Return Home
It is currently Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: Colapsing
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 am 
Curator
Curator

Roman,

I'm not sure what you mean by a VR without measures. There is always a rule set. The purpose is always to upgrade the quality of each IUOC through the process of interacting with other IUOCs within each VR. The NPMR type of VR has less intense interactions so the pace of development is slower. But the purpose is still the same. We stay continuously in an NPMR type VR and periodically participate, live a life, in a PMR type VR. I believe what I told you is good information. Please try to apply it to answer your questions. The non physical aspect of NPMR and that we appear to go there after our PMR experience ends, may be the origin of the concept of heaven and angels. But NPMR is not heaven and we do not go there after death. We always are there in another FWAU of our IUOC self.

We do not necessarily pick our lives and our parents in any detail. It is my understanding that this picking and choosing, other than in a very general sense, can be very delaying in our finding a choice of a future life. There is frequently, and especially for 'beginners' who will pretty much get equal value out of any life, a very minimal to no choosing of the next life. Your asking about an 'angel' choosing a life in a less restricted VR is not clear for several reasons. It is in a VR of the PMR type that we would 'choose' our life if we do so. A PMR type life is going to be a more restricted, in the sense that you have been using the word, life. It has the stronger rule set and more intense interactions. Where you might think of an angel, as a guess on my part, is in an NPMR type VR where the rule set allows such things as flying around. It is not clear how to answer your questions as it is not clear exactly what you are really meaning in your questions.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

HI TED,

I mean if you can comunicate with mind - you do not need to develope technology like mobile phones.
Off course there is rule set, but you dont need to mesure, there fore you dont ! So if you float around, you dont need tech
to build a car ! Then you dont have tools for mesurements only because you dont need it.

I am not stating "angel" is where we go after earth death. I say "angel" as som other VR. There are many. And some are "angel VR" where you live and upgrade. Like you live on earth. I dont mean that as a stop in beetwen earth lives, but as a full "life" like on earth.

Yes ! i did mean like you sad. Angel is only state of VR with flying around.

Can you please answer me about the tapes ?

Regards, Roman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:27 am 
Curator
Curator

Roman,

I have used tapes and CDs from TMI and so have many other board members.

There are ongoing discussions on the board discussing binary beats and tapes and computer programs to create them. Here is one: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5813 There is a technical discussion and computer programs that you can use yourself are discussed. There is also a link to a discussion of binary beats by Tom.

Hopefully you can find what you need there.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Ted,

i know about bin programs to create tapes.

But TC sad they (at Monroe inst) researched and developed that tapes over 1 year - and used it acros america.

Why should we use programs and create bin sounds from scratch - when he has much better tapes that they worked on for years ?

TC dont want to shere it with others to try ?

Roman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 am 
Curator
Curator

Roman,

I believe that you misunderstand Tom's role in that research. They were just developing the concepts of OOBE based upon Robert Monroe's experiences with it. Tom and Dennis Minnerich worked with Bob Monroe for no salary after their regular work and on weekends in return for Bob's teaching them how to do what he did. Bob Monroe was a relatively wealthy man and entrepreneur with a history in the broadcasting industry so he had the knowledge of the recording technology, sound studios, etc., that were needed and he built the facilities they used. They figured things out and developed the original tapes. Bob then started The Monroe Institute as a business to carry on the work of creating and distributing and training related to using binary beat technology. TMI owned the tapes developed and the technology, not Tom. Keep in mind that this was decades ago and the technology has now been far surpassed. Now you can create your own custom BB recording on your desk top computer and do your own experimentation. That is what people are doing now. Creating their own recordings. TMI still creates recordings and in considerable variety and they are of high, commercial, quality and resulting from their own research. If you want to spend the time to learn to do it yourself, you can but it will be difficult to create as high a quality. But you can that way do exactly what you want for your own personal experiments.

The tapes used in the early days are obsolete and no one uses them any more to my knowledge.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted,

several years ago I've tried to read a first book of Vadim Zeland (he lives in Russia and writes in Russian), Transurfing of Reality, Model of Variation, and stopped not even finishing a first chapter. It doesn't mean, that a book is not good. I know it was very popular in Russia, but it is not what I was looking for. As far as I understand, he is teaching how to model reality, how to mold it according to one's desires, how to live within it and be in charge of your reality. One of his books is Transurfing in 78 Days..

Publisher review (my translation) Here you can find 78 main principles of Transurfing. Transurfing is a powerful technique of reality management. You will have an opportunity to change your destiny according to your wish (desire). If you are not familiar with Transurfing, here is your chance to learn how to manage your reality in only 78 days.

This knowledge will open your eyes, and you will become aware of illusion of this world. You will be able to become aware, that reality is not independent. Each and every moment of your life you are being presented with a multitude of possibilities. From now on you'll be able to make the right choice, see and reach the right goal, and decide what should or shouldn't happen to your life.

All their life materialists try to overcome hindrances and impediments, which they constantly create for themselves. Idealists are out of touch with reality. None of them have a slightest thought how to manage reality. You can do it!

Read reviews http://www.amazon.com/Reality-Transurfi ... ewpoints=1, it might help.

Lena

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lena,

end did you try zeland metod ? Does it work ?

R.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Roman,

no, I didn't. His approach is not what I was looking for.

Lena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:06 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

RomanCRO wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 am Lena,

end did you try zeland metod ? Does it work ?

R.
I just finished his first audiobook, and am on to the second one, and I can already see that it is pretty much Murphy's "The Power of your Subconscious Mind" on steroids. He adds such System's tools as "Pendulums" and "Balancing Forces" but I have to say...The System has many tools at it's disposal to nudge FWAUs towards evolution, but in my experience those tools seem to be quite rudimentary. System's toolbox is vast and useful, but I wouln't place Transurfing as being universal. It has much more to do with FWAUs than with IUOCs and even less with the Ruleset in our system.