Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:26 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Terry sometimes strange things happen just to wake us up to a larger reality. My guess would be if your friend lets his talent stop his consciousness evolution then he will no longer have them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Ha. So we can assume things are rendered with the purpose of creating the illusion of objective reality. If dino bones are our only evidence that dinos exist, leaving them out doesn't break objectivity. However, if we can infer that some kind of life must have existed at the time given what we know(age of the planet, abundance of life, rate of evolution, etc.), the system might just throw in some bones to preserve that aspect of objective causality. Is that along the right track?
I don't know if I would put it that way. It's more like that all along you have a complete ecology. You can't leave out predators when there is evidence that they have existed by the effects on their prey. Bite marks on bones as an example. Find the bite marks and you start looking for what caused those bite marks. If you have a precursor and what looks like several steps on in evolution, then you are likely to eventually find the 'missing link'. And thus you get the kind of pieced together situation that paleontologists are finding where they gradually fill in the pattern of development leading from apes to humans. But whether each set of fossils represents the previous existence of a specific historical individual, I think that we cannot assume as it might just be simpler to put in what should be there rather than go to the effort to look up precisely what once was there and reproduce it when you dig the next hole. Digging another hole is revealing contents of that hole which have not been represented in the VR since that over burden of soil began to collect. And perhaps some dead dinosaurs became rapidly covered in a flash flood and were never observed and eaten by their fellow whatevers that functioned as scavengers at that time. There is no consistent record from conscious observation to leave a continuing record of those fossils in that place. Perhaps it is easier to fill in with what probability says should be there. That's the way that a VR works in my understanding.

Ted
I think we are essentially saying the same thing. I questioned why the bones are rendered, if there is no real reason for them to be rendered.

While bones are our only direct evidence, there is enough indirect evidence pointing toward dino's existing in the past, that to find no bones would create a gap or inconsistency, resulting in a potential break in the illusion of objective reality. Enough evidence to change the probabilities of finding bones. This rendering of fossils based on probability does not require the tracking of a specific dino from the point it died until now.

Something to think about. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

They are rendered because there is a probability that they would be there. And out of a random draw they come into the data stream.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
They are rendered because there is a probability that they would be there. And out of a random draw they come into the data stream.
That much I understood. I had some questions that that statement alone couldn't answer when Ted talked about the probabilities being calculated without consideration of the historical database, coupled with the fact that all consciousness lost recollection that dinosaurs ever existed (before we found bones). Basically, why would the system render us fossils to find if we were never the wiser? You say because of probability...yes that's true, but how is that probability calculated? What criteria is the system using to even generate the probability of a possible fossil existing in the VR, if it's not querying the historical database? Why simply render bones to us for no apparent reason, if we never knew dinosaurs existed anyway?

We have reasoned that it's most likely simply taking into account one of the functions of this VR: to create an objective reality. There is enough evidence that points toward the probable existence of fossils, besides the actual dinosaurs that existed millions of years ago, or the fossils themselves. That's what even allows the fossils to exist as a possibility among the probabilities.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:43 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The probability comes out of the ruleset. If dinosaurs roamed in South Dakota then there is a good probability that a fossil hunter will find some bones there sooner or later. If dinosaurs never roamed in the Antarctic then the probability that dinosaur bones will be found there is zero. The ruleset keeps the continuity of the VR.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The probability comes out of the ruleset. If dinosaurs roamed in South Dakota then there is a good probability that a fossil hunter will find some bones there sooner or later. If dinosaurs never roamed in the Antarctic then the probability that dinosaur bones will be found there is zero. The ruleset keeps the continuity of the VR.
Yeah. Pretty much the conclusion I came to with the help of Ted, in a round about way. I think we're saying the same thing using different words. My intellect just requires a more detailed explanation sometimes. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Brian,

I don't think that the system has to recreate something that you have lost because you want it badly. It didn't get lost in the first place because you did or did not value it. It was just chance and finding it is just chance and of course, the diligence you put in looking. That is, unless a lesson is being played our for your benefit.
Ted,

First i would like to thank you for your replies and explanations so far with my initial questions and examples of how "lost and Re: found items are handled in this VR"

I think some of the terminology I was using in my first initial postings could have been better and were somewhat misleading in terms of what I was trying to explain..
Particularly, with my terms "desire" and "wanting".. I am going to try to improve on that here and I am confident you will be able to check my understandings here on this concept..

It is true , i was thinking of the mower filter and cover in the "Subjective sense', just in terms of these items being of no interest to anyone else but myself. And so on this basis I was thinking of the lost item only in terms of my own subjective data stream and of course what was rendered to it.

However, where I feel my understanding is of "lower confidence", (especially after reading your replies in this thread from some of your earlier postings), is in the following concept..

That the mower filter and cover had been "temporarily lost from the system", and the way its RE: rendered back into this VR is because my own consciousness is again "making the measurement", just in terms of thinking about it, not as much that it is a "want" or a "need" on my part, but in that sense this is how many physical objective items are rendered into the VR..In this case "rendered back again" since it was once here and than lost..

I hope I am making better sense as to how I see all of this , be it correct or an incorrect interpretation on my part on how you think lost and found items are handled by the system ...

From this point i think its quite straight forward in terms were on the same page with the usual rendering of things in a VR based on taking a probability draw from the available % " s...

If your able to Ted, please try to clear up any parts of this you think I am straying down the wrong path of understandings..

brian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:53 am 
Curator
Curator

Brian,

I think that you may have this generally straight now. You do not normally have any kind of personal interaction in terms of how things get rendered for you: you get the same process as everyone else and the incidence of glitches is normally very low to non existent. When things get lost, they are normally just lost in the normal sense and may turn up unexpectedly in the normal sense as you always find the lost object in the last place you look. Some take this as a special meaning but it's just a play on words.

But the LCS can jerk on your chain if it is decided that you need and can make good use of some kind of wake up.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I think that you may have this generally straight now. You do not normally have any kind of personal interaction in terms of how things get rendered for you: you get the same process as everyone else and the incidence of glitches is normally very low to non existent.
Thanks, Ted ...

Of course with your help I feel i am getting there. But perhaps not all the way there quite yet..

The dinosaur bone/ fossil analogy was quite helpful to me , in terms of the idea that even if i have no further conscious thoughts in terms of the lost item, that as a part of the simulation along with future probabilities that someone who was mulling around in the bushes still has that chance of finding that old mower air filter that i lost months prior to this...

In the event , on the other hand that I " consciously think" in terms of the recovery of the "lost" air filter, would it be possible you think to use "conscious intent" to influence the probability of the air filter turning up as I search for it in a specified location ( under or snagged in the branches of a bush in the yard)... Assuming also no other conscious entity has found it or even seen it and rendered it back into the system in that location in which they saw it first.. ??

Brian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 am 
Curator
Curator

If you really want to find your air filter, the way to approach it would not be to Intend that it be manifested somewhere for you to find but rather to use your Intent to remote view it and see where it actually is. I have never had any interest in doing this, except on behalf of someone who came on the board looking for their grandchild in a domestic dispute. Doing it the first time, I was able to visualize that child, which surprised me, and was told that everything I saw was accurate. I have reported this on the board. These things do work and it might for you if you will gain enough value from the exercise to make it worth while for guidance to help you for teaching purposes.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have had hit-and-miss luck with getting things back. I couldn't get my two paring knives back no matter how much I tried. But I have been able to get jewelry back once in awhile. Usually with just Intent. I lost a little earring in the kitchen once. And I looked and looked for it. But I really wanted that earring back so I kept a low level Intent going. I even vacuumed the kitchen a few times. Almost two weeks later, I dropped something and when I went to pick it up, there was the earring.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
These things do work and it might for you if you will gain enough value from the exercise to make it worth while for guidance to help you for teaching purposes.

Ted
Thanks Ted, I actually did track down those postings related to the request these people had for you to remote view there grand child. And i could not agree more about your always going to have more success i think with these kinda things if they lead to purpose, relevance, and the system benefiting from the entire experience with all parties involved. There is so much to gain from your philosophy on this and the different experiences you have had, shared with us and the perspective you place on them. I have always had a deep intuitive sense that this is the way these sorta extra consciousness abilities work..

Im not saying you wont benefit from working at things and practicing and honing your consciousness abilities, But on the other hand it does not surprise me that things tend to come a bit easier to us, if there is worth while purpose behind it..

So than with the remote viewing for the lost air filter, I think if this is at a stage now where I would benefit from this experience than it will happen for me, yes..

Thanks much , Ted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have had hit-and-miss luck with getting things back. I couldn't get my two paring knives back no matter how much I tried. But I have been able to get jewelry back once in awhile. Usually with just Intent. I lost a little earring in the kitchen once. And I looked and looked for it. But I really wanted that earring back so I kept a low level Intent going. I even vacuumed the kitchen a few times. Almost two weeks later, I dropped something and when I went to pick it up, there was the earring.
Thanks Linda,

yes I saw no reason why using CI would not work as well with this as with any other random draw %..

I was just curious if you had ever thought to try the remote viewing method which Ted is suggesting i try with my mower air filter ?

Brian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I've never been very good with remote viewing. I think I kind of talked myself out of being able to do it years ago and it influences my ability.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted,

There was something I had forgotten to ask you about , RE: your remote viewing experience with the grandchild.

I assume initially you didn't have a pic of this child nor any description at all of her before you started your remote viewing exercises.. What exactly did you focus your intent on than to accomplish what you did if you can recall ?

Brian

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next