Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:32 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:34 pm 
Curator
Curator

I had no information about the child at first. The LCS has no problem with what I have called virtual or relative addressing before. You have someone asking a question. The LCS can follow a path to them, just like an email address for practical purposes. Then you next follow a relative path from them, grandma, to grandchild. The LCS has no problem following this path either. So there you are. I didn't ask where she was in PMR terms like a GPS service. I could have gotten this information but it seemed to not be needed. The first photograph was what I picked off the Internet to ask the grandmother, is this like your grandchild. They then sent me several photographs of the little girl. It was the child that I had seen by remote viewing.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted,

all in all to me its a quite remarkable achievement of Remote viewing. Especially, if you consider that you only have really seriously attempted this one time, with quite remarkable results..

I am sure you have discussed this in other places on the forum, but I was just curious what sorta background you had on meditation practice ?
Was it something you practiced a lot when younger , but no longer do ?

But no doubt I am still way too "overly processed".
But in terms of reaching this kinda proficiency , normally I would expect it would take the rest of us a great deal of time to reach that kinda RV level. So I get a picture in my mind of Justin and I using his remote viewing practice website. Putting hours upon hours into practicing , honing our skills and working are way slowly toward this kinda level. In addition to keeping up faithfully with our daily meditation practices as well.

What exactly to you attribute to this special ability you have that your able to skip all the normal steps the rest of us have to take to obtain the kinda RV level your demonstrating to us here , Ted ??

Brian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 am 
Curator
Curator

If you are doing it for someone else in their need, you can always do more than would normally be expected as you will have the help you need. I remember a story on the Internet years ago about a mother lifting a car off of her child once in some kind of emergency, like rolling onto the child. It is a VR and nothing is impossible. What you have to do, you seem to be able to do. And there are even scientific and medical explanations for this: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ex ... pped-child

If I wanted to learn this from curiosity, wanting to spy around and do neat things, I am sure that I would have to do the same training as others and possibly have no success with trivial purposes.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If I wanted to learn this from curiosity, wanting to spy around and do neat things, I am sure that I would have to do the same training as others and possibly have no success with trivial purposes.

Ted
Ted ,

let us continue to expand in this thread these concepts you so well understand ..
I have additional comments, questions, some personal experiences to continue the discussion into some other areas. We start slow one aspect at a time..

First it should be noted that your above quote was a big "player" in your RV success. And I do understand what your saying, how that would work, and fully agree with your well stated quote.
But looking at some other aspects of this ...

So , returning to your RV experience with the grand daughter..

One thing i noticed was you bypassed any use of a "tool" in order to facilitate your RV success..
Or you did this out of need, as no physical tools were available to you , would be perhaps a better way to state this..
I can assume this is because with your level of understanding of how a digital reality works, you would have found such physically based -tools to be unnecessary to you ?

By tool I give an example with my mower- air filter..
So I might handle and view an identical air filter in my hands and view this filter with my physical eye sight as a tool in order to intensify my intent during my RV practices and meditation..

So with your RV success you were able to form a query, lower the noise and make a direct digital connection to the piece of information that you sought..

Can you expand upon the process or description of how this works in a digitally based reality ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:47 am 
Curator
Curator

My experience is limited but my connection is good and I take Tom's teachings and explanations as accurate as all that I have tested have been so. If you do not really need a tool as unnecessary, per Tom, why attempt to use one. If you are being assisted from guidance within the LCS and know that the information comes from there, just ask for the information and hope that either the particular need or the quality of your Intent will justify the information being provided. As in this case it was.

It is not a matter of belief but of knowing. I have sufficient experience personal to me to know that all of this is real. So I act accordingly. I am prepared to step blindly into the unknown as the LCS guides. http://www.active-mysticism.com/LeapOfFaith-Large.png We really are an integral part of Ultimate Reality.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted,

thanks for your quick reply..

Some of my own personal experiences than .. I will cite for you..
But sometimes, when I am able to return to a dream I just had or on occasion change data streams and/ or initiate an OBE.. Part of the way i do this , I would best describe as I am tapping into a somewhat vague familiarity, where I am than able to use my intent to "make the connection"..
It is difficult for me to elaborate any further how i would describe this process of 'making the connection" . The best i can do using the language we have to communicate.

In the fundamental sense, does this sound to you like the same "connection" you have with the LCS, which allow you to do "tasks" for "others" like the remote viewing for the grandmother...?

With perhaps if you will allow myself some speculation, a comparison between us might be that mine is more a unrefined vague connection with higher noise..

Your connection being lower noise and a more defined and a more "direct hookup"..

But it does seem to me that the "connection", be it that it leads to different aspects were using are intent for, to still be the same type of " digital connection", or hookup to the LCS.

Perhaps you can take these concepts a bit further than the vague start I have given this discussion ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:03 am 
Curator
Curator

Yes, Brian, you seem to be feeling your way gradually into a good connection with the LCS. You don't have to think much about your Intent, that is something that you have and while not available to you, is available to the LCS. Just make your present intent clear as helping someone, and who, so the LCS can track to who you are trying to help. And you can be even trying to help yourself. The value of what you seek will be evaluated, along with your Intent, and responded to accordingly. To understand that you are an integral part of the LCS (as your IUOC) helps. Persistence, sincerity and continuity helps as making clear that this is core value to you and not transient whim. It is not unlike the religious concept of prayer. Judge what you ask for on the basis of its value to the whole of the LCS as in its real value to the recipient being of value in the growth of the consciousness of the recipient. Don't give up with occasional failure. Try to evaluate the cause of any failure judged against the standard I present for your consideration. This seems to be the general goal of the LCS, the growth of the QOC of each IUOC and thus of the QOC of the Unity of IUOCs that is AUM. Everything is integral to this goal. This is my understanding anyway.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted,

thanks for your kind words..
I will always call you a true friend of mine to be sure..

One personal development of recent , that i would like to turn around..regarding the things you mention in your last posting.. Is that I have again strayed away from the 2 X daily meditation sessions I was doing weeks or even months ago now ( mostly using my small collection of Hemi- Sync files).. I am hoping to get this daily habit re established again ..
Quote:
Judge what you ask for on the basis of its value to the whole of the LCS as in its real value to the recipient being of value in the growth of the consciousness of the recipient.
I just loved this advice !
I will try to take this to heart and its a good habit for me to fall into with each intent I create.

I think the current example I would give would of remote viewing my missing air filter in the hope of finding it some day.., I would say the purpose in that would be ..

1) To provide more evidence of the MBT model for myself..
2) Assuming i would be successful with the RV experiment, than the sharing of my MBT experiences and successes with my family and friends that I typically do anyways depending on there interest levels in the MBT content..Not much I know, but this is how i see the benefiting of others regarding my personal MBT experiences most times..

Brian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:04 am 
Curator
Curator

Brian,

You don't need these paraphernalia to meditate. Perhaps you are tired of all the effort to set up the technology to meditate. Perhaps you are ready to do it the old fashioned way and just sit there and let what comes pass until you quiet your mind. This is how you get to the LCS, not using some technology which was not developed for that specific purpose anyway. Try it and perhaps you will like it.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks much Ted for your advice..
You are always there for me as my teacher and no words of appreciation could suffice for the time you have spent helping myself and others on the forums..

In fact i was thinking along the same lines as the advice you mention. That i had gotten into a bit of a rut with the hemi sync and the head phones, and it was time to give all that a well needed break. Some of my more recent meditation efforts did involve a step in this direction too. As i was starting to do one of the 2 daily meditations with no tech aids. The other session I was still using the headphones.
But I am now taking your advice to give the headphones a total rest, and lets try this the way you suggest and see where it goes my friend..

Brian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

d
Quote:
I have had hit-and-miss luck with getting things back. I couldn't get my two paring knives back no matter how much I tried.
I've had paring knives go missing. I've later found them in the compost heap (deposited with the potato peelings).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I only have a little plastic bowl for my compost. I looked all over but to no avail. And both went missing the same day!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The hypothesis that these things pop into existence on probability of retrospect alone, without representing the 'actual' objects from the past is really fascinating, but seems preposterous.

http://sciencenordic.com/items-lost-sto ... g-glaciers

"Items lost in the Stone Age are found in melting glaciers.

Mittens, shoes, weapons, walking sticks – lost in the high mountains of Norway thousands of years ago - are now emerging from melting ice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am 
Curator
Curator

It's not so surprising when you understand that nothing exists in material physicality but only as perceived in the data stream which provides your experience of existence in this Virtual Reality. Pair that with the existence of the past actualized data base which 'never forgets'.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's exactly that past actualized database that makes it puzzling why the computer stream wouldn't use/base probabilites on those factual items instead of random probable ones.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next