Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:58 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No, woo-woo hand waving is not preferable. There is the option to entertain alternative explanatory ideas for the many weird and non-descript artifacts which to the immediate eye doesn't follow the rule of probability distribution.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The use of LCS awakening nudge is of course often more than just a theory for Tom.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The speculation I encourage is explanations within (or akin) the MBT model. My somewhat disruptive interaction mode is unfortunate.

Last edited by k0liver on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm sure there are many mysteries like the ones you have mentioned going on in the world that have yet to be explained. The problem is that there's no way to know if these articles you cite are even legitimate. They could be totally made up for all any of us know. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised by alien technology, forgotten human tech from a paralell reality(Atlantis/Lemuria) or anything else.

The problem, at this time, is that there is no way for us to logically prove its one way or the other. We simply don't have enough specific information to have a meaningful or likely explanation. All that can really be done with certainty is say maybe yes maybe no. Almost anything is possible. There's nothing wrong with searching for explanations to mysteries. It's unlikely any of us would be here on the forum if we weren't searching for answers but we must be careful of coming to premature conclusions about things we just don't have enough information about.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

One article of artifact likely debunked, another article of artifact highly suspect. you've got a point.

Some of the other examples are undisputably legitimate, and as you say there are likely many mysteries like that.

Speculations on what type (delineation of, malleability of) memory function that could be included in and impact tbc calculations is quite interesting and shouldn't be considered inappropriate. It broadens the scope of interpretation and explanatory power. Maybe we could ask Tom his opinions. As mentioned, could memories from previous life have impact? What about psychics, mediums or similar like Tom himself, who has strong direct connections with NPMR database, wouldn't they impact probability calculations? Wouldn't you say that's quite possible, Ted?

I understand it's not interesting to many of you because it's not relevant to growth, and because of the uncertainties.

Premature conclusions is also what I don't want.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
One article of artifact likely debunked, another article of artifact highly suspect. you've got a point.

Some of the other examples are undisputably legitimate, and as you say there are likely many mysteries like that.

Speculations on what type (delineation of, malleability of) memory function that could be included in and impact tbc calculations is quite interesting and shouldn't be considered inappropriate. It broadens the scope of interpretation and explanatory power. Maybe we could ask Tom his opinions. As mentioned, could memories from previous life have impact? What about psychics, mediums or similar like Tom himself, who has strong direct connections with NPMR database, wouldn't they impact probability calculations? Wouldn't you say that's quite possible, Ted?

I understand it's not interesting to many of you because it's not relevant to growth, and because of the uncertainties.

Premature conclusions is also what I don't want.
I have seen at least a couple of videos where Tom addressed the topic of aliens specifically. The question was general. Unfortunately I don't have a specific link.

Such as:(paraphrased)
Have you ever seen or communicated with an entity that you would interpret as an alien from our PMR or a PMR like ours?

Toms answer:(paraphrased)
Yes I have experienced beings that could be interpreted as 'space aliens', however, there's no way to verify that specific information.

My impression is that Tom neither discounts or endorses the existence of 'aliens' as we commonly think of them. I believe his answer included the idea that ANY form of consciousness sufficiently different than our own could be considered 'alien'. I believe that from Tom's point of view it isn't really important weather or not our common conception of 'space alien' actually exists or not since they would within MBT theory only exist as virtual avatars within a virtual reality anyway. In MBT consciousness is fundamental and I agree.

As to the idea of memories from past lives effecting your current life, perception, experience. I think the answer would generally be yes, they could have an effect on what YOU experience in your life. This idea goes to the heart of MBT theory. Our primary reason for incarnating here is to learn and increase our QOC/lower entropy. When we reincarnate we bring with us parts of our IUOC that it has chosen to put together based on its previous experience. These parts aren't necessarily 'memories' as we think of them but are more fundamental pieces based on our being level or QOC accrued up to that point. These 'pieces' are chosen based on what your IUOC believes would be most advantageous to its evolution/entropy reduction. The classic idea of past life memories are most likely based on accessing the past databases and even then specific 'memories' require a specific queri.

If you are specific enough with your intent in asking your question, most likely your question about a past life will be answered with information that either your IUOC or the LCS or both feels will be most beneficial to your growth, weather or not it was a literal(what you think of as a) past life of yours or not(in the most fundamental way of thinking(that I know of), every past life of everyone that has ever existed is your past life because essentially we are all part of one thing...Consciousness(the LCS)). The system as a whole learns and experiences and increases(or decreases) its QOC as we do and from every individual effort.

I hope to have helped you with your questions. I understand and share your curiosity about the unknown. It is very difficult to be exact and objective within a reality that is at its core subjective and uncertain. As humans, our natural tendency is to want someone who we perceive as wiser and a 'authority' to just give us the answer, but the only real way to know anything is to make it a part of you at the 'being' level. We do this through experience. A description of the experience pales in comparison to the actual experience itself. If this is unsatisfactory, or you want to go deeper you could pose your specific questions in the fireside chat forum, but realize that as I've said, many of these topics have been covered already.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:13 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That comment felt gracious and was helpful in pointing out what's more essential. Appreciated, VB. I want to check out some of the fireside chat interviews now.

To clarify and restate the question, if only for the hell of it. It's purely technical. I got told that mittens reemerging from melting ice would only factually directly represent actual (virtual) mittens used by actual people avatars who has lived, under certain circumstances:

Ted: «If a memory is maintained by a conscious avatar, it is maintained. If it is only stored in the past actualized data base, a new draw is made from the probability if that is simpler and faster for the rendering engine stage rather than a reference to memory.»

<so I started speculate whether a past life memory (distinctly remembered by a person) would automatically count as such a memory and be included in TBC calculation and maintain a direct representation of the original items revealed in the memories (mitten). I think that sounds not unreasonable. Now imagine if Tom or someone else with a current avatar has been digging through the historical database of earth. And what if they see all kinds of things that is unknown to the modern world, including, say, some weird artifacts. Will those memories of those artifacts be included in TBC computer calculations of avatars doing excavations in relevant areas? The emerging of unexplained artifacts could be explained that way. This would be an alternative theory to the wake up theory. The efficiency-rule as explained by Ted above, would, as I understand it, be more likely to omit such artifact.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:23 am 
Curator
Curator

What you call an efficiency rule and attribute it to my 'invention' is in fact the way that Tom has described the operation of TBC and the LCS.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Didn't mean to attribute it as your 'invention', only referring to your statement and trusted it to be correct from Tom. For the record, in my restatement of the 'query' I tidied up the progress of course. I was woo-wooing a lot on the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
A lot of things like crop circles are just the LCS trying to wake up the larger population that there is more than the physical reality they think they live in. It is just a gigantic nudge. In a digital reality, there doesn't need to be anyone actually making a crop circle. It can just be added to the data stream.
Quote:
That's an interpretation. A theory Tom puts forth, in practice explaining everything unexplainable. You use it dogmatically. Doesn't make for a very good conversation.
Sorry for flipping you off like that, Sainbury. You're probably paraphrasing Tom and anyway LCS nudging is an essential or common element of reality function (in MBT).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No problem. If you were tasked with trying to wake up a large population to the possibility for a larger reality, how would you do it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:30 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My Uncle lost one of his Hearing aides ..
Believe it has been over 1 month now.
So just reviewing this thread. And considering also the likelihood , I will try some RV soon in an attempt to locate it..