Return Home
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:07 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:51 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Listening to Tom talking about the avatar, FWAU, IUOC, and LCS system, I was wondering how our IUOC interacts with the LCS. How does our individuated facet in Indra's net interact? For instance, is it the IUOC to LCS that manifests as intuition and insights, as information that the FWAU sometimes picks up on? Tom mentions the IUOC has past lives memories and (I believe he meant) is a plugged in fractal of the LCS. It seems that plugged in potential carries staggering possibilities. Any insights would be much appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 am 
Curator
Curator

I would suggest that you read Tom Campbell's model of Reality here: http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/The_MBT_Model_Link_Page. It gives you a relatively short over view of the structure and interactions of the whole of the LCS. Things which are not detailed in the trilogy.

Regarding intuition specifically, you might want to read my paper on personality types. This can be explained as a part of the functioning of the IUOC. https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/bbc ... acd3f5189a You might want to read the book by Dr. David Keirsey, Please Understand Me II available on the Internet, for information on which this paper is based. It includes the test to see which type of personality to which you belong as introduced to the board by Tom Campbell who is an INTP while I am INFJ. The test is available on the Internet also and used to be free but Keirsey charges for the test now, although it is still in the book and you might still find another free source.

I'm pretty sure the information you want is in these sources. Return to ask questions if anything is not clear. This is pretty much my standard answer to these questions from those like you who who have already developed a general background and ask these questions which delve deeper.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Try this post from Tom and see if that doesn't help in your understanding.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5305&p=27082&hilit= ... ory#p27082