects ahead into the future. Just as a probability field describes a quantum level particle until the probability field is collapsed by a conscious observation into a specific location, spin, charm and all those other cute aspects of quantum science that I have no clue about. Fractal levels and probabilities constitute the 'compression algorithm' inherent to the whole operation of the modeling of a virtual reality. Everything else is also expressed by the probability wave representing t+n, including the probability of whether Barack Obama or John McCain are elected as our next president. This probability wave also collapses at the appropriate time just like the probability spatial location wave for a particle passing through a detector.

Now getting back to the rest of your statement quoted above, the 'locations' neither you nor any other conscious entity are not observing and are not being rendered by the VRRE. Those locations are not changing. Electrons are not changing position. Atoms (radioactive?) are not decaying. But the appropriate probabilities are being kept track of, projected ahead delta t by delta t. Let me describe some of the more strange aspects of this compared to how you are thinking about it. Unless you happen to be sticking your finger in the empty socket for an electric light bulb, you have no awareness of any electrons. There are no electrons 'out there' as out there appears to you. When you are aware of, see, light emanating from the light fixture, there are no photons being emitted. There is a data stream produced by the VRRE that resuls in the interpretation in your mind that you have received an electrical shock to your finger but there were no electrons involved. The VRRE just produced the appropriate data stream to produce the sensation. If you were measuring the voltage with a multimeter instead of your finger, there were no electrons involved. Only the appropriate movement of a current meter that indicates the flow of a stream of electrons through the apparatus. And there was no stream of photons reflected from the meter by which you observed the movement of the meter. Every aspect consists of the interpretation within your mind (not your brain) of the incoming data stream representing the electrical shock, the appearance of the meter movement, etc. The same for the 'light' that you see emanating from the light fixture. There are no photons involved. Only the sensation of vision and seeing the light as created within your mind by the interpretation of the data stream from the VRRE. But crank up your handy dandy quantum observational device, then the probability of an electron or photon at a given position as determined by the collaps of the quantum probability field for the location of such a particle/wave at a specific location manifests the existence of an electron or photon for your observation. Does this give you a hint as to how much of a reduction in computational requirements this represents? Well this is only the beginning.

Reconsider one of my previous statements. Until there were devices capable of clearly displaying the nature of cosmic objects in the sky, the VRRE only had to render these as lights in the sky. Some seemed offended that this would mean that our observation somehow created the beings that might happen to live in that galaxy by our casual observation with a telescope. But this has nothing to do with how it would really work. Beings that exist as participants in other areas of our system exist in their own right. And the fact that we do or do not observe the specific star and planet upon which they live their virtual lives has nothing to do with us or our observation of that system. They are not 'out there' on the planet orbiting the sun we see as a light in the sky any more than we are in fact physically existing on the planet orbiting our sun. It must be kept in mind at all times that this is a virtual reality and a virtual existence. And the VRRE still only has to render these as lights in the sky until such time as a device capable of observing at a greater fractal level is invented and in use. And this rendering is only presented to those beings making the actual observations that can show the greater fractal level. And if a photograph is made based on this greater fractal level observation, anyone looking at the photograph later does not produce any observational effect. They are just looking at a piece of photographic paper with an image on it. And in fact, none of it is anything other than a rendering produced within our minds by our mind's interpretation of the incoming data stream. The projection of probabilities and fractal levels does not say anything about the existence of any specific mass, energy or the sub atomic particles that would be represented by this mass and energy. None of these things need be calculated until they can be observed as more than lights in the sky or things that we believe to exist. At the appropriate fractal level, the probability of a galaxy existing at some specific location out there is just a probability expressed in some kind of probabilty field. Only after you collapse that probability field do we manifest a galaxy. But this does not manifest all the stars and orbiting planets, comets, meteorites, etc. All of these things remain only probabilities. If we can make an observation that results in the manifestation of a planet orbiting a particular sun, we have collapsed another probability field into an actual manifestation. But this still does not take the mass and energy, etc. represented by that solar system out of the probability field and manifest it in a way that must be calculated in a rendering. What will be produced is the appropriate 'wiggle' in the data that indicates that the sun and orbiting planet are there. That is the compression power of the use of probability fields and fractal levels.

This is nothing that I invented. Tom Campbell did the exploration and analysis and described this method of producing a virtual reality. I have merely taken my less cosmic point of view and described how it can operate at a more detailed level, propose the concept of the VRRE to be a symbol for this operation and generate some resulting details and explanations of observed phenomena.

I hope that this further clarifies the discussion.

Ted Vollers

THIS DISCUSSION CONTINUES ON THE NEXT PAGE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted, or Tom

Question about Quantum Entanglement. Why would it be necessary within TBC for objects (electrons) to appear in constant communication with each other no matter the "distance" separating them?

1 - In the scientific world, it kinda proves that light isn't the fastest physical constant in the universe. That there's an underline unmeasurable force or field connecting everything.

2 - I'm not too sure TBC makes a point to drop hints about it's function in our rule-set, or that consciousness is the only REAL constant. What would be the purpose of collapsing an observable function like Entangles Pairs? Basically it's a blatant hint towards time and space not being fundamental, ie an illusion.

Does that make any sense, or am I way off?